剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Where is she?
警♥察♥放她回家了
The cops let her go home.
在小溪边的小拖车上
Little trailer down by the creek.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
克劳斯 我记得我触发诅咒的时候
Klaus, I remember when I triggered my curse.
现在凯拉也在经历同样的事
Now Kayla is going through the same thing.
现在成了你的问题吗
And that's your problem how?
我以前常在凯拉她妈酗酒时照顾她
I used to take care of Kayla when her mom was drinking.
如果她想找人谈谈 那就是现在
If ever she needed someone to talk to, it's now.
提醒你一下 我们应该保持低调
In case you've forgotten, we're supposed to be keeping a low
现在不是时候给一群误入歧途的狼人
profile-- it's hardly the time to go play youth counselor
当青少年辅♥导♥员
to a bunch of misguided wolves.
就在路不远处 我不…
It's just down the road. I hardly...
其实 我觉得实验结束了
In fact, I think this little experiment is over.
希望你的追忆之旅会很开心
I hope you enjoyed your trip down memory lane.
但我的生活
But my life,
我们女儿的生活更重要
our daughter's life, takes precedence...
而你显然忽视了这个事实
a fact you've clearly failed to grasp.
从此开始 我们按我的方式行事
From now on, we do things my way.
我们认识这家伙吗
Do we know this guy?
克劳斯的某个敌人
Random enemy of Klaus.
以利亚在圣詹姆斯发现了他
Elijah spotted him in the St. James.
如果他是来竞拍的 他们肯定给他发了登录码
If he's here for the auction, they must've sent him a login.
检查他的信息和邮件
Check his texts and e-mails.
有了
Uh, I got it.
很好
Yes.
竞拍登录码
欢迎
Welcome.
就是她
That's her.
你们是幸运的少数
You are the lucky few,
被选中竞拍广泛的资源
chosen for your extensive resources
并怀有对迈克尔森一家的极度偏见
and extreme prejudice toward the Mikaelsons.
最吸引我雇主的竞价人
Whomever's bid proves most alluring to my employer
会成为仅存白栎木的
will become the sole owner of the last piece
唯一拥有者
of white oak in existence.
起价五百万
Opening bid is $5 million.
可以开拍了吗
Shall we begin?
一队油船
A fleet of oil tankers?
摩纳哥的十二栋乡间住♥宅♥
A dozen casinos in Monaco?
这伙人不是闹着玩的
Yeah, these guys are not playing around.
马塞尔
Marcel?
输入"一切"
Type "Aliquid sub sole."
拉丁文的"一切"
It's Latin for "anything."
臭名昭著的斯特里克斯仪式
An infamous Strix rite.
意思是全体成员宣誓完成一个命令
It means the whole order pledges to fulfill any one command.
你的报价 一切
你真觉得会有用吗
You really think that's gonna work?
你的报价 一切
中标
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
四点 图卢兹街318号♥ 1号♥套间
4:00, 318 Toulouse Street, suite 1.
行
All right.
我们去拿奖吧
Let's go get our prize.
他们做出了意料之内的反应
I think they reacted as well as can be expected.
鉴于你的过去
Given your history.
我知道你们有不同意见
I know you've had your disagreements.
"不同意见"
"Disagreements"?
真是有趣的描述方式
Such a quaint way of describing it all.
所以你听得到
So you are listening.
我和我的兄弟有不可调和的矛盾
There can be no reconciliation between me and my brothers.
你告诉我情况会改变
You told me that things would be different.
情况已经变了
They already are.
你的出现就证明了
Your presence here has assured that.
我说我想要改变时
Look, when I said I wanted a change,
我觉得你误会我了
I think you've misunderstood me.
我宁愿死也不想成为这个卑鄙家庭的一员
I'd still rather die than be part of this wretched family.
弗雷娅 你能让我们单独待会吗
Freya, would you excuse us just a moment, please?
