剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
That's not to say I had anything to do with this,
完全没有
far from it.
你自己都承认是杀手 为何还要否认
Why bother denying it if you are what you say you are?
卡米 你不了解我
Cami, you don't know me,
如果你了解 就会知道我们是一样的
but if you did, you would see that we were the same,
我们三人
all 3 of us, actually...
三个被困在迈克尔森家族诅咒中的灵魂
3 souls caught in the orbit of family Mikaelson
却有幸存活到了现在
yet somehow survived to tell the tale,
虽然每人都有各自的伤痛
though each of us has our share of scars.
你们是来看卢西安受惩戒的吗
Have you two come to watch as Lucien receives his punishment?
我似乎对他太过仁慈了
I fear I'm being a touch lenient,
毕竟他居然胆敢对我妹妹起了歹心
given his intentions for my sister.
为何要折磨一个忠实的仆人
Why torture a loyal servant?
这之间肯定有误会
I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding.
就算是 也与你无关
One that remains outside your concern.
作为伯爵之子 我可以随意惩戒仆人
As son of the count, I may discipline staff as I see fit.
你若对此有意见
Should you take issue,
我可以提醒你 你只是客人
then I'll need to remind you that you are a guest.
不许动他
Step away from him now.
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
我们的家仆提到过有恶魔在夜里出没
Our house servants speak of demons hunting in the night.
我采访过一位姑娘
I myself interviewed one such maiden,
她很美 是至今唯一的幸存者
quite pretty, thus far, the only survivor of these attacks.
我曾问过是什么怪物盯上了她
I asked what manner of creature had hunted her.
她说很确定是科尔大人
She said she was certain it was the Lord Kol
但是长着怪兽的脸
but with the face of a beast.
你们整个家族来这里寻求庇护
Your entire family sought refuge here
声称自己血统高贵 然而你们是魔鬼
claiming to be noblemen when, in fact, you are fiends.
我猜你在掩饰
I can only surmise that you are hiding,
也就是说你在害怕
which means you're afraid.
你也有畏惧
Somewhere out there,
畏惧比你更可怕的生物
something is even more savage than you.
真是令人不爽
This is not going to be pleasant.
随你便
Do so at your peril,
我已经通知了最快的骑手
but should any misfortune befall me,
一旦我出了什么事
know that I have instructed my fastest riders
他们会马上将你们的存在曝光于世
to spread word of your presence here.
不管是谁在找你们 肯定会收到消息
Whomever seeks you would most certainly hear the news.
尼克劳斯 放开他
Niklaus, release him.
拜托
Please.
看到了吗 我们没什么不同
See? We're not so different, after all.
你想保护你的家人
You wish to protect your family.
我也一样
I wish to protect mine.
就算过了这么多年
Even after all these years,
你还是会想起曾经的伤痛
you continue to re-enact your trauma.
所有受害者
You're choosing victims who are
原型都是当初伤害你的那个纨绔子弟
the contemporary equivalent of the privileged son who hurt you.
我跟你们分享如此不幸的过往
I share a deeply personal tale of woe,
一般人会同情
one meant to garnish sympathy
会产生共鸣
and inspire kinship,
而你却只听出了认罪的意思
yet all you take away is an admission of guilt.
一个变♥态♥来了镇里
Messed-up new guy comes to town,
那死的人肯定都是他杀的
messed-up new guy is responsible for murders.
好吧
Uh, ok. Heh.
你似乎很难理解
Given that you seem incapable of comprehending
如此复杂的情况
a sophisticated solution,
我来给你简单讲解一下
allow me to posit an equally simple one.
这些案子 都是为了损坏我的名声
These murders are an attempt to disparage my good name,
让我转而对付我想要保护的人
thus poisoning me against the one person
也就是 尼克劳斯
I came here to protect... Niklaus himself.
