剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
马塞尔 让你动怒的人是我
Marcel, your anger is with me.
是我对你下了杀手
I am the one that's responsible for this crime against you.
在你们家 我了解一件事 以利亚
One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah,
对付你们其中一个人
you take on one of you,
就是对付你们所有人
you are taking on all of you.
这些人
These guys,
克劳斯的血脉分支
Klaus's sirelings,
他们今天是来见证的
they're here to bear witness today.
你要演场戏吗 马塞勒斯
Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?
你说得太对了
You're damn straight I am.
迈克尔森一家的灭亡
The fall of the Mikaelsons.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
好戏已经开始了
The show has already started.
你们得听我说
You're gonna have to listen to me now.
你得听我把话说完
You're gonna have to hear me out,
因为我理解你们正经历什么
because I understand what you're going through.
我们跟先祖们的联♥系♥被切断了 消失了
Our connection with the Ancestors has been severed; it's gone.
那些吸血鬼呢
What about the vampires?
我们的力量被削弱了
Their numbers increase by the hour
他们的数量却在增加
while our strength has diminished.
好 我懂了
All right. I hear you.
但你们得听我说完
But I need for you to hear me.
马塞尔·吉拉德
Marcel Girard is gonna be back
很快就会重新执掌法属区
to running things in the Quarter soon enough.
我懂 但我不是让你们相信马塞尔
I know. Listen. Now, I'm not asking you to trust Marcel,
我是让你们相信我
I'm asking you to trust me.
各位 接下来的事由我们做主
Guys, what happens next, it's up to us.
说得好
Nice speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
除了吸血鬼和女巫那部分
Except for the part about the vampires and the witches.
我还是不能相信这一切是真的
Yeah, I still can't believe all this is real.
你会习惯的
Well, you'll get used to that.
听着 我看到了一件事
Look, I saw something.
是犯罪现场
Crime scene.
不能上报
I can't call it in.
我都不知道怎么上报
I wouldn't even know how to.
但我需要你跟我一起去
But I need you to come with me.
-你亲自去看看吧 -好
- See for yourself. ?- Yeah.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
下了毒
Poison.
带你离开这里
Let's get you out of here.
走 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
圣安妮教堂
一个邻居报♥警♥说发生暴♥乱♥
A neighbor called in a disturbance.
有人♥大♥喊这是屠♥杀♥
Someone was screaming bloody murder.
我赶过来 不知道是要找法医
I get in here, I don't know whether to call a coroner
还是驱魔师
or an exorcist.
这到底是什么情况 文森特
what the hell am I looking at, Vincent?
这些是斯特里克斯
These are the Strix.
都剩尸体了
Or what's left of them.
他们是人类吗
Are they even human?
不 他们可不是人类 威尔
No, these are far from human, Will.
杀了这些物种的人
The guy who did this...
是吸血鬼吗
some kind of vampire?
这可不是普通吸血鬼
This is not a normal vampire.
躺下 别动
Lie down. Don't move.
那个预言要应验了
The prophecy is coming true.
卢西安说过这一天会来临
This is the day Lucien said would come.
不
No.
肯定有办法解决
There has to be another way out of this.
特别是运用你的法力
Especially with your magic.
来 喝下
Here. Drink.
不能治愈你 但能让你好受些
It won't cure you, but it will help you.
卢西安在他的顶层公♥寓♥有解药
Now, Lucien has an antidote to the poison in his penthouse.
即便我康复了
Even if I was cured,
我用来对抗卢西安的法力已经消失了
the power I used to fight Lucien, it's gone.
现在没什么能阻止马塞尔了
There's nothing that can stop Marcel now.
也许还有一个办法
There might be one thing.
待在这里 看着霍普
Stay here. Watch Hope.
我知道你很受伤 我也爱达维娜
I know you're hurt. I loved Davina, too.
她看见你这样 肯定很痛心
And it would break her heart to see you like this.
不准提她名字
Don't mention her name.
如果不是你 她还会活着
If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive.
但她死了
But she's not.
这是对她记忆的一种侮辱
This is an insult to her memory.
科尔
Kol.
住手
Stop!
丽贝卡
Rebekah.
霍普和弗雷娅跟海莉在一起
Hayley has Hope and Freya.
带上我们的兄弟赶紧走
Take our brothers and go now.
马塞尔不会伤害我
Marcel will not hurt me.
他知道什么对他有利就不会
Not if he knows what's good for him.
我在疯掉之前 还有一点时间
I've only got a short while before I go mad.
所以你最好快点解释 好好解释清楚
So your explanation better be quick and it better be good.
不在这里
It's not here.
-我找不到 -冷静下来
- I can't find it. - Calm down.
弗雷娅 想一下
Freya, think.
之前你中毒时
When you were poisoned before,
克劳斯从卢西安那里偷了解药 肯定在
Klaus stole an antidote from Lucien. It has to be here.
不可能在其他地方了
There's no other place to look.
要是找不到解药
If I can't find the cure,
我就会死
I will die.
弗雷娅
Freya!
-以利亚 -不要
- Elijah...? - Don't.
拜托
Please.
待会儿再说
We'll deal with it later.
我要死了
I'm going to die.
你不会死的
You're not going to die.
听着很耳熟啊
That sounds familiar!
你对芬恩和卡米好像也是这么说的吧
Isn't that what you said to Finn and Cami?
卢西安的毒素是利用
Look, Lucien engineered his venom
七大狼群创造的
from the seven werewolf packs,
也许那是解药的关键
so maybe that's the key to a cure.
真好 我们找到了谜题的一个碎片
Oh, great. That's the first piece in a puzzle
但我们都活不到能解决的时候了
none of us will be alive to solve.
我中了毒 丽贝卡中了魔法
I'm poisoned, Rebekah's hexed,
兄弟们都被咬伤了
and our brothers are bitten.
我们需要针对三种伤口的三种不同解药
We need three different cures to three different ailments,
每一种都需要很多年才能找到
each of which could take years to find,
但我们都活不过今天了
and none of us will make it through the day.
这可不是个好兆头
Oh, that doesn't bode well.
客套话就别说了
Let's cut the niceties.
我需要你在事情无法挽回前
I need you to cure my brothers before something's done
给我哥哥们解毒
that can't be undone.
这件事没法回头
Oh, there's no going back.
这是场生死较量
This is a fight to the death,
而我不会输
and I won't lose.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你真觉得有必要问吗
You really need to ask that?
你真的能为他们辩驳吗
Can you honestly defend them?
在他们对我犯下如此罪行之后
After what they did to me?
-还有达维娜 -不
- To Davina? - No.
我无法辩驳
I cannot defend them.
但他们是我的家人
But they're my family,
我求你 救救他们
and I am begging you to cure them.
没有解药
There is no cure.
什么意思 什么叫没有解药
What do you mean, there is no cure?
以利亚死定了
Elijah is as good as dead.
科尔也是
So is Kol.
到不了明天
Before the night's over,
克劳斯也会跟他们一起死
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表