剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你的敌人都是你自己树立的
the enemies that you have are the ones that you made.
你希望你的女儿也过上这种生活吗
Is that what you want for your daughter?
你希望她也这样看待这个世界吗
Is that how you want her to see the world?
我不会置身事外
I'm not just gonna stand back
让你把她养得像你一样 克劳斯
and let you raise her to be just like you, Klaus.
如果你认为
If it's your impulse
信赖家庭外的人会有好心是对的
to trust in the kindness of those outside the family,
那就更有理由说明你需要我的保护
all the more reason you need my protection.
我要去跟那女孩谈谈
I am gonna go speak to that girl,
因为她需要我的帮助
because she needs my help.
你就闭嘴待在这里
You're gonna stay here and shut up!
我至少值得这样的尊重
I've earned at least that.
海莉 听我说
Hayley, listen to me!
很有可能
There is a very good chance
有一天我们的女儿也会遇到
that one day our daughter will be dealing
和凯拉一样的问题
with the same thing that Kayla is dealing with.
如果那天来临了 我希望也有人
And if that day comes, I hope that someone
能把她的事当成自己的事
makes it their business to help her, too.
善良不代表软弱 克劳斯
Being kind doesn't make you weak, Klaus.
以利亚就打算同意了
Elijah's just going to go for it.
让芬恩偷一个身体 开始新生活
Uh, let Finn steal a body and start a new life.
你得冷静下来
You need to calm down.
你知道吗
You know,
我还从没来过男人的卧室呢
I've never been in a guy's actual bedroom before.
你到底有没有在听我说
Are you even listening to me?
我有
I am.
但你待在这里生芬恩的气
But you raging about Finn when you're stuck in here
却什么都做不了 这根本没有用
and can't do anything about it isn't going to help.
你需要的是
What you need
找点乐子让你不去想它
is something to take your mind off it.
没用的
It won't work.
这是挑战吗
Is that a challenge?
我只想让芬恩为他对我做的事付出代价
I just want Finn to suffer for what he did to me.
为他对我们做的事
For what he did to us.
他会的
He will.
我保证
I promise.
你们难道不知道恶霸永远赢不了吗
Don't you guys know bullies never win?
救得是不是有点晚了啊 哥们
Cutting it a little close on the rescue there, aren't we, boys?
得给你足够的时间让你做事啊
Had to give you enough time to do your thing. So...
你做到了吗
did you?
当然
Oh, yeah.
她得多花好多洗衣费呢
She's gonna have one heck of a dry cleaning bill.
你确定用他的血能追踪到她吗
You're sure you can track her using his blood?
[咒语]
你该高兴的 事情发展正如你所料
You'll be pleased to know things are going just as you said.
抱歉 此路封闭
Sorry, road's closed.
一会就会另开绕道
About to get a second line through here.
等一会
Hold tight.
你确定吗
You're certain?
那好吧 包在我身上
Then of course, consider it done.
我想我们还没有见过
I don't think we've met yet.
我叫马塞尔·杰拉德
The name's Marcel Gerard.
免费给你个忠告
Free piece of advice.
寡不敌众的时候要有自知之明
Know when you're outmatched.
我赚得那点钱 还不值得我拼上命
I don't get paid enough to die.
谁付钱雇的你
The person who pays you got a name?
那好吧
All right, then.
我觉得我们能唤起你的记忆
I have a feeling we can jog your memory.
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果我给你他的名字 那我就死定了
If I give you his name, I'm as good as dead.
现在你阻挠了他的计划
And now that you've gotten in his way...
你也死定了
so are you.
好吧 芬恩
All right, Finn.
看看你喜不喜欢自食其果
Let's see how you like a taste of your own medicine.
不管你有什么计划 不要做
Whatever it is you're planning, don't.
他诅咒我死 以利亚
He cursed me to die, Elijah.
缓缓而死
Slowly.
当着她的面
In front of her.
就算不为别的 我也要为此报复他
If nothing else, I owe him for that.
或许
Perhaps.
或许最好的复仇就是
And perhaps the best revenge is simply
将他从我们的生活中彻底驱逐出去
to expel him from our lives altogether.
不
No.
他不能自此过上幸福快乐的生活
He doesn't get to live happily ever after.
我还没有最终决定
I haven't made my final decision.
我只是让你管好自己
I only ask you stay your hand.
那不该是你的决定
That's not your decision to make!
控制好自己
Control yourself.
除非你是做不到
Unless you can't.
比我记忆中的还糟
It's worse than I remember.
愤怒
The rage.
饥饿
The hunger.
我想怪芬恩让我如此愤怒
I'd like to blame my anger on Finn,
但自从我复活后 情况就越来越糟
but it's been growing worse since I came back.
我从未学会控制这些情感
I never did learn how to keep it in check.
我也从来不在乎
I never really cared to.
但现在你在乎了
But now you do.
要是我伤害了达维娜 我不会原谅自己
I couldn't live with myself if I hurt Davina.
但不管我们是否有意 我们就是会
But hurting the ones we love, whether we mean to or not,
伤害我们所爱的人
that's just what we do.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我们本性如此
It is who we are.
海莉
Hayley.
我很遗憾 孩子
I am so sorry, kiddo.
我听说族群都散了
I heard there's not much of a pack left,
所以我想或许你需要跟人谈谈这事
so I thought you might need someone to talk to.
但有件事你在处理这个问题的时候
But here's the thing that you need to remember
需要牢记
as you deal with all of this.
你比你想的要坚强许多
You are a lot tougher than you think you are.
而且不管你感觉有多糟糕
And no matter how awful you feel,
你不是一个人
you're not alone.
来吧
Come on.
我想带你去一个地方
There's someplace I want you to see.
如果你在找科尔
If you're searching for Kol,
跟着无辜者的尖叫声就行了
just follow the screams of the innocent.
他肯定在那些人身边
You'll find him close by.
其实 我是来找你的
Actually, I was looking for you.
可怜的天真孩子
Poor naive child.
你还不清楚 但你站错队了
You don't know it yet, but you're on the wrong side.
我弟跟你讲过诺维斯·杜尔西娜的故事吗
Did my brother ever tell you about the Novice Dulcina?
你让我想起了她
You remind me of her.
无知的女孩 美妙的嗓音
Innocent girl, beautiful voice.
她把自己许诺给了上帝
She promised herself to God,
直到科尔看到她 发现她的美
till Kol caught sight and found her pretty.
几天内 她就打破了谦顺与纯洁的
Within days, she'd broken her vows of obedience
誓言
and chastity.
一周内 她就死了
Within a week, she was dead.
他觉得无聊了
He'd grown bored.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我觉得你相信
I think you do.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
科尔已经变了
Kol's changed.
但你一直以来都是个恶魔 从未改变
But you're still the monster you've always been.
听说你想偷取
Hear you're looking to steal the body
一个毫无戒备心的巫师的身体
of some unsuspecting witch.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?!
轻松点 芬恩
Get comfy, Finn.
我只是把你和你非常厌恶的身体绑在一起
I just locked you in that body that you hate so much.
你可悲的余生都将是一名吸血鬼
You're stuck as a vampire for the rest of your pathetic life.
科尔 住手
Kol, stop.
够了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表