剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I leave everything in my closet.
太露的就算了
Just nothing too revealing.
乔什
To Josh,
把唱片给他
my records.
文森特
To Vincent...
所有书籍
my books
还有基兰的所有文件
and all of Kieran's files.
以利亚
To Elijah,
我床底下有个很旧的棋盘游戏
I have an old game of Trivial Pursuit under my bed.
将所有黑暗法器给海莉
To Hayley, my dark objects.
你让她在霍普长大了之后
Will you make sure that she gives them to Hope
给她好吗
when she's old enough?
霍普是新奥尔良女巫
Hope's a New Orleans witch.
应该给她
She should have them.
至于你
And to you--
够了 这毫无意义
Enough! This is-is pointless.
我们会想办法治好你的
We're going to find a way to fix it.
那我看我应该坦白交代
I suppose I should just fess up.
把我所有隐藏最深最黑暗的秘密都告诉你
Tell you all my deepest, darkest secrets.
我是天蝎座
I'm a Scorpio.
我喜欢红酒 讨厌威士忌
I prefer wine to whisky.
喜欢吃甜食
Got a bit of a sweet tooth.
我最大的乐趣就是听受害人
My greatest joy is listening to the screams of my victims
临死前的惨叫
just before I end them.
告诉我怎么治愈卡米
Tell me how to cure Cami!
真是固执
So persistent.
怪不得先祖们讨厌你呢
No wonder The Ancestors find you so annoying.
幸亏他们谋划好了让你永远闭嘴
How splendid that they have a plan to shut you up for good.
没必要拿那个丑东西指着我 亲爱的
Oh, no need to point that hideous thing at me, luv.
你想知道什么 我都很乐意告诉你
I'm happy to tell you whatever you want to know.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
不是我 亲爱
Oh, not me, luv.
是先祖们在帮我
I've got The Ancestors on my side.
准备让反抗我的人吃苦果呢
Ready with a wealth of witchy woes for those who oppose me.
请进
Come in.
她怎么样
How is she?
祈祷这能有效吧
Let's just hopes this works.
先祖们为什么要帮你
Why would The Ancestors help you?
我向他们保证
I made them a promise.
他们帮我
See, if they help me,
我们就联手做掉某个讨厌的吸血鬼家族
we'd exterminate a certain family of vermin vampires.
过程中可能会伤及无辜
Innocents may get caught in the crossfire.
给你 喝下去
Here, drink this.
你们这群盲目乐观的蠢货
You silly fools with your unbridled optimism!
总期盼着有解决办法
Always hoping there's some way out.
有什么漏洞能让你们免遭厄运
Some loophole to save you from your doom.
我告诉你
Well, the thing is
我不相信漏洞这种东西
I don't believe in loopholes.
我的咬伤就是没解药
My bite has no cure.
你亲爱的卡米尔
Your sweet Camille
一定会死
is going to die.
玛丽不希望吸血鬼接近她的木屋
Mary doesn't want vampires near her cabin.
你最好留在这里
It's probably better if you just stay here.
她知道你和霍普由我保护的
She's aware that you and Hope are under my protection.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for Mary,
玛丽的孙子没能幸免于难 不是吗
that didn't do much for her grandson, did it?
你知道我无法阻止那件事
You know I couldn't prevent that.
我知道
Yes, I do.
但又是这种处境
But here we are again
有人性命攸关
with someone else's life on the line.
只是这次
Only this time
我要把我仅两岁的女儿卷进危险
I'm taking my two-year-old daughter into a warzone
抱着渺茫的希望 这能救我朋友一命
on the off chance that it might save my friend from dying.
你发现我们的生活变得多么不可理喻吗
I mean, do see how insane our lives have become?
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我无法忍♥受身边不停有人死去
I just can't keep losing people.
先是杰克
First Jack.
现在也许要失去卡米了 下一个是谁
Now we might lose Cami. Who's next?
克劳斯
Klaus?
我
Me?
你
You?
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
你也是
Neither are you.
我们为所爱之人而战
We fight for those we love.
真是个适合喝咖啡的休闲日子
Perfect day at a corner cafe.
你这次真是超常发挥了
You really outdid yourself.
这一切是真的就好了
If only it were real.
会成真的
It will do
这只是等解药起效 打发时间而已
to pass the time while we wait for the cure to take effect.
等明天你痊愈之后
And then tomorrow when you're recovered,
你想去哪 我们就去哪
we can travel anywhere you like.
我们可以去圣托里尼岛品尝红酒
Perhaps we'll go to Santorini for some vinsanto
或去罗马品尝完美的意式特浓咖啡
or to Rome for the perfect espresso.
我一直都想去威尼斯
I've always wanted to go to Venice.
在大运河里面泛舟
Ride in a gondola down the Grand Canal.
好 那我们就先去那里
Well, then we must start there.
我认识你时 你这么浪漫就好了
I wish I had known you were such a romantic.
我就不会欲擒故纵了
I wouldn't have played so hard to get.
先不要说后悔的事情
Let us not speak of regrets.
美好的日子 我们相处愉快
We are in the perfect moment of the perfect day.
好好享受吧
Let's try to enjoy it.
她的情况更糟糕了
She's getting worse.
好吧 那我们得想想其他办法
Okay, then we, uh, we got to try something else!
马塞尔
Marcel?
斯特里克斯呢
The Strix?
他们没办法帮助她吗
You mean to tell me they can't help with this?
斯特里克斯没法治愈
The Strix don't have a solution
这种空前的咬伤
for something that's never existed before.
卢西安设计出了纯种狼人毒液
Lucien engineered a pure strain of wolf venom.
甚至能够杀死吸血鬼始祖
Designed to kill even an Original.
也许根本没有解药
It may be there is no cure.
我是不会放弃的
Well, I'm not giving up.
我也不会 但是
Neither am I, but...
好吧 血液魔法没有效果
Okay, um... blood magic's not working.
还有什么其他的办法吗
So what else is there?
一个奇迹婴儿怎么样
How about a magical miracle baby?
你会叫醒他们的 对吧
You are going to wake them, aren't you?
我的派对还没有结束
I've got a party to finish.
去死吧
Go to hell.
还在因为卡米的事情难过吗
Still smarting over the whole Cami thing?
如果你想听美好的童话故事
Well, if you wanted a happier tale,
你该问我
perhaps you should've inquired
最近我去马尔代夫度假的事
about my recent vacation to the Maldives.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我能
Because I can.
如果你想和克劳斯较量一番
If you have some sick rivalry with Klaus,
那么你们俩可以比惨啊
then you guys can compete to see who's most miserable,
但你不必伤害卡米
but you don't have to hurt Cami.
我当然要了
Of course I do!
尼克抢走了我的真爱
Nik stole the love of my life!
这样打击足以毁掉大多数人
A shattering defeat for most men.
但是我意识到
But I have since realized
爱会让人变得软弱
that love simply makes one weak.
而我能够证明这一点
And I can prove it.
当卡米死去
When Cami dies,
尼克会痛不欲生
Nik will be struck by such overpowering grief,
他会报复我
he will lash out at me.
而我 没有了
But I, being unencumbered
那些令人生厌的情感牵挂
by something so mawkish as a romantic attachment,
我会杀死他
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表