剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You're gonna find an atm,
取到每日上限
and you're going to max out your daily limit
给那位可爱的被剥削的服务员
and leave that nice, underpaid bartender
她得到过的最慷慨的小费
the biggest tip she's ever seen.
然后去后面的小巷等我
Then you're gonna meet me in the alley
我们来好好玩玩
out back so we can have some real fun,
还有把帽子转过来
And turn your hat around.
你不是小孩子了
You're an adult.
吧台对面那位男士给你的
These are for you from the guy at the end of the bar.
他很迷人啊
He was pretty insistent.
你应该有经验了
As you know from your own experience,
任何追求力量的吸血鬼
any vampire who seeks true power
都不可避免的会碰到需要女巫帮助的时候
will inevitably require the aid of a witch.
我们斯特里克斯也一样
We Strix are no exception.
但是 我发现雇来的女巫
However, I have found that witches for hire
并不可信
can only be trusted so far,
所以 这些是我的姐妹
And so... meet the sisters,
拥有强大♥法♥力的失落灵魂
wayward souls with an extraordinary capacity for magic.
当然了 我找到她们时
Of course, when I found them,
她们还不过是孤儿 弃子
they were nothing but orphans and outcasts
没有归属 没有同伴
belonging nowhere and with no one
直到在这里找到了家
until they found a home here with us.
所以其实斯特里克斯有自己的巫师团
So the Strix have their own personal coven.
不如说是门下顾问
Think of them as consultants held on retainer.
如果说九大巫师光似烛火
If your 9 covens are a burning candle,
那你眼前的就是五束烈焰
what you see before you is a 5-alarm fire.
事实上 世界上只有她们
In fact, they are the only coven in the world
能施这个咒语
capable of casting this--
复活咒
The spell to raise the dead.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
知道你殚精竭虑得复活科尔·迈克尔森吗
About your dogged desire to bring back Kol Mikaelson?
这就是她们的作用
That's what they're for.
姐♥妹♥们♥搜寻未知的事物 告于我知
The sisters search the unknown and reveal to me
任何也许可用之事
anything that may be of use,
比如
for instance,
能让我用来邀你加盟的筹码
the leverage I need to make you my ally.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我保证给你救回你
I'll make certain you're granted the power
宝贝科尔的力量
to bring back your precious Kol.
作为交换 你要发誓效忠于我
In exchange, you will take a vow of fealty
成为我们的一员
and become one of my sisters.
简单明确 没有阴谋 我保证
It's all rather straightforward, I assure you.
她们都面对过这个选择
Each of them faced a similar choice.
你最想要的东西 现在唾手可得
That which you most wish for is within your grasp.
问题是
The question is,
你愿意付出这个代价吗
are you willing to pay the price?
卢梭酒吧
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thank you for the drink.
你看起来很饥渴
Well, you seemed rather thirsty.
你会把他撕成碎片的
You would've torn him apart
不管你是否出于本意
whether you meant to or not,
虽然也许这是造福世界 但是
Probably doing the world a favor in the process, but--
我是吸血鬼了 克劳斯
I'm a vampire now, Klaus.
吸血鬼不就是干这事的吗
Isn't that what we do?
我们狩猎 吸血 杀人
We hunt. We feed. We kill.
我们声音小点
We might want to keep our voices down just a little bit.
为什么 我们不是能让任何人听命吗
Why? Can't we just compel anyone to do anything we want?
你不是一直以来都是这么做的吗
Isn't that what you do all the time?
我做的事和你做的事不一样
What I do and what you do are not the same thing.
我知道我们的小对话让你觉得
Now, I know our little chats may have you feeling
你对吸血鬼了解得够多了
like you're quite the expert,
但你还没有能力在这个世界活下去
But you're not equipped to live in this world.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我的情绪都被扩大了
My emotions are all over the place.
就好像有人把我的生活的声音开得好大
I feel like someone turned up the volume on my life
我都听不到自己思考的声音了
and I can't hear myself think, and everything
一切都感觉很好
feels so good,
但一切都来的太快了
but it's all happening all at once.
