剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Your brother's gonna wake up mad at me.
当他醒来 一定要告诉他谁是他的朋友
When he does, be sure to remind him who his friends are.
你十分生气 是吗
You're quite cross, aren't you?
一千年以来我都没见过你这般生气
I haven't seen you this mad in a thousand years.
如果你不规矩点 你会见识更糟的表情
If you don't behave yourself, you'll see a lot worse.
尽管我很不喜欢这样的语气
I don't much like that tone,
但鉴于我对丽贝卡做了坏事
although, given what I did to Rebekah,
你对我发火也是理所应当的
I suppose it's to be expected
那要不然你发火的原因
unless the source of your fire
就是我威胁了你的宠儿
is the threat I made against your little pet.
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
你真的很关心她 不是吗
You really do care about her, don't you?
现在我想我真应该杀了她
Well, now I suppose I shall have to kill her.
现在我们要玩点刺♥激♥的吗
Are we to play rough now?
在过去的一千年中前戏都变了
Foreplay's changed in the last millennium.
告诉我 你可怜的卡米
Tell me, can your pathetic Cami
也像我这样挑起你的性♥欲♥吗
excite you the way that I can?
她能让你享受
Can she allow you the joy
释放你最邪恶的欲望后的快♥感♥吗
of giving in to your most wicked desires?
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, all right?
你正在转换
You're in transition.
你必须吸食血液
You're gonna have to feed on blood.
我知道规矩 马塞尔告诉过我们
I know the rules. Marcel told us.
如果我不吸食血液 我就会死
If I don't feed, I die.
我厌倦了这种幻想
I tire of this fantasy.
你是我很久以前就已经离开的人
You were someone I left behind long ago.
现在我们之间已经没有任何感情
There is nothing between us now.
你生气了
You're angry.
我们生气的时候都会说一些伤害彼此的话
We say things to hurt each other when we're angry--
情侣都是这样
That's what lovers do--
但我知道我是最适合你的人
but I know that I'm the one for you,
因为我知道你最终会感激我
as I know that you will thank me eventually
杀了你那惹人怜的宠儿
for killing your little, human pet.
退后 马上
Back off right now!
你以为你了解我吗
You presume to know me?
那就记住
Then know this.
我会很乐意地杀了你 弥补你对卡米尔所作的一切
I will gladly end you for what you did to Camille,
但是首先 我要让你遭受
but first, I'm gonna make you suffer
你那娇生惯养以及狭隘的思想
in ways your spoiled, little mind
无法想象的痛苦
cannot possibly imagine,
当这一切都结束时
and when it's over,
当你所有甜蜜的回忆都化作虚无时
when your sweet recollections have been rendered obsolete,
你就会记住我的名字就代表恐怖与痛苦
you will associate my name with fear
以及明白一个简单的事实
and pain and perhaps the dull realization that you..
你对我什么而言都不是
are nothing to me.
你进入了我的思想
You went into my mind.
而且拿到了我唯一需要的东西
And took the only thing I needed from you,
所以...
so...
现在我还有什么理由不杀你呢
What's to stop me from killing you now?
我让你退后
I said, get back.
但我爱你
But I love you,
我知道你也爱我
and I know that you love me.
离我远点
Get of me.
这个木桩充满了黑魔法
This stake was imbued with dark magic.
它很强大 甚至连你也敌不过
It's strong enough to take down even you.
所以显然 斯特里克斯不缺武器
So apparently, the Strix have no shortage of weapons.
至少马塞尔和他们不是一头的
Well, at least they don't have Marcel.
这我不能确定
I'm not so sure about that.
我知道他袭击了你
Look. I know he attacked you,
但他本可以用这武器杀了你
but he could've used that thing on you,
他没有
and he didn't,
而且 不管怎么说 他还救了我
and, for what it's worth, he did save me.
也治愈了我
And healed me.
再等几分钟 我就死了
A few minutes more, and I would have been dead.
需要我提醒你们吗 你们亲爱的英雄
Do I need to remind you that because of your beloved hero,
放跑了特里斯坦 丽贝卡也找不回来了
Tristan is free, Rebekah is lost.
