剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
so he must have been compelled to just stand there
然后遭受痛苦
and suffer.
你觉得是我们的人干的
You think this was us.
我的人可不会将尸体留在街边
My guys know better than to leave a body in the streets.
你有多了解你的人
Yeah? Well, how well do you know your guys?
死尸会导致头条新闻
Dead bodies lead to headlines,
也就是说来旅游的人会减少
which means tourism drops.
我们不喜欢扰乱食物供应
We don't like to mess with the food supply.
马塞尔 也许是新人失去了控制
Marcel, maybe someone new lost control.
也许你该考虑一下 城里不止有
Maybe you should consider that my guys aren't
我的吸血鬼
the only vampires in town.
你不会觉得这是克劳斯干的吧
You don't think this was Klaus?
以利亚说克劳斯表现得很好
Elijah says that Klaus has been on his best behavior.
我认识他两百多年了
I've known the guy over 200 years.
他可不会表现得很好
Best behavior ain't exactly his thing.
他迟早会脱离控制的
Sooner or later, he'll cut loose,
或者他已经这样做了
or maybe, he already did.
这是失败的仿作
It's a derivative fiasco.
气氛不够 技巧不足
Little atmosphere, less technique.
这幅画作只是一场庆祝自我之旅
The work is nothing more than a celebratory ego trip.
我没料到你办画展居然不强迫
I wouldn't expect you to host an art show
评论家进行赞美
without compelling the critic to speak to your praise.
我也没料到一个没教养的野蛮人
And I wouldn't expect an uncultured savage
居然会破坏这么正式的活动
to crash such a formal affair.
我一般不来这里
Ah, not my usual scene,
但那个多嘴的血袋的确说得有道理
but that mouthy blood bag does have a point.
你的作品是模仿
Your work is derivative
德加的
of Degas, I'd say.
我碰巧知道你强迫德加指导你
Of course, I happen to know that you compelled degas to mentor you.
我一直觉得在你的影响下 他的画作更美了
I always thought his work improved after your influence.
终于来了个有欣赏艺术眼光的人了
Finally, someone with an eye for art.
活得够久 你就有艺术品味了
Well, live long enough, you develop a taste for it,
还有别的方面的品位
among other things.
说到这里 我们能喝一杯吗
Speaking of which, can we please have a drink?
我渴死了
I am quite parched.
这里真适合办野餐
Hell of a spot for a picnic.
是啊 如果你能忍♥受蚊子
Yes. If you can tolerate the mosquitoes,
这里其实蛮宁静的
it's actually rather serene.
要小块三明治吗
Finger sandwich?
问题是你非法入侵了
Trouble is you're trespassing.
这片地区现在属于拥立国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥
This whole area is now property of Kingmaker Land Development.
两年内 这里就会建成高尔夫球场和公♥寓♥
In two years, it's gonna be golf courses and condos.
看来你不是董事会的一员
I take it you're not on the board of directors.
不 我的小队和我是动物管理局的人
No. My team and I are animal control.
这里出现了大量野生食肉动物
There's been an influx of wild predators.
我老板付了很多钱 要我消灭它们
My boss pays top dollar to, uh, wipe them out.
野生食肉动物
Wild predators.
如果你能信的话 是狼
Wolves if you can believe it.
昨晚杀了半打
Killed a half-dozen last night.
这孩子可以清净了
This baby can take a head clean off.
总之
Hey. Anyway, um,
我要求你尽早撤离
I'm gonna have to ask you to clear out asap.
叫走你的手下
Call off your men.
离开这里
You leave this place
换份工作吧
and you seek another line of work.
不许再杀狼
No more dead wolves.
我是独♥立♥承包人
I'm an independent contractor.
还有别的团队
There are other teams out there.
我没权力...
I don't have authority to--
到了
There.
你们看见德·马特尔伯爵了吗
You see the Count De Martel?
你们要称呼他为大人
You address him as "Your grace,"
其余的贵族为阁下
all other nobles as "Milord,"
你们跟伯爵说话时
And when you speak to to the count,
应该谈论打猎
you should speak of hunting.
