剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
but he bit her.
什么 她...
What? Is she...?
没 没 她还活着
No, no, no, no. She's still alive.
克劳斯在府邸陪着她 我正要过去
Klaus is with her at the compound. I'm headed there now.
我去接你
Let me come get you.
不用
No.
我自己过去
I'll meet you there.
多加小心
Be careful. All right?
谁知道卢西安会在哪里
Lucien could be anywhere.
克劳斯
Klaus?
你该躺着休息
You should be laying down.
你不是该给我找汤喝吗
You should be getting me soup.
生病的好处就是这个
It's the one advantage to being sick.
我们也可以就站在这儿
Or we could just stand here
盯着你昏迷不醒的前女友
and stare at your comatose ex.
我不该阻止你去复仇
I was wrong to deny you the satisfaction of revenge.
我知道我该成为邪恶狠毒的吸血鬼
I know I'm supposed to be this big, bad vampire,
但突然之间 我复仇的意愿没那么强了
but all of the sudden, I'm not so hung up on "Revenge."
我很生气奥罗拉对我的所为吗
Am I angry at what Aurora did to me?
是的
Yeah.
我一直害怕她还会做出什么事
And I've been living in fear of what else she might do.
但所有的怒气与恐惧
But... all of that anger and fear,
那不是我
that's not me.
我是那种帮助奥罗拉那一类的人
I'm the kind of person that helps people like Aurora.
我不会让她改变我这一点
I'm not gonna let her take that away from me.
我不想跟你吵
I'm not arguing with you.
如果我要帮卡米
If I'm gonna help Cami,
我需要直接去找问题的根源
I need to go right to the source of the problem.
卢西安是先祖们制♥造♥出来的大魔头
Lucien is an unstoppable monster made by the Ancestors.
我曾对抗过克劳斯
I have stood up to Klaus.
我才不怕什么山寨版始祖
I'm not afraid of some second-string copycat.
但我不能离开这里
But I can't leave here.
我不会让你去独自应战
And I am not letting you walk into a fight by yourself.
放手
Let go.
你都控制不了自己
You can barely control yourself.
如果卢西安跟先祖们一伙儿
Now, if Lucien's working with the Ancestors,
也许他能告诉我先祖们对你施了什么咒
maybe he can tell me what they've done to you.
这简直不可理喻 你不能跟他打
This is madness. You can't fight him!
我不用跟他动手
I don't need to fight him.
我只要他告诉我真♥相♥
I need him to tell me the truth.
我有办法让他开口
And I know a way to do that.
你就待在这里 祝我好运吧
So just stay here, wish me luck.
达维娜
Davina!
达维娜
Davina!
这会有助于减缓感染
This will help slow the spread of the infection.
同时 你得让她放松
In the meantime, you need to keep her relaxed.
我堂堂一个始祖当起护士 不合适吧
My talents do not lend themselves to playing nursemaid.
你在乎她吗
Do you care about her?
自己想想清楚吧
Figure it out.
今天天气真好啊
It really is a beautiful day.
等我们解决完这事
Well, perhaps once we've got all this sorted,
可以去散散步
we can go for a stroll.
我姐调制的药
My sister gave me this concoction.
她保证这会让你好转
She assures me it will put you on the mend.
可惜啊 跟你的调酒技术还差得远呢
Unfortunately, she's not quite the mixologist you are.
如果我真要死了
If I am really am dying,
我死前可不要喝这玩意儿
there's no way that's gonna be my last drink.
你想喝什么
What can I get you?
波旁威士忌酒
Bourbon.
-纯的 -纯的
- Neat. - Neat?
你要么是个口味极高的人
Either you're extremely sophisticated
要么今天过得很糟糕
or you've had one hell of a day.
不能两者皆是吗
Need the two be mutually exclusive?
我喜欢当酒保
I loved being a bartender.
来去匆匆的过客
That endless parade of faces...
每一晚都有陌生路人讲述自己的经历
Each night, someone new would come in with a good story.
有人不善言谈
One guy's shy,
有人则滔滔不绝
the other won't shut up.
干杯
Cheers.
我以前认为
I used to think
如果你让人喝点酒
if you just give someone a little booze,
他们会告诉你一切
they'll tell you anything.
后来我意识到不是酒精的作用
Then I realized it wasn't the alcohol.
人们只是希望有人倾听
People just want someone to listen.
是 你很善于去倾听
Yes, well, you're quite adept at listening.
实际上 我甚至会称你为
In fact, I would so far as to call you
故事行家
a connoisseur of stories.
特别是我的故事
Particularly mine.
我该发表你的自传
I should've published your memoir.
肯定会大赚一笔
I would've made a fortune.
你能帮我做点事吗
Hey, will you do something for me?
你以为像这种时候 我早就写好遗书了
You'd think with current events, I would've written a will.
但现在写最合适了
But no time like the present.
你能帮我记一下吗
Will you write a few things down?
-卡米尔 -听着
- Camille. - Look,
我看破生死了
I've made my peace with dying.
我只是
I just...
不想留什么遗憾 所以
don't want to leave any loose ends, so...
再说
Besides...
我以前一直当你的"速记员"呢
I was your stenographer.
你欠我的
You owe me.
搞什么啊 兄弟
What the hell, man?
以利亚联♥系♥我说你会在这儿
Elijah called. Said you'd be here.
我来保护你
I came to watch your back.
她怎么样
How is she?
你觉得她现在怎么样
How you think she is?
她卷入了一场吸血鬼宿怨之争
She got pulled into a vampire vendetta,
现在如果这招不管用 她就要死了
and now if we can't make this work, she's gonna die,
所以她害怕 愤怒 而且现在
so she's scared, she's angry, and right about now,
估计她连后悔一开始来了这儿的心都有了
she's probably wishing that she never set foot in the Quarter.
你很在乎她
You care about her.
我也在乎
So do I.
我也知道你想帮她 所以抛开杂念
And I know you want to help her, so focus.
做你该做的事
Do what you got to do.
是啊
Yeah.
文森特 怎么了
Vincent? What's wrong?
先祖们不开心了
The Ancestors are fickle.
他们不希望我用魔法
They don't want me using magic,
因为他们知道我跟吸血鬼一伙儿
because they know I sided with vampires.
走吧
Come on.
女士们先生们 欢呼起来吧
Ladies and Gentlemen, make some noise!
来啊 让迈克尔森家的人听到
Come on, let the Mikaelsons hear you!
虽然现在他们躲在荒凉的老城♥堡♥里
Even now they hide in their dreadful outdated fortress,
而我们 庆祝新奥尔良的解放
while we celebrate the liberation of New Orleans!
克劳斯的统治时期已结束
Klaus' tenure is at an end.
我估计他很快就会来
I expect he will arrive soon enough,
想要报仇
seeking his retribution.
等他来了
And when he does,
我们的派对才真正开始
our real party can begin!
盯着别人看是很不礼貌的
You know, it's not polite to stare.
真好
Well!
看看谁来了
What have we here?
达维娜·克莱尔
Davina Claire.
随手施睡眠咒
Tossing about sleeping spells.
非常聪明 虽然很煞[杀]风景
Rather clever, if somewhat of a buzzkill.
说到杀
Oh, speaking of killing...
你真带着洋娃娃来酒吧斗殴吗
Did you honestly bring your favorite doll to a bar fight?
巫毒人偶会让你
The Figure Veritas will make sure
接下来你只说真话
the next words you speak are the truth.
达维娜
To Davina,
我把所有的衣服都留给她
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表