根据预言我们还是可能会全部毁灭
This prophecy threatens to devour us still.
克劳斯的血
Klaus' blood.
之前他给我的
I got it from him a while back,
这是我知道的唯一能确保治愈狼人咬伤的办法
only thing I know that's guaranteed to heal a wolf bite.
马塞尔 你证明了自己很有用
Aye, you've proven quite helpful, Marcel.
谢谢你
You have my gratitude.
我们该走了 还有很多事要做
We should go. There's much to do.
马塞尔 再联♥系♥
Marcel, we'll be in touch.
等等 这就完了吗
Wait. So, what, that's it?
你还想要什么吗
You were expecting something more?
对 当然了
Yeah. You're damn right.
你的副手闯进我家
Your deputy here came into my home,
威胁我 让我被迫向世界上
threatened me, gave me no choice but to declare war
最危险的吸血鬼们宣战
on the most dangerous vampires in the world.
现在我成了众矢之的
Now I'm a marked man.
你总谈我对斯特里克斯的忠诚
You talk a lot about my loyalty to the Strix.
那你们对我的忠诚呢
How about your loyalty to me?
我们真心希望能兑现...
We have every intention of making good on--
别跟我扯淡
Don't give me that.
今天的事证明了你需要我
Today was proof you need me on your side,
但如果你就这样对待你的朋友
but if this is how you treat your friends,
那我可能就不跟你一头了
I might not be there.
他是对的
He's right.
马塞尔 既然你已经成为我们的一员
Marcel, you've earned a place at our side
那其他事也该告诉你
and everything that entails.
跟我们来
Come with us.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
好 我比另一个人好多了
Yeah. I'm doing a lot better than the other guy.
那你太幸运了
Well, then you're damn lucky
但你也太蠢了
along with being damn foolish.
迈克尔森一家已经有一千岁了
The Mikaelsons are a thousand years old.
而你呢 二十五岁还带个孩子
You're, what, 25 and with a baby?
你这样为了他们拼命
The way you risk your life for those people,
不值得
it ain't right.
我们都在拼命存活 玛丽
We all risk our lives, Mary.
我们的生活的世界就是如此
That's just the world that we live in.
或许吧 但你每次都舍弃自己去救他们
Well, maybe, but you go out of your way to help them,
每次你这样做都是在冒险
and every time you do, you're tempting fate.
我是为了保护我关心的人而战斗
I fight to protect the people I care about,
如果杰克逊爱我
and if Jackson loves me,
那他就会在这和我一起战斗
then he would be here doing the same thing.
他需要时间 我理解
He needs time. I get it.
告诉他 他想谈的时候
Just tell him that when he wants to talk,
就回家谈
he should come home.
马塞尔
想知道仙王座是什么吗
我得到了一些内部消息
斯特里克斯拥有很多公♥司♥
Strix have numerous corporate assets,
包括一些民营航♥空♥公♥司♥
including private airlines.
其中一家是专做喷气式货机的
One of them specializes in cargo jets.
据马塞尔所说
Now, according to Marcel,
他们最重视的货机
a vessel they favor the most
代号♥是仙王座
has the codename Cepheus.
记录显示我们妹妹被抓的那晚
Records show this flight here
这架飞机
left Marrakech to Miami
从马拉喀什飞到了迈阿密
the very night our sister was taken.
既然知道了飞行轨迹
Now that we have the course,
我们只要找到匹配的点就行了
all we need to do is match the path.
用我从奥罗拉那里得到的维度
With the latitude I plucked from Aurora.
找到交叉点
"X" marks the spot.
只要我们夺回我们的妹妹
The very moment we have our sister once again,
特里斯坦和奥罗拉就没有筹码了
Tristan and Aurora no longer have any leverage whatsoever,
我们可以随意处置他们
and we are free to deal with them however we choose.
我建议来点毛骨悚然的有趣惩罚
I recommend something delightfully gruesome.
只要把奥罗拉留给我就行了
Just make sure you leave Aurora to me.
要我说 尼克劳斯太蠢了
If you ask me, Niklaus is an utter fool,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表