剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你今天救了卡米 奥罗拉也会再找时间杀她
You save Cami today, Aurora will just kill her some other time,
你又没法杀奥罗拉
and you can't very well kill Aurora,
因为只有她知道怎么找到丽贝卡
given she alone has the information needed to find Rebekah.
我很清楚我的困境 谢谢
I'm quite aware of the dilemma, thank you.
但你还是一心要进她的陷阱
Oh, yet you're still determined to rush into this harpy's trap.
为什么 你在乎卡米什么啊
What for? Why do you even care about Cami?
我信任她
I trust her,
对你就不那么一样了
which is more than can be said for you.
如果你要帮我 那就帮忙
Now, if you're gonna help me, then help me.
否则赶紧滚
Otherwise, bugger off.
好吧
All right.
你真跟他这么说的啊
You really said that to him?
人类不坏 他们是想干好事的
"People are not awful. They want to be good."
这也太虚伪了点吧
Wow, a bit saccharine, no?
你怎么不去问问你男友的态度
Why don't you ask your boyfriend?
你在吃醋吗
You feeling jealous?
虽然你好像是吃醋了
It seems as though you are,
但你俩其实并不是情侣啊
and yet you and Nik are not lovers.
你自己也承认了 你们连接吻都没有过
You admitted so yourself. You've never even kissed.
我们并非恋人 确实
We're not romantically involved, no,
但我真的在乎他
but I do care about him.
我看的到他想成为更好的人
I see that he wants to be more than what he is,
我不认为你能帮他达到这个目的
and I don't think you would do much to help him get there.
你看到了尼克善良的部分
You see the good in Nik.
告诉我 你就是那个让他发现善意
Tell me, are you the one to bring it out of him,
那个脆弱的 被他玩弄 虐待
the frail, little human that he has manipulated,
被控制从速记员到间谍都当过的人吗
abused, and compelled to be everything from stenographer to spy?
他不在乎你 亲爱的
He doesn't care about you, darling.
你只是个他时不时玩玩的玩具而已
You're just a thing that he uses from time to time.
只是如此
That's all.
你想说什么都行
You can say whatever you want--
我没办法阻止你
I can't stop you--
但是我确实觉得你会这么生气很有趣
But I do find it interesting how angry you are.
我觉得你在担心
I think you're worried.
担心克劳斯喜欢我的
If there's anything that Klaus likes about me,
是我的思想 因为我能理解他
it's my mind, that I can understand him,
而你
and you,
你很美 很有力量
you are beautiful, and you are powerful,
而且你们确实有段很长的过往
and you do have a long history together,
但你在担心他不爱你
but you're worried he doesn't love you,
担心他也许也明白
that maybe he does see the truth--
你的思想
that your mind,
扭曲的挺厉害的 对吧
it's a bit damaged, isn't it?
这是我给卡米尔的礼物
I gave this to Camille as a gift.
奥罗拉现在要让你去教堂啦
So now Aurora has you attending church.
你还没受够她这样用
Have you not had enough of her leading you
相思的束缚玩弄你吗
on a leash like some lovesick imbecile?
好了 我受够了 现在
Ok. I've had enough. Now let's just--
还是让你重回聚光灯下吧 好吗
Let's shine the light back on you, shall we?
告诉我你最黑暗最邪恶的秘密
Tell me your deepest, darkest secret,
如果被我发现你有所隐瞒
and if I sense that you are holding back, well,
那你可能就活不到尼克赶到了
you might not live long enough for Nik to get here.
你就不能听我一句吗
Will you please listen to me?
我只是建议我们换个方法
All I suggest is that we find another way
不要盲目的被奥罗拉撒下的
to deal with Aurora than follow blindly
面包屑牵着乱走
along her bread-crumb trail.
虽然你这么说
You know, even as you talk,
我还是无法忽视你就是那个害卡米尔
I cannot help but recall you were the arrogant wanker
陷入危险的自大的白♥痴♥
who endangered camille in the first place.
自大总比愚蠢这个评价好
Well, better arrogant than foolish.
你的判断不理智了 哥们儿
Your judgment is off, my friend,
就因为一个人类女孩
and all because of this mortal girl.
我建议 就让卡米死掉
Well, I say, let Cami die.
这样你那些脆弱和秘密也就永远安全了
All of your secrets and vulnerabilities can die with her.
