剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
大战将至 卡米
There is a fight coming, Cami.
预言是这样说的
That's what the prophecy says.
如果你只会站在那 挥挥古玩的话
And you're not gonna be much good to the home team
你就要成为家族的短板了
if you're just standing around, waving a bunch of antiques.
看看这个
You see this?
它能让任何试图攻击我的人身体麻痹
This will paralyze anyone who tries to attack me.
不错
Great.
但是 然后呢
But... then what?
你需要学会如何自卫
You need to learn how to defend yourself.
得了吧 海莉 人人都知道
Come on, Hayley, everyone knows
新生吸血鬼手无缚鸡之力
a baby vamp is borderline useless.
就连乔什都能轻易打败我
Even Josh could wipe the floors with me.
我需要这些
I need these.
我没说让你把它们扔掉
I'm not saying throw them away.
这曾经是座教堂 对吗
This used to be a church, right?
然后被收归公有
And then it got condemned.
如果不是马塞尔看到它的用处
If Marcel hadn't seen the possibilities,
它可能早被铲平了
Someone would've bulldozed it
变成连锁商店之类的
and turned it into some generic chain store.
它现在仍是一座教堂
It's still a church.
但有了新的用处
But it's also something more.
我是混血儿 但我也是一位母亲
I'm a hybrid, but I'm also a mom.
一个寡妇
And a widow.
一名首领
And an alpha.
你是心理专家
You are a psychologist.
也是酒保
And a bartender.
没错 你有些荒唐的家族历史
And, yes, you have some insane family legacy
留给你一堆酷酷的玩具 但是
that comes with a bunch of cool toys, but...
如果你不能接受
If you don't embrace the fact
你现在也是吸血鬼的事实
that you're also a vampire now,
你活不了太久
you're gonna end up dead.
这次是真的
For real, this time.
通常情况下
You know, I'm not used to being
我是给别人提建议的那一方
on the receiving end of solid advice.
你很走运地碰上我了
Well, you caught me on a good day.
那现在怎么做
So now what?
我们进到那个拳击场里
We're gonna get in that ring
你试着朝我挥拳
and you're gonna try and punch me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
似乎死后世界里的人
Well, it seems I'm not as popular
不像你这么喜欢我
in the afterlife as I am with you.
见到你太开心了 达维娜·克莱尔
And as happy as I am to see you, Davina Claire, I...
快告诉我你没有加入那个巫师团
I truly wish you didn't join this particular coven.
这是解决问题的一种办法
They're a means to an end.
他对你来说有点老了 不是吗
He's a bit old for you, isn't he?
毕竟 他有一千多岁了
By a good millennium, I'd say.
尽管如此
Nevertheless...
我们稍微有点匆忙
We're in a bit of a hurry.
阿亚
Aya.
我还以为你早就死了
I thought someone would've killed you by now.
我就是比某些人活的时间长
Some of us are more durable than others.
说到这个
Speaking of,
你可以继续做你的鬼魂
you're very welcome to remain a ghost,
除非你能证明自己对我的大业有帮助
unless you prove useful to my cause.
去年我尝试的那个取消认主的咒语
The de-siring spell I was working on last year.
你母亲让你选择杀死我或者毁掉咒语
Your mother told you to kill it or to kill me.
如果她那么紧张 那我肯定已经很接近了
If she was worried, then I must have been close,
你肯定也知道我到底有多接近
and you must have known how close.
也就是说你知道应该怎样完成它
Which means you know how to finish it.
换句话说
In other words,
你要告诉我们缺失的原料是什么
you will provide the missing ingredient.
介质对
The binding agent.
现在
Now.
我都忘了你是多么可爱了
I'd forgotten how cuddly you are.
如果你想让我告诉你 可以
If you want me to talk, fine.
但是我只和她说
But I'm only talking to her.
我能等
I can wait.
就是这样
There it is...
那种表情
That look.
我太了解了
I know it all too well.
你认为 不知怎的
You think, somehow, I'm responsible
我需要为你的分手负责
for your little breakup.
你的妄想症真是可爱 奥罗拉
How adorably delusional of you, Aurora.
你知道你完全疯了对吧
You do realize that you're utterly insane?
虽然尼克劳斯的抵抗力强
Niklaus can be resilient,
但就算他的疯狂承受能力也是有限的
but there's only so much madness even he can take.
我想 最终
I suppose, eventually,
他肯定能够辨别出什么是真正的爱
he was able to distinguish between real love
而一些只是不重要的欲望
and some... Petty desire.
一旦他抛弃你
Once he'd discarded you,
幕布升起
the veil was lifted and all that remained
所有剩存的只是可悲
was something quite pathetic.
幕布已经升起了 没错
The veil is lifted, all right.
爱情只是个陷阱
Love is nothing but a trap.
你所说过话中的唯一事实
The one truth you speak,
我唯一赞成的就是
the one thing that I agree with entirely...
只有对家人的爱是无法打破的
Only the love of family is unbreakable.
也是唯一值得为之奋斗的
It is the only love worth fighting for.
而我亲爱的哥哥 特里斯坦
And my beloved brother, Tristan,
在一个箱子里受折磨
suffers in a box,
一遍遍的被淹没窒息
drowning over and over again,
无法死去
unable to die.
所以我要杀死他的忠主你 来终结他的痛苦
So I will end his suffering by ending you, his sire.
当尼克劳斯看着
And the look on Niklaus's face
一颗白栎树木子弹射穿你的心脏
as a white oak bullet pierces your heart
夺走你的生命时的表情
and takes your life...
将会拯救我破碎的心
...Will be the salve for my own broken heart.
停下
Stop this.
为什么
Why?
一个兄弟的死终结另一个兄弟的折磨
One brother's life to end another brother's torment?
多有诗意
It's almost poetic.
那些子弹
The bullets...
是白栎树的 尼克劳斯
They're white oak, Niklaus.
我们都知道
We both know
你不会真的扣动扳机
you're not going to pull the trigger.
但又一次的 你错了
Yet again, you're wrong.
照顾弗雷娅
Tend to Freya.
我要去杀死我的前女友
I have to murder my ex.
埃丝特·迈克尔森
Esther Mikaelson was two things:
是一位聪明的女巫
A-a genius witch
同时也是一位保护过度的首领
and an overprotective matriarch.
认主是她最强大的咒语
The sire link is a facet of her most powerful spell
用来保护那些她最爱的人
used to protect those she loved most.
因此
And, as such...
想要打破咒语是不可能的
It's impossible to break.
我能看出来你在骗我
You know, I can tell you're lying to me,
无论你脸上是什么表情
no matter what face you wear.
难道你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
如果我能够打破联♥系♥咒语
If I can break the sire bond,
我就能利用女巫们的力量让你复活
I can use the power of the sisters to bring you back.
科尔 我们就能终于在一起了
Kol, we can finally be together.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why won't you just tell me?
亲爱的 因为我保证
Because, darling, I guarantee
你不会喜欢我的答案
you won't like the answer.
好吧
Fine.
至少我知道那并不是不可能的
At least I know it's not impossible.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
科尔和蜡烛是相连的
Kol's linked to that candle,
所以无论那一对小情侣说些什么
so whatever our two lovebirds say,
我们的女巫都能够听到
our witches will be able to hear it.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表