他喜欢他的鹰和猎犬
He loves his hawks and his hounds,
而且要深深弯腰
and, um, bow deep,
丽贝卡小姐 他也喜欢乳♥沟♥
milady Rebekah. He also relishes a healthy cleavage.
看在老天的份上 你们别往上看了
For god's sake, all of you, stop looking up.
再碰我一下 我就把你的手臂扯下来
Touch me again, and I'll tear your arms straight off.
守点规矩 科尔
Behave, Kol,
不然我就把你埋在地里 让你腐烂
or I will bury you in the ground to rot.
这不会管用的 对吧
This isn't going to work, is it?
照我们练习的说
Just speak as we practiced
要知道你看起来很美 小姐
and know that you look lovely, milady.
你担心吗 哥哥
Are you worried, brother?
我们将生命交给了陌生人 尼克劳斯
We're placing our lives in the hands of a stranger, Niklaus.
卢西安 你该去接德·吉斯伯爵的
Lucien, you were sent to fetch the conte du guise.
他身体不适 大人
Indisposed, Your Grace.
痛风
Gout.
请容许我介绍他的孩子们
May I present his children?
贵族芬恩 尼克劳斯 以利亚和科尔
The lords Finn, Niklaus, Elijah, and Kol.
还有可爱的小姐丽贝卡
Also the lovely lady Rebekah.
你父亲和我来往时可没提到你们
Your father never mentioned you to me in all our dealings.
是的 请大人恕罪
Yes. Your grace, do forgive us.
父亲在远方奔波
Uh, father was forever distant with his travels,
我们主要是被仆人养大的
and, uh, we were largely raised by servants.
但我知道父亲一定会
However, I do know that father would consider it
十分荣幸您高抬贵手
a glorious honor that we should be
让我们走入社会 大人
introduced to society by your noble hand, your grace.
大人 我愿洗耳恭听
Your grace, I look forward to hearing
您打击越轨行为的故事
tales of your hunting escapades.
请允许我介绍舍妹
May I present our sister?
塞纳河上罗什福尔家的丽贝卡
Rebekah du guise de Rochefort en Seine.
很荣幸
Charmed.
你的确帮了个大忙
You have proven to be an immense help.
不客气 大人
Of course, milord.
但我发现你完全不害怕
Though I must say you don't seem at all disturbed
把我们引到你主人家
about leading us into your master's home.
我的主人是残酷的酒鬼
My master is a cruel drunkard
他折磨自己的奴才
who torments his minions for sport,
寻求帮助的乞丐
beggars who seek succor,
我父亲那样还不起债的家仆
vassals who cannot pay a debt,
并以此为乐
like my own father.
这些拥有丝绸珠宝的上流人士
All these gentlefolk behind their silks and their jewels,
都是奴隶贩子 是杀手
they are slavers, killers.
无论你们有多邪恶
Whatever evil you are,
还有更邪恶的存在
you walk amongst greater evil still.
你要是杀了他们我也不在意
What do I care if you kill the lot of them?
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们是伯爵的孩子
Oh. They're the Count's children,
特里斯坦勋爵和他的妹妹
the lord Tristan and his sister
奥罗拉小姐
the lady Aurora.
她美极了
She is exquisite.
没错 但她哥哥很坏
Yes. Um, as her brother is wicked.
我建议你最好避开他们
Might I suggest that you avoid them completely?
对我这种人来说
Would she really be such a threat,
她怎么会是威胁呢
even to one like me?
奥罗拉小姐不用言语就能勾走男人的魂
The lady Aurora doesn't need teeth to tear a man's soul out.
只要盯着她的双眼就会迷失
One need only stare in her eyes and be lost.
科尔 科尔笨死了
Oh, Kol—Kol was a bloody loon.
笨到可爱
Loved it.
芬恩 芬恩 芬恩还不错
And Finn--oh, Finn. Finn—Finn was fine
只要你不用跟他说话
as long as you didn't actually have to speak to him.
你跟她谈过了吗
Have you spoken to her?
谁
Who?
你说她啊
Oh, you mean her.
你们都清楚
As you well know,
我和奥罗拉几个世纪前就分道扬镳了
Aurora and I parted ways centuries ago.
-喝香槟吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Champagne? - Oh no, thanks.
失陪了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表