剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
身高一米七 女神外表 蛇蝎心肠
5'7", built like a goddess, vicious as a viper.
所以你认识她
So you know her.
我转化了她
I sired her.
你是个聪明人 我就不侮辱你的智商了
You're an intelligent man, so I won't insult you.
我们都知道你说的话不能证明任何事
We both know that nothing you say proves anything,
我想知道的是你为什么要和我说话
so what I want to know is why you asked to speak to me.
为什么告诉我你的故事
Why tell me your story?
是因为我认识克劳斯吗
Is it because I know Klaus
而你还是有些责怪他的
and part of you must still blame him?
或许你就想在他朋友面前
Maybe you want to make him look bad
诋毁他
in the eyes of a friend.
我很...
I'm so--
现在我明白克劳斯为什么被你迷住了
Oh, now I know why Klaus is so taken with you,
你那美丽的 凡人的头脑
that delicious, mortal mind framing
让你短暂的生命大放异彩
every moment of your meager life span.
事实是 我知道克劳斯愿意听你的
The truth is, I know you have Klaus' ear,
我需要他相信我
and I need him to trust me.
至于你说的我为他多年前做的事责怪他
As for your claim that I blame him for my ancient wounds,
我只能说 时间会抚平一切伤口
well, time heals all wounds,
而我的伤口在千年前就愈合了
and my wounds healed a thousand years ago.
我给你带了点水 喝吧
I brought you water. Drink.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
对不起 我的朋友
I am sorry, my friend.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
你知道我是什么人
You know what I am.
你这样做是没有意义的
This rage is pointless.
你伤害不了我
You cannot hurt me!
我的血...
My blood...
治愈了你
healed you.
我也变成吸血鬼了吗
I am like you?
当然 我当时还不是吸血鬼
Of course, I wasn't, not yet,
但这也不重要
not that it would have mattered, anyway.
我想要的只有复仇
All I wanted was revenge.
特里斯坦
Tristan.
你是怎么逃脱的
How, by all that is damned, are you free?
所以我死了一段时间
And so I died for a little while.
说到创伤
Talk about trauma,
并不是伤口本身 甚至也不是死刑
not the wounds themselves or even the execution,
而是那种屈辱
but the humiliation
被上位者审判的屈辱
of being judged by one's supposed betters.
我永远都不会再被这样审判
I will never again stand for such judgment...
而你 卡米尔
Though for you, Camille,
我会很愿意告诉你我是清白的
I will gladly declare my innocence.
事实上 我能证明我的清白
In fact, I can prove it.
怎么证明
Prove it how?
如果没有其他证据 可以用逻辑证明
Well, if by nothing else, then, perhaps, logic.
我为什么要留下一堆死尸
Why should I undermine my own safety
把我自己都置于危险当中
by leaving behind a trail of dead bodies?
我为什么要做这些荒谬的杀人行为
I mean, why commit myself to these preposterous murders?
和我的敌人不一样 我又不能从中得到好处
Unlike my enemies, I have nothing to gain.
你的敌人
Your enemies?
你真觉得是有人陷害你吗
You really think someone is trying to frame you for this?
谁
Who?
这才是我们该问的问题 不是吗
Now, isn't that the question we should be asking,
幸运的是 我能回答这问题
and how fortunate it's one I can answer?
我以为你和我相处之后
I'd have thought your time with me would inspire
会更认真选择你的同伴
a more careful selection of company you keep.
我们走
We're leaving.
克劳斯 他说知道凶手是谁
Klaus, he says he knows who the killer is.
不管卢西安今天跟你说了什么
Whatever Lucien's said to you today
肯定都是谎话
has more certainly been a lie.
拜托 尼克 我为什么要撒谎
Oh, come on, Nik. Why should I lie?
和你撒谎没有被狼人咬是一个原因
For the same reason you lied about avoiding a werewolf bite
以利亚亲眼看到你被咬了
when Elijah saw it with his own eyes.
到此为止了
This ends now.
那你就让特里斯坦如愿了
Then you're giving Tristan the victory he seeks.