他已经不能更虚弱了
He's as weak as I can make him.
我再施压 他可能会死的
If I push further, I might kill him.
虽然我很虚弱
Weak as I am,
也绝不会把你想要的东西给你
you still won't take from me what you seek.
真是很不愉快
It's an unpleasant thing,
要探索这么一个堕落排斥的思想
delving into such a depraved and repellant mind.
特里斯坦 除非你想让我去拿链锯
Tristan, unless you'd like me to fetch the chainsaw,
我建议你还是把我要的东西给我
I recommend you give me what I seek.
仙王座
看到什么了
What did you see?
闪光灯
Just flashes.
他在抗拒 但是
He's resisting, but still, th--
还是有东西的
There's something else.
是个单词 是什么 特里斯坦
It was a word. What was it, Tristan, hmm?
仙王座是什么
What is Cepheus?
接下来还有什么 字谜吗
What's next, charades?
你们在玩着世界上最乱七八糟的游戏
While you guys host the world's most messed-up game night,
然而这还不是你们面临的最大的问题
you got bigger problems.
弗雷娅 你介不介意应付一下他
Freya, would you mind dealing with this situation, please?
无意冒犯你可爱的姐姐
Oh, no offense to your lovely sister,
但我们需要谈谈
but you and I need to talk.
我代表斯特里克斯
I'm here on behalf of the Strix,
不带上特里斯坦我是不会走的
and I'm not leaving without Tristan.
听着 以利亚 在我看来 你别无选择
Elijah, look. The way I see it, you don't have a choice.
是吗
Is that so?
在斯特里克斯决定亲自出马带走他前还有多久
How long before the Strix decide to come get their guy?
如果他们在这过程中摧毁了半个法属区...
And if they destroy half the quarter in the process--
我可以对付斯特里克斯
I can handle the strix.
你连特里斯坦都对付不了
Oh, you can't even handle Tristan.
他就要因为狼人的毒液过量而死
He's about to O.D. on wolf venom,
而你从他嘴里套出来的只有"仙王座"
and the only thing that you can get out of him is--is Cepheus,
鬼知道那是什么意思
whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
这个男的千年来一直在我们身边
The guy has been around for a millennium.
他能忍♥受你各种吸血鬼的玩弄人心的把戏
He can withstand all your vampire mind games,
如果你杀了他 我们就会永远失去丽贝卡
and if you end up killing him, we lose Rebekah for good.
你什么意思 马塞尔
So what are you suggesting here, Marcel,
要我交给你们这个卑鄙的恶魔
I simply hand over this wretched fiend
眼睁睁看着你放走他无动于衷
and stand idly by as you set him free?
如果我带走特里斯坦 让他以为是我放走他
If I take Tristan, make it look like I busted him out,
我会更接近他和斯特里克斯
I get in tighter with him and the strix.
我可以查清楚丽贝卡在哪里
I can find out where Rebekah is
如果你信任我 我能阻止他们向法属区宣战
and keep them from declaring war on the quarter if you trust me.
我不会放走那个贱♥货♥
I will not release that filth.
杰克是我的孙子
Jack is my grandson.
我爱他 尽管他很固执
I love him, stubborn as he is,
我知道他也爱你
and I know he loves you.
那他在哪里
Then where is he?
喝威士忌 劈柴 射箭
Drinking whiskey, chopping wood, shooting arrows,
他不知道要怎么打发时间的时候就会这样
gets that way when he doesn't know what to do,
而现在
and--and right now,
他不知道该如何帮你
he doesn't know how to help you,
这也有道理
which makes sense,
毕竟你也不知道该如何自救
seeing as how you don't know how to help yourself.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
迈克尔森家族从你身上夺走了那么多东西
After all the Mikaelsons took from you,
你还和他们友好相处
you're still over there playing right along
好像你是他们中的一员
like you was one of them.
他们是我的家人 玛丽
They're my family, Mary.
他们是霍普的家人
They're Hope's family.
可当你结婚时
And when you got married,
杰克也成为了你的家人
Jack became your family,
或许他们确实需要你
and maybe they need you,
但你的丈夫也一样需要你
but your husband needs you, too.
真的没必要这样
There really is no need for this.
我们有许多共同之处
You and I have much in common.
比如 我们都爱自己的妹妹
For one, we both adore our sisters.
无论我们有什么共同之处 相信我
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表