所以让我帮你吧
So let me help you,
我保证你会过上别人梦寐以求的生活
and I promise you will live a life others only dream of.
再说 要学
Besides, if you're gonna learn,
就该跟最厉害的人学
you may as well learn from the best.
这不过是个简单的悬停咒
So it's really just a simple suspension spell.
毒药会让我的心脏停跳
The poison stops my heart,
而这个咒语可以让我不直接死掉
and the spell keep me from dying for good.
真好 这下我一下就想干了
Cool. Yeah. Now I'm totally on board,
除了关于毒药啊 心脏停跳啊
just except for the part about the poison, your heart,
还有最后关于死亡的部分不太喜欢
and whatever you said at the end there about dying.
乔什 女巫们看都不会看我一眼
Josh, the witches won't even look at me,
更别说帮我了
let alone help me.
如果我想搞清楚那道咒语是否真的有用
If I'm gonna find out if that spell really works,
就得去找我唯一信任的巫师
I need to go to the only witch I trust,
那就是科尔
and that would be Kol.
你那死去的男朋友
Your dead boyfriend who currently resides
最近和其他孤立你的所有死灵
in spooky witch purgatory along with
一起住在可怕的女巫炼狱
all the other dead spirits who shunned you.
当然了 怎么可能出问题呢
Sure. What could possibly go wrong?
放松 我只去一小会儿就回来 很容易
Relax. I'm just gonna pop over and pop back. Easy.
我只需要连通你的力量
All I need to do is channel your power.
不 不不不
No. Uh-uh. No, no, no.
你看到这只脚了吗 达维娜
You see this foot, Davina?
控制它立刻落下的人是我
This is me putting it down for once.
懂吗 管你自己就行了
OK? For your own good.
小心
Easy.
你已经服毒了 对吧
And you already took the poison, didn't you?
郑重声明 如果你去字典里查"不酷的"
OK. For the record, if you looked up "Uncool"
上面会有附有一张
in the dictionary, there would just be a tiny, little drawing
此刻正发生的这事的小插图
of what's happening right now.
我需要做什么
What do I need to do?
不管出了什么事都别放手 好吗
Whatever happens, don't let go, OK?
和你失去连接我就会死
You're my link to the living.
乔什
Josh?
几十年来 我们都在找一位先知
We've searched for a seer for decades.
终于有了非常惊人的发现
Ultimately, we made a rather startling discovery.
阿丽亚娜 请上前来
Ariane, come forward, please.
这是你的秘密武器吗
This is your secret weapon?
当然 她还没被训练
She's untrained, of course,
但她身上已闪现出了天才的火花
but she's shown a spark of talent,
这本身是极其罕见的
which, in itself, is unbelievably rare.
你想从我这里得到什么
And what do you want from me?
像阿丽亚娜这样的女巫多年来吸收
Witches like Ariane spend years absorbing
各种形式的信息
all manner of information.
他们在混乱中寻找规律
They see patterns in the chaos in part
因为他们把历史视作一个整体
because they view history as a whole.
可惜我们没有那个时间
Sadly, we don't have that kind of time.
水将作为导体
Water will act as a conductor,
让我进入你的思想
allowing me to enter your mind
获悉你知道的一切
to know everything you know, to see
了解你在一千年里学会的一切
and understand everything that you've learned in a thousand years.
把这看作是进入你思想的速成课
Think of it as a crash course into your mind,
收集足够的信息
garnering just enough information
回答唯一的关键问题
to answer the only question that matters.
你想带上什么 你的小骑士吗
What do you want to take, your little knight?
小马怎么样
What about horsey?
就带小兔子 我们走
Bunny it is. Let's go.
住手 放开我
Stop it! Let go of me!
别紧张 别紧张 别扯下我的脑袋
Easy now. Easy now. Don't take off my head.
科尔
Kol?
快看 你难道认不出我这狡黠的露齿笑吗
Come on. You don't recognize this roguish grin?
我猜是我真实的面容太帅了
I guess my true face is just too handsome.
声音当然听着像科尔·迈克尔森
You certainly sound like Kol Mikaelson.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表