剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
达维娜·克莱尔
Oh, Davina Claire...
看你那朦胧又伤感的眼睛
Oh, you are a sight for bleary and battered eyes.
你也是傻透了
You're also stark raving mad.
你知道如果祖先们发现你在这里
Oh, do you have any idea what would happen
会出什么事吗
if the ancestors found you here?
快走 我们不能呆在这儿
Come on. We can't stay here.
你看见武器了吗
Did you see it, the weapon?
你的家族已忍♥受的所有苦难里
All you family has endured,
最坏的还尚未到来
and yet the worst is still to come.
在你面前的是无止境的黑暗
An unending darkness lies before you,
一个孤独的身影
a lone figure...
一匹白马
A pale horse,
会把你们所有人燃尽的火焰
A flame that will burn you all.
别动也别出声
Don't move and don't make a sound.
没人能帮你 你懂吗
No one can help you. Do you understand?
年轻 健康
Young, healthy,
有点单纯 但还不坏
a tad unsophisticated, but not bad.
听那心跳声 它会不断撕扯你 直到心跳停止
Listen to the heartbeat.It will torn you until it stop.【听译
卡米
Cami.
卡米尔
Camille.
-够了 -不好意思
- Enough! - I'm sorry.
是不是包括你在内的所有人都想教我克制
Are you, of all people, offering me a lesson in restraint?
现在快走
Leave now.
忘了我和我那血盆大口朋友的样子
Forget my face and that of my mouthy, blond friend.
我们该走了 你状态不佳
We should go. You're not yourself.
我好着呢 我还没尽兴
I am myself, and I'm not finished,
顺便告诉你 我讨厌批评
and, by the way, I resent the critique.
在过去的两年里
I spent the last two years listening to
我一直听着你所做过的歹毒事
every malicious thing you've ever done.
你自己杀过几百人呢 克劳斯
How many hundreds of people have you killed, Klaus?
其实 我是以万计数的
Actually, I measure the number in the hundreds of thousands,
我已没有被宽恕的希望了
Leaving me no hope of absolution.
我不希望你也有这样的命运
It's not a fate I wish for you.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我一直试着能让你有所改变
I've always tried to get you to be something else,
让你更有人性 但我错了
something more human, and I was wrong.
你命中注定要成为这样的人
You are exactly what you're meant to be,
现在我就跟你一样
and now I'm just like you.
你还在探索自己是什么样的人
You're still learning what you are.
这
This...
这不是你 卡米拉
It's not you, Camille.
你说得对
You're right.
比这还好
It's better.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我笨手笨脚的
I'm sorry. I am such a klutz.
不 不 没关系
No. No. It's fine.
卡米 真高兴见到你
Cami, it's really great to see you.
一切还好吗
How--how are things?
还是老样子 你呢
You know, same old same old. You?
不能抱怨 重新开始工作
Can't complain, back on the job,
我有很强烈的感觉这都归功于你
Which I have the strangest feeling is somehow thanks to you.
你是个好警♥察♥ 威尔
You're a good cop, Will.
很显然 这点大家都知道
Clearly, I'm not the only one who knows it.
说实话
Ok. Full disclosure--
我是专程来找你的
This wasn't a total accident.
我需要帮忙 你有时间吗
I need a favor. Do you have a second?
有 有 想走走吗
Yeah. Yeah. Want to take a walk?
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
要知道 你不属于这里
Bottom line, you don't belong here.
幸运的是 祖先们不常来酒吧
Luckily, the ancestors aren't big pub goers,
他们更愿意去墓地或者去祭羊
more of the graveyard and goat sacrifice types.
在想到办法把你送回去之前
We should be all right here till we can figure out
我们在这应该安全
how to get you back.
我懂了
I see.
你更喜欢另一幅面孔
You preferred the other look more.
不 对不起 不是这样
No. I'm--I'm sorry. It's not that.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
只不过 太截然不同了
It's just, you're so different.
