剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
但这事和你无关
This ain't got nothing to do with you.
事实上 有关
Actually, it does.
我妈妈现在也是祖先的一员了
See, my mom's one of the Ancestors now.
死掉了 托你朋友达维娜的福
Dead, thanks to your friend Davina.
就是那个被流放后你还和她
You know, the traitor you've been sneaking around with
来往密切的叛徒
even though she was shunned?
你可真是个好摄政者啊
Some regent you turned out to be.
怪不得祖先们不要你了
No wonder the Ancestors want you out.
所以现在你成了祖先们的代言人了是吗
Oh, so, you speak for the Ancestors now, is that it?
你怎么不问问祖先们怎么和卢西安·卡斯尔
Why don't you ask the Ancestors why they trust Lucien Castle,
一个自从来到新奥尔良就只带来了
a vampire who's done nothing but lie and kill ever since
谎言和杀戮的吸血鬼
he set foot in New Orleans.
他杀死了一个迈克尔森 比你强多了
He killed a Mikaelson, which is more than you ever did.
拜托 我是为了和平
Come on, man, I'm trying to keep the peace.
祖先们这是在挑起战争
And what the Ancestors want to do will start a war.
一场巫师团胜券在握的战争 多亏了我
A war that the covens are gonna win, thanks to me.
你的摄政时代结束了
Your time as regent is over.
女巫要重新夺回这座城市
The witches are gonna take back the city.
第一步 更新领导层
Step one: new management.
[咒语]
Passus doulè trèt...
所以
So...
从现在开始
starting now,
我是摄政者
I'm the regent!
我想知道 当你决定把我关进那个水泥坟墓时
I wonder, when you decided to brick me into that dreadful tomb,
有没有想过也许那天
did it ever occur to you that our roles
我们的角色会互换
might one day be reversed?
你我都清楚我把你活埋
We both know that I buried you alive
是因为我无法亲手杀死你
because I could not bring myself to kill you.
我相信过一段时间
No doubt you intended to free me
你还打算放我出来的
after a suitable period of time.
事实上 我的方式和特里斯坦也别无二致
In fact, my methods were not unlike Tristan's, after all.
他不是也曾把你
Did he not hide you away
关在一个山中寺院吗
in a mountain monastery?
事实是我觉得我们还有可能
The truth is I still had hopes for us.
你对我的感情肯定很深
Your affections for me must run deep, indeed.
告诉我
Tell me...
如果我现在吻你
if I were to kiss you now,
它会一发而不可收拾吗
would you feel those affections stir?
因为我不会有任何感觉
Because I would feel nothing.
你确定吗
Are you so certain?
我们是烈焰
We are flames
在对方世界中的黑暗里燃烧
in the darkness of each other's worlds.
我们在一起的火焰比分开时灼热许多
We burn brighter together than we ever did alone.
我能原谅你所做的一切
And I would forgive everything
只要你能原谅我
if you would only forgive me,
亲爱的
my love.
你真的这么绝望了吗
Wow, you really are quite desperate, aren't you?
简直可悲
I mean, it's quite pathetic,
看着你沦落到进行徒劳的色♥诱♥
seeing you resort to this failed seduction.
甚至可笑
I mean, it's comical, even.
但你就能相信卢西安无♥耻♥的表白
And yet you would entertain Lucien's brazen advances?
-这个 -你真以为你能爱上那白♥痴♥吗
- Well... - Do you really think you could ever love that imbecile?
可怜的卢西安
Poor, sweet Lucien.
这么多年了 他还在坚持追求我
After all these years he still remains such a dedicated suitor.
真可惜我一直
Such a shame I'll never see him
都只是利用他而已
as more than a means to an end.
但是如果他想要救出我兄弟
But if he wants to save my brother
从而赢得我的心 为什么要阻止他呢
in a bid to win my heart, why shouldn't I let him?
反正这也不是我从他那收到的第一份礼物
Wouldn't be the first of his gifts I've accepted.
毕竟
After all...
他给了我这个
he gave me this.
重新塑造自我
The means to remake myself.
它能让我变成纯正血统
So that I might become a creature of such pure
以及拥有强大的力量
and unbridled power
甚至能够杀死你
that I can kill even you.