我想我哥哥和我有很多事要谈谈
Believe my brother and I have some catching up to do.
告诉我
So tell me,
地狱怎么样
how was hell?
每年这个时候那里暖和吗
Is it warm this time of year?
你总是喜欢聊闲天
You always had a penchant for idle chat.
或许我们可以谈论一些
Well, perhaps we could discuss something
更有意义的话题
a little bit more constructive.
你想通过威胁我让我变成更好的哥哥吗
Do you intend to threaten me into being a better brother?
要看情况 你为什么来这里
Depends. Why are you here?
要是我告诉你我变了 你会相信吗
Could you believe me if I told you I'd changed?
-你有吗 -有
- Have you? - Yes.
也没有
And no.
我在弗雷娅坠子里被独自囚禁了那么久
All that time trapped alone in Freya's pendant,
我有机会反省这千年来我们变成了什么样
I was able to reflect on what we've become over a millennium.
我还是厌恶你们
I'm still sickened by what you are.
但我已经不想再过去的过失赎罪了
But I'm done trying to atone for past sins.
真奇怪 你说起来感觉
It is curious the way you speak
你和我好像不是同类一样
as though you and I are not the same.
我们不同
We are not the same!
我还有机会能得到一些小的快乐
You see, I still have a chance at some small happiness.
而我会抓住这些机会
And I'm gonna take it.
我的提议很简单
My proposal is simple.
让弗雷娅把我放回一个巫师的体内
Allow Freya to put me back in a witch's body.
放我们两个走 我保证
Let the two of us go, and I promise
再也不回来
never to look back again.
1号♥房♥
恭喜 怎么称呼
Congratulations, Mr...?
奥尔德斯
Aldus.
奥尔德斯·查理曼
Aldus Charlamaigne.
见到你
And the pleasure
很荣幸
is all mine.
约书亚 对吧
Joshua, isn't it?
告诉马塞尔·杰拉德 他不能阻止必然之事
Tell Marcel Gerard he cannot stop the inevitable.
我的雇主希望
I answer to someone who wants
迈克尔森一家为他们的罪付出代价
the Mikaelsons to pay for their sins.
那么他们就会付出代价
And so they will pay.
同时 好好教训他一顿
In the meantime, make it hurt.
我们走吧 好吗
Let's get out of here, shall we?
那里有个吓坏了的孩子
There is a scared kid out there,
我不可能对她置之不理
and I can't just turn my back on her.
尽管这很不幸
And tragic as that may be,
但那不是我也不是你该担心的
it's not my problem; neither is it yours.
上车
Get in the car.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere.
我想你是打算阻止我了
And I suppose you're going to stop me?
或许你还会让克莱图斯还有其他
Perhaps you'll get Cletus and your other
臭烘烘的朋友来帮你吧
foul-smelling friends to help?
我的朋友们在帮助我们 克劳斯
Those friends of mine are helping us, Klaus.
而且什么都不问
No questions asked.
尽管他们还有自己的麻烦没解决
Despite the fact they have problems of their own.
而你却一直在侮辱他们
And all you have done is insult them.
你根本不懂 是不是
You don't get it, do you?
这就是我们落到此地的原因
This is the exact reason why we're here.
或许你要是不对
Maybe if you hadn't been a dick to...
所有人都那么混的话
I don't know-- everybody,
我们根本就不必逃亡
then we wouldn't even be on the run.
我做的一切都是为了保护我的家庭
I have always done what I needed to do
不受众多敌人威胁而不得不做的事
to protect our family from numerous enemies.
我不会为我的行事方法道歉的
I make no apologies for my methods.
你听到你自己说什么了吗 克劳斯
Do you even hear yourself, Klaus?
你连装成一个好人
You're incapable of even pretending
都做不到
to be a good person.
你想怎么辩解说那只是策略
And you can justify it all you want with
我们必须对抗他们都可以 但说到底
strategy and us versus them, but at the end of the day,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表