剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Freya, stop, please!
不 别碰我
No! Don't touch me!
别阻止我
Do not stop me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们必须帮助丽贝卡
We must help Rebekah,
但我们不能在此期间失去你
but we must not lose you in the process.
要么帮我 要么滚出去
Help me or get out!
这会让你变强
This will strengthen you.
还有我的能量
As will my power
仅此一次 姐姐 只为你
just this once, sister, for you.
说实话 你想让克劳斯死 是不是
Be honest. You want Klaus dead, don't you?
丽贝卡 我一直在努力
Rebekah, I have been busting my ass,
想要对抗预言
trying to fight this prophecy
以我自己的家庭为代价
at the expense of my own family.
你是说那个被你用来
You mean that fake husband
在以利亚面前炫耀的假丈夫吗
you've been parading around in front of elijah?
你知道这给他带来多少痛苦
Do you know the agony it causes him?
也许你喜欢
Perhaps you like it,
是因为知道自己还有能力伤他心
knowing you still have the power to break his heart.
祝你好运 姐姐
Good luck, sister.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我没法集中注意力
I can't focus.
她好烫 我想医院是指望不上了吧
She's burning up. I guess a hospital's out of the question.
医院帮不了她
A hospital won't help her.
你错了
You're wrong.
伤害他我痛苦得要死掉
It kills me to hurt him.
还没有呢 亲爱的
Well, it hasn't yet, luv,
但也许今天就会
but it might today.
你让我的哥哥们分♥裂♥
You tore my brothers apart.
如果他们如预言所说的 反♥目♥成仇
If they turn on each other, as the prophecy suggests,
那都是因为你
it's because of you!
海莉在哪儿
Where's Hayley?
请你陪着她
You stay with her, please.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me!
丽贝卡 看着我 丽贝卡
Rebekah, look at me! Rebekah!
控制自己
Control yourself.
亲爱的哥哥 我有控制力
Dear brother, I have control.
很好
Good.
丽贝卡
Rebekah!
不能伤害她
Not her.
她也不行
Not her either!
亲爱的宝贝卡米
Dear, sweet Cami.
你太害怕你会毁了她
You're so afraid that you'll ruin her,
你就把她装在玻璃里
you keep her behind glass
好像易碎品似的
like some breakable object.
她并不珍贵
She's not precious.
尼克 你和以利亚带进我们生活里的
Nik, every woman that you and Elijah
每个女人都变成了毒药
bring into our lives turns to poison.
她也会成毒药
She'll grow toxic, too.
我没事
I'm ok.
打在她心上
In her heart.
你拿到了五福花吗
Did you get the muskroot?
嗯
Yeah.
按住她
Hold her!
太烦人了
Well, that was annoying.
你准备好走了吗
You ready to go?
我是全世界最糟糕的母亲吧
Am I the world's worst mother
让我正在长牙的宝宝
for letting my teething toddler gnaw
咬着存在了数千年的东西
on something that's been around for a millennium?
霍普很坚强 我觉得她能接受
Hope's tough. I think she can take it.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
你永远体会不到
Oh, you never get used to the feeling
心上来一拳的感觉
of a fist around your heart.
真对不起
I'm really sorry.
我知道我保证过我们会单独过一晚
I know I promised that we'd spend the night alone.
我还准备了特别傻的计划
I even had this really dumb plan
我们要一起和热威士忌
that we were gonna drink hot whiskeys
然后一起看《生活多美好》
and watch "It's a wonderful life" together,
然而我们却在这里
Yet here we are.
你不必道歉
You don't need to apologize.
今天是我
Today, it was me
看到他们家后院着火 决定
that saw their house on fire and decided
不让那里烧起来
not to let it burn.
经历一切之后 你为什么决定
Why did you decide to help them
要帮他们
after everything?
直觉
Instinct.
我不知道 我觉得是我的族人
I don't know. I felt like one of my pack
身处危险 所以我出手了
was in danger, and I acted.
别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong.
我妻子的家人真是糟透了
My in-laws really suck...
但他们今天拼命为保护彼此而努力
But, hey, they fought like hell to protect each other today,
我尊敬这一点
and I respect that.
我生来就是要爱你的 海莉
I was born to love you, Hayley,
如果那意味着我不得不和迈克尔森打交道
and if that means I have to deal with the Mikaelsons,
那么好吧
then ok.
我同意
I'm in.
如果我们现在离开 我们还能在她睡前
If we leave now, we could still catch
赶上《生活多美好》的结局
the end of "It's a wonderful life" before her bedtime.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
你说你想要一个快乐的家族圣诞节
Said you wanted a happy family Christmas.
家人都在这里
Well, the family's all here.
圣诞快乐 小家伙
Merry Christmas, little one.
谢谢你帮助弗雷娅
Thank you for helping Freya.
不幸的是 我们没有月光瓶了
Unfortunately, we're all out of mason jar moonshine.
尼克 你今晚还真是欢乐
Well, Nik, you are positively merry tonight.
治疗一定是有效果了
All that therapy must be paying off.
不
Oh, no.
是的 我知道那算不上篝火
Yes, I know it's not exactly a bonfire,
但我临时准备了
but I improvised.
来吧 这是传统
Come on. It's tradition.
传统
Tradition?
我们写下愿望 然后烧了乞求实现
We write our wishes and then burn them for luck.
奇怪的是 我不记得许愿要有这么多敌人
Strangely, I don't recall wishing for an influx of enemies,
然而一年年
and yet year after year--
真奇怪 永远在圣诞老人淘气小孩名单上
How odd. Forever on Santa's naughty list.
我们中有一人 始终得为家族倒下
One of us is still meant to fall by family.
现在 我担心的是我们的敌人
Right now, what concerns me is our enemies.
他们有计划对付我们的武器
They have the weapon they intend to use against us.
他们不能知道我们找到了你 丽贝卡
They cannot know that we found you, Rebekah.
如果他们认为你被困在海底对我们最有利
Our best advantage is if they believe you are lost at sea.
那我不能留下来 对吗
Then I can't stay, can I?
没关系
It's ok.
我的愿望已经实现了
My wish already came true.
我们拥有此刻
We have this moment.
这个地方过节很是冷清
Rather lonely place to spend a holiday.
你没有陪特别亲近的人一起过节吗
Have you no special love to spend it with?
对了
Oh. Right.
不要告诉我
Don't tell me.
你也想抢走这间健身房♥吧
You planning on taking over the gym, too?
不会 我受不了教堂
Hardly. I can't stand churches.
我需要你的专业知识 马塞尔
I need your expertise, Marcel.
我被告知我们选定的摄政王
I've been informed that our chosen regent,
年轻人凡阮
the young Van Nguyen,
被祖先们拒绝了
has been rejected by the ancestors.
被拒绝了 好吧 高贵的女巫
Rejected, huh? Well, nola witches
不容易操纵
aren't easily manipulated,
特别是那些死去的女巫
especially the dead ones.
然而有一场十分盛大的仪式
And yet there's a rather dramatic ceremony happening
正在墓地中举♥行♥
in the cemetery right now.
在我们说话的同时有人已经晋升为摄政王
Someone is ascending to the regency as we speak.
我想你肯定觉察到了这件事
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表