剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Can't that be enough?
这是我们第一次一起过圣诞
It's our first Christmas together.
我从没开心得过过圣诞节
I've never had a happy one.
我只希望能和你还有霍普安静过一晚
I just want a quiet night with you and Hope,
和我们的家庭
our family,
哪怕他们房♥子着火了我也不在乎
and I don't care if their house is on fire.
就这晚 随他们去
For one night, I will let it burn.
拜托 请回家吧
Just please, please come home.
好
Ok.
我们家里见
I'll meet you there.
好
Ok.
走吧
Go on.
多少天了
How many days has it been?
拜托你去休息一下
Please go relax.
我很快就带下一剂去找你
I'll be up shortly with your next dose.
-不 不 -我们尽量别再搞出什么事了
- No, no. - Let's try to avoid another episode.
不 除非尼克劳斯被活埋 不然我不休息
No, no. I will not relax until Niklaus is buried alive.
我们得拿回诅咒之锁
We need to get back the Serratura
确保他们都火坑里烧掉
and lock them all away in a pit of fire.
我已经在办这事了 亲爱的
It's being taken care of, darling.
看 迈克尔森家族拿到奖章之后
Here. The sister has heen researching
他们的姐姐就在研究它
the medallion since it's been in the Mikaelsons' possession.
今天结束前 我们就能拿回属于我们的东西
By end of day, we'll have what is ours,
而且我们还会除掉唯一愿意
and we'll have taken care of the only witch
保护他们的女巫
willing to protect them.
我宁愿回到黑暗的海底也不想再进这个厕所
I think I prefer the bottom the murky sea to that restroom.
还没饱 是吧
Still hungry, are we?
我不饿 我是生气
I'm not hungry, I'm angry--
被你前任插木桩 被尼克前任沉到海里
Staked your ex, drowned by Nik's.
你们俩真该上上课学学女人了
You two need a lesson in women.
该上课的是你吧 丽贝卡
Could the lesson not be yours to learn, Rebekah?
你难道不是永生的女人吗
Didn't you damn one of them to eternity,
永远要敌视其他人吗
viciously antagonize the other?
那些真的相信预言的蠢货
Those lunatics actually believe the prophecy.
你不是吧
You don't, do you?
你要是忽略那些征兆就太傻了
You'd be foolish to ignore the manifestation of these omens.
我们是杀不死的 以利亚
We can't be killed, Elijah.
预言确实说了我们中的一个会被家人击倒
This prophecy does state one of us will fall by family.
我永远不会伤害你
Well, I would never harm you,
你为了救我杀了大半海军
you killed half the navy rescuing me,
弗雷娅恨背叛者
Freya hates traitors.
是 弗雷娅 别忘了她对芬恩的"忠诚"
Yes. Freya. Let's not forget her allegiance to Finn.
我真希望能信任她 但...
I do want to trust her, but...
这样就只剩下尼克了
So that leaves Nik.
你觉得他吸取教训了吗
Do you think he's learned his lesson
还会暗算自己的家族吗
about backstabbing his family?
我认为他总是虚心接受
Oh, I think he learns that lesson all the time.
但屡教不改
He's just a terrible student.
你有没有想过从他胸膛里扯出他的心脏
Do you ever want to just rip out his heart
看看它长回去需要多久
and see how long it takes to grow back?
这是什么
What is it?
"好"极了
Marvelous.
今年圣诞送一个什么都不缺的姑娘什么礼物好
What do you get the girl who has everything this Christmas?
想办法治愈她手上的神奇印记就不错
A cure to a magical mark growing on her bloody arm.
我警告你 我有武器
I'll warn you-- I'm armed.
威尔 你在吗 我是卡米
Will, you in there? It's Cami.
我想你来之前有打过电♥话♥吧
I assume you called first.
有人告诉过我说不请自来
I've been told turning up at someone's home uninvited
是一件很失礼的事
could be considered rude.
你是真的要跟紧我
Are you seriously following me?
克劳斯 我不需要保镖
Klaus, I don't need a bodyguard
或是想保护我的英勇骑士
or some white knight trying to protect me.
我是以一个朋友的身份保护你
I'm here as your friend.
文森特说他会在家的
Vincent said he'd be home.
