剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Choice is yours.
无论如何 我都赢定了
Either way, I win.
这样吧
So here's how this works.
只要你让我安全离开
Everyone lives...
所有人都能活得好好的
Once you let me leave.
你觉得我会让你活着
So you expect me to let you live,
尤其在知道你在找白栎木后
knowing you seek white oak?
真可惜 有些吸血鬼就是会越来越笨
It's a shame how some vampires grow so dim with age.
痛快杀了你都是一种慈悲
Killing you will be a mercy.
杀了我 这温馨的小餐厅
Kill me, and this quaint eatery
会马上变成屠宰场
turns into a slaughterhouse,
把你这城镇的龌龊事
Shining a light
暴露在众人眼前
on your town's more repulsive activities.
知道吗
You know...
我是真的很喜欢贝拉加
I really liked Belaga.
尼克劳斯
Klaus...
不
No!
不不 他是无辜的
No. No, he was innocent!
没事的 喝下这个
You'll be okay. Just drink this.
没用的
It won't help.
快喝
Come on.
卡米尔
Camille!
你必须住手
This has to stop!
你为什么要维护这些人 以利亚
Why are you defending these people, Elijah?
我知道了 因为只有他们
Oh, that's right, because they're
能保护你不受白栎木威胁
the only ones that can protect you from the white oak.
你猜怎么着 我不需要他们的保护
Well, guess what, I don't need their protection.
这是名单
This is a list.
上面写着所有
Of all the Strix
害我和我丈夫的斯特里克斯成员
who took down me and my husband.
这些人要为
The ones responsible
我被迫亲眼所见他死去而负责
for his execution, which I was forced to watch.
斯特里克斯会认为这是不宣而战 海莉
The Strix will consider this as an act of war, Hayley.
现在 我恳求你想想你的女儿
Now, I beseech you to think of your daughter.
别拿霍普来压我 以利亚
Do not use Hope in an attempt to tame me, Elijah.
我一直以来都在为你冒险
Now, I have taken risks for you.
也是时候该为杰克逊做点事了
It is about time that I do right by Jackson.
如果这让你难办了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that inconveniences you.
感谢你的耐心等待
I appreciate your patience.
现在你的俘虏都离开了
Now that your victims have gone,
我催眠他们忘记今晚发生的事
compelled by me to remember nothing of this night,
我们可以好好聊聊了
you and I can take our time catching up.
杀死你之前
So before I end you,
我有一个小问题
I just have one teensy little question.
你怎么知道白栎木的事
How did you know about the white oak?
这世上可不缺讨厌你的吸血鬼
There's no shortage of vampires who loathe you.
这些年 我们一直想办法保持联络
Over the years, we've found ways of staying connected.
随着时代发展 联络变得更简单
The world evolved, and those connections became simpler...
更紧密
stronger
也更即时
and instantaneous.
开始 那只是一句传言
It started as a rumor on a private message board.
但现在我已为所有人证实了此事
Now I've confirmed the truth for everyone.
所以动手吧
So go ahead.
杀了我
Kill me.
但我会怀着喜悦而死
But I will die filled with joy.
你这脉的吸血鬼来找你了 尼克劳斯
Your sired are coming, Niklaus.
危险永不停息
It never stops.
永不
Never.
他们会毁掉你所爱的一切
They will destroy everything you love.
然后他们会用白栎木杀了你
And then they will use the white oak to kill you.
最后
And at last,
你会受到你应得的报应
you will get the retribution you deserve.
所以这可能只是我们潜在敌人的一小部分吗
So this might only be a fraction of our potential enemies.
说句马后炮的话
In hindsight,
你本可以对别人好点的
could've been nicer to people.
至少留几个人活命
Or at least left fewer survivors.
我们并不了解他们所有人的动机
We don't know all their motivations.
可能一半人都是想朝你们的心脏开枪
Half of these people could want to put the bullet in your heart,
以此结束这场血脉间的战争呢
end the sire war with the pull of a trigger.