他才是罪魁祸首
He is the guilty one.
我要和卢西安
I'm going to need a word with Lucien
单独谈谈
in private.
你到底对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
抓伤你前 我在上面抹了自♥制♥的毒药
Scratched you with a toxin of my own devising.
效果很好 不是吗
Kicks like a mule, doesn't it?
给你 这个应该有用
Here. This should help.
和这个一起的 还有很多
Plenty more where that came from.
我的朋友们和我
My friends and I could help
也可以帮你解决日光戒指的问题
with your daylight ring situation, as well.
好吧 我现在感兴趣了
Ok. Now you have my attention.
马塞尔·杰拉德
Marcel Gerard,
你被始祖转变
you were turned by an original,
然而你却以你想要的方式塑造了自己
yet you made yourself in your own image.
你从灰烬中建立了吸血鬼社区
You built a vampire community from ash,
在你的领导下 这座城市变得繁荣
and this city thrived under your rule.
让我们帮助你将新奥尔良
Let us help you return New Orleans
变成你称王时该有的模样
to what it should be with you as its king.
销♥售♥语不错 真的
A great sales pitch, really.
只有一个问题 我们是谁
Just one thing-- who's us?
这个世界上已知的最古老的吸血鬼社会
The oldest society of vampires this world has ever known.
我们叫做斯特里克斯
We are called the Strix.
非常有名望的组织
Quite the prestigious organization
发动了无数的战争
responsible for countless wars,
造成众多瘟疫 进行暗♥杀♥
numerous plagues, assassinations.
想要建立新世界就要打破规矩
You have to break rules if you want to build a new world.
你好 以利亚 好久不见
Hello, Elijah. It's been a while.
你们俩认识
You two know each other.
非常熟悉
Intimately.
不管你在这里干什么
What ever you are doing here,
我知道你不是一个人
I know you're not alone.
放开她 以利亚
Let her go, Elijah.
没必要把事情变得难堪
No need for this to become vulgar.
他来了
And...there he is--
特里斯坦
Tristan.
你往左 我往右
You go left? I go right?
不如你待在我能看得见的地方
Why don't you stay where I can see you?
已经有很久我都没能好好打一架了
It's been ages since I've enjoyed a good scrap,
但是 我不是为此才来的
but, uh, it's not why I'm here.
迈克尔森先生和我需要单独待会
Mr. Mikaelson and I require the room.
请大家离开
Please leave us.
以利亚 你的认祖归忠这一族
Elijah, your sire line,
你的生命处在危险之中
your life is at stake.
我想听听我要说的吗
You want to hear what I have to say?
马塞勒斯 请出去
Marcellus, please...
对未来的同伴留有选择
And you would do well to be selective
你会做得很好的
about the company you keep in future.
也许你应该记住谁是你的朋友
Maybe you should remember who your friends are.
看起来你会需要的
It looks like you're gonna need them.
不管特里斯坦在这个谜中谜中角色是什么
What ever Tristan's role in this charade may be,
我并不畏惧 我会查出来的
have no fear, I will discover it.
首先 我会给你灌下马鞭草
First, I'm going to drain you of vervain.
然后我要问你几个问题
Then I'm going to ask you a few questions,
一旦你回答了 如果让我觉得伤感
And once you've answered if I'm feeling sentimental,
也许我会赐你毫无痛苦的死亡
perhaps I'll grant you a painless death.
拜托 装腔作势够了
Please. Enough posturing.
你想要什么就问吧
Ask me anything you want.
如我所说 我只是来保护你的
As I've said, I am only here to protect you.
然后你却隐瞒了被狼人咬伤的事情 为什么
And yet you lied about your werewolf bite. Why?
我只不过是不想麻烦你
I simply didn't want to bother you.
比起我自己能治愈的小小狼人咬出的伤口
Don't you have greater concerns
难道你没有更需要担心的事情
than a little wolf bite that I can cure on my own?
我们来讨论一下这些荒谬的谋杀
Let's discuss these absurd murders.
如果真的是我散布了这些尸体
If it were true that I was scattering bodies about
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表