如果有人想要阻止我保护他
Now, if someone wants to weaken my ability to protect Niklaus,
也许是因为他们想让他死
perhaps it's because they themselves would like to see him dead.
乘车等待区
不得不说 你很了不起
I have to say, I'm impressed.
虽然我活得有你三倍之久
Given that I'm 3 times your age,
你的本事确实不错
you held your own quite well.
没错 永不言败
That's me. Never know when to quit.
看来 我们可以继续很久
I suspect we could go at this for quite some time,
但我说过
but, as I said,
有人叫我来给你一个建议
I've been instructed to make you an offer,
既然你这么执着
and since you seem so intent
想要保护自己的小地盘
on defending your humble abode
并且在追随者面前维持自己的形象
and maintaining your reputation in front of this motley retinue,
我们换个地方再谈吧
we'll adjourn to somewhere more appropriate.
还要花多久
How much longer is this going to take?
可以先从以利亚开始
Elijah and I can begin now,
单独进行
but just us.
很抱歉 我已经给你看过了
Sadly, I've already shown you what visions
我所看到的影像
of yours I've managed to divine.
我们收到的警告是一样的
The warning was for both of us...
朋友 敌人和家人
friend, foe, and family.
所以我想看他的 谢谢
I'd like to see his, please.
既然家人也需要防备
Since family is one of your concerns
而你们是兄弟
and you two are brothers,
你确定想看看
are you so sure you want to see
我要展示的东西吗
what I have to show you?
我怎么能拒绝这么美的预言家呢
Oh, I never could resist a good spoiler.
至少你的幻想明确多了
Well, at least your visions were specific.
看来卢西安要对卡米尔下手
It seems Lucien has intentions for Camille.
那马塞尔呢 家庭 朋友
And what of Marcel, family and friend?
他效忠的是谁
Where do his loyalties lie?
找到他 质问他
Find him and question him.
你要去哪
And where are you going?
我要在那个老朋友
I'm going to eliminate an old friend
惹上我的心理医生之前消灭他
before he gets his teeth into my therapist.
拜托 专心点
Come on, focus.
每次满月 我变成人
Every full moon, every time I would turn human,
我看着我们的族群
I would look at our pack,
看着你 但我想的只有...
at you, and all I could think about was--.
-血 我明白 -不 杰克
- Blood. I get it. - No, Jack.
你不明白 我想的不只是血
You don't get it. It wasn't just blood.
是...
It was--
是克劳斯
It was Klaus.
他对我们做的那些事
What he did to us,
他洋洋得意的脸 利用我们的达维娜
His gloating. Davina using us.
如果她熄灭那支蜡烛
If she blows out that candle,
那我们又要变回狼
we're back to being wolves,
要是我当时正抱着霍普怎么办
and what if I'm holding Hope?
你不会伤害她的
You ain't gonna hurt her.
每天 每天
Every day, every day,
我想的就是撕毁一切
all I can think about is ripping everything apart.
好了
Ok. Well, come on, then.
忘了这些事 好吗
Get it out of your system, all right?
你难道就要站在那自惭形秽吗
Are you gonna stand there feeling sorry for yourself?
杰克 对不起 我不是有意的
Jack, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.
你该走了
You should go.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我不害怕 海莉
I'm not afraid, Hayley.
约书亚
Joshua...
你能告诉我这发生什么了吗
Would you kindly enlighten me as to what happened here?
天啊 那个女人
God, this woman.
什么女人
What woman?
我不认识
I don't know.
她大摇大摆地走进来
She walked in like she owned the place,
说她要和马塞尔单独谈谈
said she had to talk to Marcel in private.
我们想赶走她 突然
We tried to get rid of her, and, boom,
冲击袭来 显然
smackdown city, which, obviously,
很成功
went quite well.
她叫什么
Did this woman happen to have a name?
我不确定 好像是阿亚
I don't know. Um, Aya?
阿亚 我猜
Aya. Let me guess--
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表