无论我们过去有何恩怨
Whatever has passed between us,
无论什么样的仇恨
whatever hatred
你无法释怀
you're holding on to,
我是你一直以来渴望已久的同类
in me you see the kindred you have always longed for.
没有我的永生
To spend an eternity without me--
是你无法承受的诅咒
it would be a curse your frail heart could not endure.
你错了
You're wrong.
是这样 尼克
You see, Nik,
无论在我永生的岁月里
whatever terrors may await me
会多少可怕的事在等着我
in the endless time to come
都敌不过我亲手杀死你的喜悦
pale in comparison to the joy I will take in ending you.
干杯
Cheers.
这个时节的新奥尔良总是很棒
Such a treat, being in New Orleans this time of year.
但在今天的众多艺人中
But, alas,for all today's talents,
谁都比不上埃拉和卢修斯的现场表演
nothing quite compares with watching Ella and Louis perform live.
没错 那确实是个美好的世界
Yes, what a wonderful world that was.
把我弟弟交出来
Give me my brother
不然你的世界就要变得糟糕透顶了
before your world becomes significantly less wonderful.
恐怕我们需要先做点交换
I'm afraid I need something from you first.
用兄弟换兄弟
A brother for a brother, as it were.
我猜猜 你臆想的女朋友
Let me guess, your fantasy sweetheart
想要找回她亲爱的特里斯坦
wants her beloved Tristan back.
或者你的死亡
Hmm. Or your death,
来缓解他的痛苦
to relieve his suffering.
所以你可以告诉我怎么找到他
So, either tell me how to find him
或者被我杀死
or I'll kill you.
亲爱的 你想看我被烧死吗
Darling, how would you like to watch me burn?
这样你就可以看着我
That way you have the thrill of watching me rise
像凤♥凰♥一样从灰烬中重生
from the ashes like a phoenix, reborn.
真是美好的景象
A lovely image.
但是我想那样你会毁掉卢西安的地毯
But I think you might ruin Lucien's carpet.
难道你不想在结束自己前
Wouldn't you rather torture me a bit more
再多折磨我一会了吗
before you end yourself?
你是在拖延我吗
Are you stalling me?
也许在谋划着怎么逃脱
Perhaps plotting some strategy for escape?
但就算你逃脱了又怎么样呢 杀了我吗
But even if you got free, what then? Kill me?
使浆液生效 让我变得和卢西安一样吗
Enact the serum, make me into Lucien's equal?
这对你求生很不利啊
Not the wisest strategy for your survival.
这真是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
你知道变成和他一样的话
You do realize that becoming like him
只会增加你现在已有的痛苦和折磨
will only add to your already substantial misery.
卢西安不能从你自己手中拯救你
Lucien cannot save you from yourself,
特里斯坦不能
nor could Tristan, nor could I,
我也不能
for that matter.
你花了几个世纪试图治愈你的疯狂
You've spent centuries trying to cure your madness,
但是却毫无进展
and yet you're still no closer.
你给我闭上嘴
You hold your wicked tongue
不然我就把你的舌头拔下来
or I shall pluck it from your wicked skull.
很好 继续威胁我 继续
Yes! More threats. So go on then.
慢慢地折磨我
Tear me apart a bit at a time.
我也许活不过今晚
I may die by day's end,
而你却会永生
but you will live forever,
永远没人爱的可怜虫
unloved, pathetic.
你的人生将永远充斥着破碎的绝望
Your life a perpetual slog of soul-crushing despair
而你却无法终结它
and you unable to end it.
长篇大论 你就会逞口舌之快
Talking, talking, all this talking.
如果我必须要受这样的折磨
Well, if I'm to suffer through it,
你也应该
so should you.
有一个问题
Here's the problem:
我没有被邀请进入卢西安的顶层公♥寓♥
I haven't been invited into Lucien's penthouse.
那你可以在大厅你使用魔法
So you can wave your dark objects in the foyer,
打架的事就交给我好了
and I'll do all the dirty work.
你准备好了吗
Hey. Are you up for this?
如果我拖后腿怎么办
What if I'm a liability?
我一直在训练 好让我能打打沙袋
I've been training, so I can punch a bag,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表