剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
卡米发生什么事了
What happened to Cami?
她死了
She died,
她的死 我们都无法阻止
and there was nothing that could be done
仅此而已
to stop it, and that's it.
人不会无缘无故就死
People don't just die.
要么病死
They get sick,
要么出意外而亡
or they get into an accident,
要么被人杀死
or somebody kills them.
而这些都有迹可循
And all those things leave a trail.
医院病历
And hospital records,
救护车派出 报♥警♥或叫救护车记录
ambulance dispatches, somebody calls 911.
但这次没有
But not this time.
卡米·奥康纳死了
Cami O' Connell is dead.
甚至都没有死亡证明
There isn't even a death certificate,
验尸报告 什么凭证都没有
or a coroner's report, or anything, anywhere.
兄弟 你觉得你想知道真♥相♥
Look, man, you think you want to know.
但你最好别知道真♥相♥
You do not want to know.
小文 你认识我很长时间了
Vince, you've known me a long time.
我想知道的真♥相♥ 我能承受
I can handle the answers to my own questions.
如果我觉得有什么不对劲
If I get a feeling something's not right,
我就得做点什么
I gotta do something.
我现在就那种感觉
I got that feeling now.
我不会就此放手
I'm not letting this go.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
说来有趣 我大学时
It's funny, you know, I missed out
错过了酗酒狂欢这种事 但是
on the whole binge drinking thing in college, but,
现在看来我借酒消痛 补回来了
guess I'm making up for it with the drowning my sorrows thing,
所以干杯吧
so, cheers.
你该悠着点
Hey, you should slow down.
你才该悠着点呢
Maybe you should slow down.
你今早不是刚宣战了吗
Hey, how about that little declaration of war you made this morning?
你这个计划还是先缓缓吧
Yeah, you might want to pump the brakes on that plan
因为迈克尔森家族
because, the Mikaelsons?
他们绝不是不翻旧账之人
They aren't exactly known for letting bygones be bygones.
也许我不在乎
Maybe I don't care.
也许迈克尔森应该怕我
Maybe it's the Mikaelsons who need to worry about me.
那是
Is that...?
卢西安的血清
Lucien's serum.
真棒
Oh, cool.
这么说你也很快要死了
So you're gonna die soon too.
多谢相告
Well, that's good to know.
我会务必将这件西装尽快洗干净
I'll make sure I get this suit cleaned stat.
这东西能保证我不会死
This'll make sure I can't die.
马塞尔
Marcel,
如果你服下 你会成为世上最后一个
if you take that, you will be the last thing on earth
能杀死迈克尔森家的人
that can kill a Mikaelson.
那就是公开宣战了
That's like open declaration of war.
看看卢西安的下场吧
I mean, how'd that work out for that Lucien guy, huh?
知道吗 最好的情况
And you know what? Best case scenario,
你打算怎么做
what are you going to do?
你要杀了他们所有人吗
You gonna kill all of them?
克劳斯 以利亚 弗雷娅 科尔
Klaus, Elijah, Freya, Kol?
是 他现在很气他们 但最后关头
Yeah, he's mad at them now, but when push comes to shove,
连海莉都会选他们不选你
even Hayley chooses them over you.
你真打算铲除掉所有人
So are you really going to take down everyone?
你觉得达维娜会想看到那样的结果吗
And do you think that's what Davina would have wanted?
-有进展吗 -太多碎片了
- Anything? - There's too many pieces.
每次我想凑近仔细看
Every time I get close to seeing something,
就全都消失了
it all just fades away.
看完吧
Finish it.
你们都会被击倒
You will all fall.
一个被朋友 一个被敌人
One by friend, one by foe,
一个被家人
and one... by family.
我刚看到了什么
What the hell did I just see?
文森特说他找到了一个办法
Vincent told me he found a way
从奥罗拉身上提取那份血清
to extract the serum from Aurora.
我当时很忙
I was busy at the time,
但如果文森特真偷了那份血清 如果
but if Vincent did steal the serum... if he...
如果他给了马塞尔
if he gave it to Marcel...
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
是啊
Yeah.
没见达维娜的葬礼上见到你
Missed you at Davina's memorial.
我觉得我参加葬礼不合适
I thought my presence there would be inappropriate.
因你和你家人把她扔进了狼群吗
Because you and your family threw her to the wolves?
是
Yeah.
你不来算对了
You probably made the right call.
我知道你多在乎她
I know how much you cared for her.
你一定非常难过
This must be difficult for you.
真好笑
That's funny.
你这不像是道歉啊
'Cause that doesn't sound like an apology.
-马塞尔 -我有机会救她
- Marcel... - I had a chance to save her.
让她复活
To bring her back.
但不行
But no.
迈克尔森家族不让她复活
The Mikaelsons decided that couldn't happen.
对他们不利就不行
Not if it was inconvenient for them.
你们好像总愿意看着别人受苦
It seems you're always willing to watch the world burn,
只要你们活着就行
long as you survive.
卢西安必须死
Lucien had to die.
他会灭了我们所有人
He would have destroyed us all.
是 因为他跟你的宿怨
Yeah. Thanks to his vendetta against you.
他的动机不是问题
His motive is not the issue.
他是个威胁 我们以牙还牙而已
He was a threat. We responded in kind.
如果弗雷娅有能力杀死卢西安
Had Freya the power to kill Lucien,
又能救回达维娜 她会救的
and save Davina, she would have.
难道我就该点头接受吗
Am I supposed to just nod and accept that?
我们共饮波旁威士忌 然后
We share a bourbon, and I just...
我一笑了之
shrug it off.
达维娜不得不死
Davina had to die.
真遗憾 没有其他选择
What a shame, but there was no other choice.
并不是一种恩赐
hasn't exactly been a gift.
不管我欠你什么 我早就还完了
And whatever debts I owe, I paid them back, all right?
还完很久很久了
A long, long time ago.
如果我们中有人亏欠对方
If one of us is standing in the red,
那一定是你
I'm going to say it's you.
景色不错
Nice view.
夕阳真美
Pretty sunset.
为何要聊天来煞风景呢
Why ruin it with more talk?
此时
At this point,
都是噪音而已
it's just noise.
你跟我真像啊
You are so like me.
固执 满身戾气
Stubborn, full of anger.
我跟你完全不一样
I'm nothing like you.
你错了
You're wrong.
我按心目中的样子养大了你
You see, I raised you in my image,
然而你小有成就时
and yet, when you thrived,
我却被最深的恐惧而左右
I allowed my worst fears to take root.
没有为你长成那样的男人而自豪
Instead of feeling pride of the man you'd become,
而是开始产生不安 猜疑
I began to feel a sense of unease, of distrust.
我害怕你会比我更优秀
And I feared you would become my better.
我从没想超越你
I never wanted to be better than you.
直到你开始要压制我
Not until you started trying to hold me down.
我一直做得不够多
I haven't done enough...
不够好
well enough,
对你没有尽责
when it comes to you.
但我们注定成为彼此的羁绊
But you and I are bonded by fate,
因为过往
by history,
因为血系
and by blood.
你 马塞尔
And you, Marcel,
永远都是我家人
will always be my family.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表