我还在适应 更何况
I'm still adjusting, not to mention
我们身处阴森的亡灵之地
we're in a freaky ghost land, so--
我有办法了 闭上眼
I have an idea. Close your eyes.
回想我们在一起的最后一晚
Think back to the last night we were together,
我们最后一支舞
our last dance.
天啊 我想你 必须要说
God, I missed you, and for the record,
我很喜欢你现在的样子
I like this face just fine.
真的吗
Really?
科尔 你到底出了什么事
Kol. What's happening to you here?
没什么 真的
It's nothing, really.
你不该来这的 达维娜
You shouldn't have come here, Davina.
有股黑暗力量在这地方
There's a darkness to this place.
科尔 我必须得找到你
Kol, I had to find you.
我想我找到把你带回去的方法了
I think I found a way to bring you back.
如你所说 在地板下面
It was under the floorboards, like you said.
但这些到底是什么
What is all this, anyway?
你知道的
Oh, you know how it is.
和一个男的分手了
Things go wrong with a guy,
但他那里还留有你的东西
and he still has a bunch of your stuff.
这些东西会有用的
Oh, these are gonna come in really handy.
为什么我对你言听计从
Why am I doing everything you say?
这简直疯了 这可是非法入侵 重大盗窃
This is crazy-- breaking and entering, grand larceny.
你照做是因为我礼貌地提出了请求
You're doing it because I asked you so nicely.
但是为什么
But why--
因为我自己进不去
Because I can't go in myself.
但你为什么要这样做
But why are you doing this?
因为我在别人的故事里
Because I have been the victim
做了太多次受害者
in someone else's story one too many times.
我想把我的东西拿回来
I want back what's mine,
而且现在我有力量能拿回来
and now I have the power to take it.
我承认 就算知道你有了新的价值观
I admit, even given your new outlook on life,
你主动催眠别人的举动还是让我吃惊
I'm surprised at your willingness to compel,
之前关于自♥由♥意志的那些说辞是谁提的
past protestations of free will and all that.
我无话可说 我已经变了
What can I say? I've changed.
你学的挺快 卡米尔
You're a fast learner, Camille--
这我承认 但别得寸进尺
I'll give you that-- but don't push it.
很遗憾地告诉你 亲爱的
Sorry to break it to you, luv.
这是假的
It's a fake.
看上去有人在耍你
Looks like someone's trying to put one over on you.
你在说谎 为什么 你不明白吗
You're lying. Why? Don't you get it?
你能复活了 这不是你想要的吗
You can live again. Isn't that what you want?
我太想要了 达维娜·克莱尔
More than anything, Davina Claire,
但你知道这个咒语有多危险吗
but do you have any idea how dangerous that spell is?
我从没见过像这样的咒语
I haven't seen anything even remotely like it
除了
since...
斯特里克斯女巫
The Strix Coven.
这是她们干的 对吗
This is their work, isn't it?
告诉我你没做蠢事
Please tell me you haven't done something foolish.
她们能给我力量 科尔 真正的力量
They can give me power, Kol, real power.
我能把你带回去
I can bring you back.
找别的办法 亲爱的 别听她们的
Find another way, luv, not with them.
她们让你做的事 要付出什么代价都不值得
Nothing is worth what they'll make you do.
是祖先
The ancestors,
他们在附近
they're close.
快 到吧台后面去
Go, go, behind the bar.
你没权利这么做
You have no right.
那些黑暗物品是我的家族遗产
Those dark objects are my family's legacy.
真是可笑 因为我记得
Well, that's funny because I seem to remember
这些是我弟弟科尔制♥造♥的
my brother Kol making them,
也就是说 它们其实是我的家族遗产
so perhaps they've been my family's legacy all along.
还给我 否则我会自己拿回来
Give them back, or I will take them back,
我发誓你会为这一刻后悔
and I swear you will regret this moment.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表