剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on "The Originals"
如果这个预言实现了
If this prophecy is fulfilled,
你们都会被击倒
you will all fall,
一个被朋友
one by friend,
一个被敌人 一个被家人
one by foe and one... by family.
将我转化为世界上
This has transformed me into something new
被我咬就死定了
My bite is lethal.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
你会找到最终的平和
You will find peace.
先祖们想让你杀了我
The Ancestors want you to kill me.
总有一天我会屈服
Eventually, I'll give in.
巫师的灵魂可以由死复生
Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead,
我们就要这么做
so that is exactly what we are going to do.
要想杀死卢西安
To make Lucien killable,
我就需要打破保护达维娜的魔法
I will have to break the circle that protects Davina.
弗雷娅 那会毁了她的
Freya, that will destroy her.
-发生什么事了 -先祖们把她囚禁住了
- What happened? - The Ancestors got to her first.
她到底去哪里了
Where the bloody hell is she?!
[咒语]
结束了 她死了
That's it, man. She's gone.
达维娜身上发生的事情不能就这样算了
What happened to Davina, cannot go unanswered.
这就是让卢西安变异的药剂
Same stuff that made Lucien.
我从奥罗拉的心脏中提取出来的
I extracted it from Aurora's heart.
新奥尔良是我们的家 马塞尔
New Orleans is our home, Marcel,
是时候我们把它夺回来了
and it's time we took it back.
不要沉溺于悲伤
Say not in grief,
她已不复存在
that she is no more,
但感恩她生前给我们带来的一切
but be thankful that she ever was...
虽然她英年早逝
and though she was taken far too soon,
望她带来的光明能引导我们走出黑暗
may her enduring light show us a way through this darkness.
让我们一起哀悼
Let us mourn...
因为好好哀悼前生活不能继续
because we cannot move on until we do...
虽然有时候疼痛
and though the pain may at times
感觉如此不可承受
seem like more than we can bear...
但别忘了
make no mistake...
我们总得继续生活
we will move on.
时至今日 《耶数智慧书》的言语
Yeah, even now the words of Ecclesiasticus
还在我脑海里回响
are ringing in my ears.
书中说 "如猛狮一般的复仇"
They're saying, "Vengeance, as a lion,
"正在蓄意待发 暗暗等待"
shall lie in wait for them."
达维娜·克莱尔
不久前
A while ago...
其实很很久前
forever ago,
我跟达维娜说了我初恋男友的事
I told Davina a story about my first boyfriend...
但我没有告诉她的是
but what I didn't tell her was that...
我从没跟别人说过这个故事
I had never shared that story with anyone else.
她就像是我的妹妹 我的挚友
She was like a sister and a best friend...
我很爱她
and I loved her.
我希望...
I wish th...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我说不出来
I can't.
话语没什么意义
Words aren't any good.
迈克尔森一家需要为此付出代价
The Mikaelsons need to answer for this.
我会逼他们给一个说法
I'm gonna make them answer.
我发誓
I promise.
始祖家族
第三季 第二十一集
在爱尔兰式守灵仪式怎么能没有威士忌
Okay, we can't run out of whiskey at an Irish wake.
这是唯一的规则好吗
It's, like, the one rule, okay?
威士忌很重要
Whiskey is important.
威士忌的确很重要
Whiskey's important.
我想卡米尔肯定很喜欢这一切
I'm certain Camille would have appreciated all of this.
希望如此
I hope so.
他怎么样了
How is he?
打扰了 我认识你吗
Excuse me, don't I know you?
抱歉
Sorry.
你看起来好眼熟
you just look so familiar.
我是大众脸
I have one of those faces.
你和她关系很好吗
Did you know her well?
是的
I did.
她是个...
She was, uh...
特别的女孩
a special girl.
没有任何赞美之词能概括她的好
There's no polite summation that will do her justice...
她会敬佩你敢于尝试的勇气
but you're brave to try, and she would've admired that.
我还不知道她是怎么去世的
I haven't read anywhere how she died.
你知道吗
Do you know?
一场意外
An accident.
-你是来查案的吗 警官 -不
- Are you here in an official capacity, Officer? - No.
只是来追悼死者
Just came to pay my respects.
给他点时间
Give him time.
时间不能让达维娜起死复生
Time will not bring Davina back.
唯一能救她的机会被我们毁了
The one chance to save her was ruined by us.
为了达到我们自己的目的
For our ends.
马塞尔的愤怒在常理之中
Marcel's anger is justified.
在那愤怒变成更糟的情绪前
It's best I reach out to him
我还是跟他好好谈谈比较好
before that anger hardens into something worse.
我以为没人在这里
I didn't think anyone was here.
你以为我回去卡米的守灵仪式吗
Did you think I'd be at Cami's wake?
知道吗 事实证明
You know what? It turns out,
我今天用于参加葬礼的额度已用完了
I hit my funeral quota for the day.
达维娜的葬礼在今早
Davina's was this morning.
你还记得她吧
You remember her.
我一生挚爱 被判入未知的地狱
Love of my life, condemned to an unknowable hell.
你有什么借口 姐姐
And what's your excuse, Sister?
你是因为自己的所作所为而愧疚不已
Were you so overcome with guilt at what you did,
所以都不能心安理得地
that you couldn't bring yourself
享受威士忌和小吃了吗
to indulge in whiskey and finger food?
还是你忙于
Or were you just too busy
亵渎更多的死者
desecrating more dead?
现在这都成了你的爱好了吗
Is this to be your hobby now?
卢西安死时
When Lucien died,
他相信预言还会成真
he was convinced the prophecy would still unfold.
我得弄清楚他说的是不是真的
I need to know if he was right.
这是他预言家阿丽克西斯的残骸
These are the remains of his oracle Alexis.
她的能力连我都不太明白
Hers was a power I barely understood,
现在我的魔力
but now that my own strength
被先祖们增强了
has been augmented by the Ancestors,
我可以试着与她连接
I can try to channel her.
像她那样做出预言 验证卢西安的话
Forecast as she did, and find out if Lucien was right,
又或是我们总算可以结束这噩梦
or if we can finally put this nightmare behind us.
个人还是希望这预言能成真
I personally hope the bloody prophecy is true.
你们就算全烂死地狱 我也不在乎
You can all rot in Hell, for all I care.
只可惜我不能亲眼看见这一切
I'm just sorry I won't be around to see it.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
不关你的事
None of your business.
这里已经没有能让我留下来的东西了
All right? There is nothing for me here.
科尔
Kol...
你知道不是那样
you know that's not true.
你家人
Your family...
别拿家人跟我说教 姐姐
Do not lecture me about family, sister, or not.
也许你曾用了毕生的时间
Now, you may have spent your entire life
搜寻我们
searching for us,
但我一刻也没想要你回来过
but I never, for a second, wanted you.
城里最近颇有蹊跷
There's something strange going on in this city.
我说不出哪里不对劲
I can't put my finger on it,
但我需要知道是什么
but I need to know what it is.
"你们必晓得真理
"And ye shall know the truth,
真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥"
and the truth shall set you free."
除非让你不得自♥由♥
Unless it don't.
可能真♥相♥是个诅咒 兄弟
It might just be that the truth is a curse, man.
你得小心许愿啊
Maybe you should be more careful what you wish for.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表