-天啊 威尔 不要 -卡米尔
- Oh, my god! Will! No! - Camille!
你不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here!
威尔 一切都会好的
Will, it's gonna be ok.
放下枪
Just drop the gun.
你这只是在安慰我罢了
Insert empathetic psychobabble here.
-我很不好 -放下枪
- It's not ok! - Put the gun down!
不然怎样 你要替我省子弹杀了我吗
Or what, you'll save me the bullet?
我就是一文不值的典范
I am the definition of worthless!
我不断尝试 想要改变什么
I try and try to make a difference,
但有东西潜伏在阴影里
but there are things lurking out there in the shadows,
而面对他们时 我什么也不是
and--and in the face of them, I am nothing.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是卢西安的精神控制
It's Lucien's compulsion.
克劳斯 你能不能做什么 求你了
Is there anything you can do, Klaus? Please.
请我进去
Invite me in.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 发生了什么
Hey! I got your text. What happened?
她被一群人偷袭了
She got jumped.
三只吸血鬼 打扮得像有为青年
3 vampires all dressed like yuppies.
是斯特里克斯
The Strix.
没错 她需要你的血
Yeah. She needs your blood.
没事吧
You ok?
有人需要你帮忙的时候 很难独善其身吧
Kind of hard to ignore it when someone needs your help, huh?
他们抢走了
They took it.
诅咒之锁
The serratura.
我之前与一个制♥造♥了这个锁的
I was meeting with a witch
与我血脉相通的巫师
from the bloodline who built the lock.
我希望她能帮我摧毁它
I was hoping she could help me destroy it,
但这行不通
but it's not possible.
她说能摆脱它的唯一方法
She said the only way to get rid of it
就是使用它
is to use it.
我们必须把它抢回来 把别的东西关进去
We have to get it back and lock something else away,
只要不是我的家人 什么都行
anything but my family.
很好 不如我们去拜访一下特里斯坦
Great. Why don't we pay Tristan a visit
好好问问他
and ask him really, really nicely?
恐怕有更重要的问题亟待解决
I'm afraid we have a far more urgent problem.
平心而论 我是到目前为止
Well, to be fair, I am the prettiest
所有紧急情况里最漂亮的那个
urgent problem you have ever seen.
我开体育馆 是为迎接战士
I opened this gym for warriors.
这里不再欢迎你
You're not welcome anymore.
你说什么
Excuse me.
凡阮 他的妈妈追杀达维娜
Van Nguyen, the kid whose mom went after Davina--
家族生意被迫关门大吉
family business got shut down.
他家里都揭不开锅了
He can't put food on the table for his sisters.
生活就是如此糟糕 这有什么新鲜的
Life's a bitch in the ninth. What else is new?
今天 特里斯坦往凡的账户里打了5万美元
Today, Tristan transfered 50 Gs into Van's account.
而今晚 凡会掌权
Tonight, Van will ascend to the regency.
巫师的首领会是一个
The leader of the witches will be some kid
欠斯特里克斯钱的小屁孩
with a debt to the Strix.
然而 你却在这里
Meanwhile, you're here,
与看不见的敌人过招
fighting shadows.
马塞尔 你不明白我是在和什么作战
Marcel, you got no idea what I fight.
无论是和什么 当你手上沾了同胞的血
Whatever it is, it's gonna be a lot worse
情况都会急转直下
when you have the blood of your people on your hands,
而这一切都因为你袖手旁观 听之任之
all because you sat back and let it happen.
什么时候你关心起我的人了
Since when have you given a damn about my people?
我是土生土长的新奥尔良人
I'm New Orleans born and bred.
你也是
So are you.
没错 巫师和吸血鬼在城市还是一片沼泽时
Yeah, witches and vampires have been fighting for power
就开始彼此争斗 争权夺利
since this city was a swamp,
但我们都是新奥尔良人
but we are all New Orleans,
而你现在要把九个强大的巫师团
and now you're gonna hand over 9 powerful covens
拱手让给外人
to some outsider!
巫师的事你管不着
Witch business ain't your business.
你别多管闲事
I think you should back off.
不然如何 你要让另一个青年姑娘
Or what? You gonna get another little teenage girl
做你那些肮脏的事吗
to do your dirty work?
很长一段时间以来 我一直在收敛我的力量
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表