我有一队大军效忠要保卫我的性命
I have an army devoted to keeping me alive.
可想保护你的人
The only people that care to protect you
都在这里了
are standing in this very room.
你知道的 尼克劳斯 还有别的办法
As you well know, Niklaus, there is another way.
你要逃跑吗
You're going to run?
曾有一段时间 克劳斯·迈克尔森只是
There was a time when the name Klaus Mikaelson
一个传说中的名字
was little more than a rumor.
一个身份不明的人物
A shadowy figure who cast fear
能让任何听到他消息的人都胆战心惊
into the very bones of any who heard whisper of him.
我不会逃跑 姐姐
I don't run, sister.
我会消失
I disappear.
而今晚 你们三个
And tonight, the three of you
要实现此事
are going to make that possible.
加斯帕·科特斯
Gaspar Cortez.
克劳斯那一脉的
From Klaus's line.
我们遇过他一次
We crossed him once,
在血脉间的斗争刚开始的时候
in the early days of the sire line war.
显然 两个血脉间的休战结束了
Clearly, the truce between the two lines has come to an end.
遗憾的是 我找到他之前
Unfortunately, before I got to him,
又有几个斯特里克斯的成员死了
there were a few more Strix casualties.
科特斯烧掉了尸体
Cortez burned the bodies.
但他也死了
But he got his,
他不会再对你们这一脉构成威胁
and he won't be bothering your sire line anymore.
拿走吧 把他的头当成守丧的装饰
So go on, make this the centerpiece for the wake.
但在我们哀悼前 要记住
But before we mourn, just remember
他不是唯一一个居心叵测的人
that this guy wasn't the only one with an ax to grind.
有传言说
All right, rumor has it,
全世界的吸血鬼都在赶往这里
vampires are coming in from all over,
寻找余下的白栎木
looking for the last of the white oak.
如果要想保护你们这一脉 我们就要明白
So, we want to protect your sire line, we need to know.
这事没完
This ain't over.
这仅仅是个开始
It is just getting started.
我们只需用这个圣杯盛上尼克的血
We'll just get Nik to bleed into that chalice.
加上点夹竹桃和的一根斑点猫头鹰羽毛
Add some oleander and a spotted owl feather,
我把咒语告诉你 就成了
I'll give you the incantation, and we'll be good.
真不错啊
Impressive.
这咒语是你创造的吗
You created this spell?
这个世界上没有什么
Well, there's no witchcraft on this planet
我不会的咒语
that I haven't studied.
但我们都清楚你知道这点
But we both know you're well aware of that.
你和我一个世纪前见过 对吧
You and I met a century ago, didn't we?
你是镇上唯一一个
You were the only witch in town
不被我勾引替我做事的女巫
I couldn't charm into doing my bidding.
说实话 我还以为你喜欢女人呢
Honestly, I just figured you fancied the ladies.
因为那是唯一一类
Oh, because that's the only reason
不为你着迷的女人吗
a woman wouldn't swoon for you?
不然
Well, either that,
你就是我许久未见 还没死的大姐
or you're my long-lost, not-so-dead older sister.
我很高兴你活过来了
I'm glad you're back.
你要知道 丽贝卡遵守了她的诺言
You should know, Rebekah kept her promise
在诅咒出现前
to fight for you,
她努力要救你回来
before the curse.
我想达维娜从未放弃你是我们的幸运
I suppose we're all lucky Davina never gave up on you.
她为我做了很多事 对吗
She did right by me, didn't she?
那我也要好好对她
And I have to do right by her.
你介意我把咒语写下来吗
You mind if I write the spell down?
我该走了
There's somewhere I ought to be.
科特斯死了吗
Is Cortez dead?
死了
Yes.
我知道你不喜欢无辜的人受害
I know you're not pleased about the innocent lives lost.
抱歉你看到了那一切
I'm sorry you had to see that.
我理解
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表