剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
这是什么
What is this?
没什么
Nothing.
被荆棘划了一下
I just got caught on a thorn.
你最近经常和和新月族人在一起啊
You've been spending a lot of time with the Crescents lately.
他们需要我 自从杰克逊他
Oh, they need me, ever since Jackson...
你有事吗 以利亚
Do you need something, Elijah?
我来看看霍普
I came to check on Hope.
最近尼克劳斯有点忙不过来
Niklaus is a little overwhelmed with everything.
也许他多疑一点也是对的
Well, maybe he's right in being paranoid.
总觉得每次我们松懈下来想喘口气
Seems like every time we pause to catch our breath,
就会有人死
someone ends up dead.
她还得睡一个小时呢
She'll be asleep for another hour.
-你能帮我看着她吗 -当然
- Do you mind? - Of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
你无法证明白栎木都被毁了
You can't prove all of the white oak was destroyed,
但你不能因为可能都不存在的东西
and you can't live in fear of something
恐惧的活着
that might not even be there.
我讨厌这种无助的感觉
I despise feeling so helpless.
几十年前
A few decades ago,
在迈克尔追杀我时
in the midst of his incessant pursuit of me,
他突然隐藏得无影无踪了
Mikael disappeared without a trace.
没有女巫能找到他
No witch could locate him.
当然 我当时每天都觉得
Of course, I lived as though he lurked
到处都可能出现他的身影
around every corner,
直到有一天 我也藏起了行踪
Until one day, I, too, disappeared.
斩断一切联络 人间蒸发
Just cut all ties and vanished.
以利亚呢
And Elijah?
我跟他说我去处理我们兄弟的尸体了
I told him I disposed of our siblings' bodies.
用疏远来形容都轻了点
To call it an estrangement would be a bit of an understatement.
但你不想再成为那个人
But you don't want to be that man again.
我有了不能失去的东西
I have more to lose now.
我不能再当你的心理咨♥询♥师了
I can't be your therapist anymore.
你怕变成吸血鬼夺走了你的敏锐吗
Are you afraid vampirism makes you less astute?
因为说真的
Because, honestly...
我无法帮你解开你的偏执
I can't counsel you to let go of your paranoia
因为我的问题都没解决
when I have issues of my own.
你没有杀奥罗拉
You left Aurora alive.
她催眠我自杀 你却没杀她
She compelled me to slit my throat, and you let her live.
为了给她无尽的折磨
In unending torment.
卡米尔 就是为了你
Camille, you are the reason
我才没有痛快的了结她
I will not grant her the mercy of a quick death!
她得为
She has to suffer
从你这儿夺走的东西付出代价
for what she stole from you.
我能接受现在的自己 克劳斯
I'm okay with who I am now, Klaus.
我觉得你更在乎的是她从你那夺走的东西
I think you're more concerned about what she stole from you.
是他 加斯帕·科特斯
It was him. It was Gaspar Cortez.
我猜是你那一盒信里的某个人吧
I assume this is someone from your box of letters.
我在17世纪接触的一个
The youngest son of a particularly vile family
邪恶的军阀家族的小儿子
of warlords I dealt with in the 17th century.
是不是他们把那个俗气的猪圈烧了
Didn't they burn that philistine pigsty into the ground?
猪圈
Pigsty?
贝拉加是我最喜欢的艺术圣地
Belaga was my favorite artist retreat.
必须有人为此付出代价
Someone had to pay for that,
所以我杀了加斯帕残忍♥的父亲
so I murdered Gaspar's brute of a father.
-还有呢 -还有一两个...
- And? - And one or two...
-五个 -五个嗜血的兄弟
- Five. - Five of his bloodthirsty brothers.
-别忘了那情人 -那是个意外
- Don't forget the mistress. - That was an accident!
重点在于加斯帕不过是个无名小卒
The point is that Gaspar was but a footnote.
直到他变成吸血鬼 立誓要杀我
Until he became a vampire, hell-bent on hunting me.
谢谢
Thank you.
照顾好我的朋友 好吗
See to it my friends are taken care of, won't you?
他是个狡猾的恶魔 最爱催眠弱者
He's a cunning deviant, known to compel hoards of the helpless
替他办事
to aid him with his tasks.
这正是我最担心的事
You see, this is exactly what I was concerned about.
妖魔鬼怪
Devils of all kinds,
都要出来为报复我兴风作浪了
crawling out of their crevices to strike at me.
说曹操曹操到
Speaking of which.
一个人来这里也太愚蠢了
Rather foolish of you to come here alone.
她不是一个人来的 哥哥
She didn't come alone, brother.
镇定 尼克 你是欺负我女朋友了
Now, Nik, I mean, you did go after my girl.
-不可能 -是科尔
- It can't be. - It's Kol.
我打破你转化链的咒语
When I broke your sire link,
激发了巨大的魔力
it created a surge of power.
你偷走了魔力漩涡
You stole the Nexus Vorti.
复活了你弟弟
And brought your brother back from the dead.
你真的应该感谢她
You should be thanking her, really.
你好 以利亚
Hello, Elijah.
你一点都没老啊
You haven't aged a day.
你是
And you.
弗雷娅
Freya.
没错
Right.
久未谋面的姐姐
Long-lost older sister.
说起我们复杂的家庭成员
Speaking of twists and turns in our family tree,
丽贝卡去哪了
where might Rebekah be?
说来话长
That's a long story.
而且只有家人能谈论此事
And one reserved for family.
-达维娜可以出去了 -你...
- Davina can see herself out. - Uh, are you...?
如以往一样
As per usual,
我们家人正面对大批敌人
our family faces a multitude of threats.
你越早了解他们的情况越好
The sooner you become acquainted with them, the better.
-我不会让你分心的 -被达维娜分心
- I won't have you distracted. - By Davina?
如果你不想找死的话
You know, if you could only pull your head out of your...
科尔
Kol.
没关系 我走就是了
It's okay. I'll go.
达维娜
Davina.
你下次再补偿我吧
You can make it up to me.
我会的
And I will.
把那件漂亮的礼服找出来
Dust off that fancy dress.
今晚我们去跳舞
'cause tonight we're going dancing.
好的
Okay.
圣詹姆斯
我还想给你倒杯酒 看来不用我帮忙了
I'd offer you a drink, but I see you helped yourself.
我会给你丰厚的小费
I'll leave a generous tip.
你来帮个忙
A favor.
我需要绝对确保
I need to make absolutely certain
白栎木已经连一块碎片都不存在了
that not a splinter of that white oak remains.
派你最好的人手去办
Get your best men on it.
恐怕不行了 我最好的人手
That's not gonna happen. My best men...
福田 贝利 三小时前失踪了
Fukuda, Bailey... M.I.A., as of three hours ago.
我觉得在这个节骨眼上让斯特里克斯
And I get the impression that ordering the Strix to do
不去找人 而去做别的事
anything other than find their missing men
对我不会有好处
would be, uh, very bad for my health.
对每个人都没好处
It's very bad for everyone's health.
有头绪了吗
Do you have any leads?
城里想把斯特里克斯赶出去的大有人在
The city's full of people who want the Strix out.
这话没错
For good reason.
趁他们把城市毁了之前
Bring them the head of the culprit
把主谋的脑袋摘了送给他们
before they burn this city into the ground.
你是文森特·葛里菲兹吗
Are you Vincent Griffith?
我是
Hey.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
马上到卢梭酒吧来
"马上"
"Immediately"?
是谁给你这个
Who gave you this?
听着哥们 你告诉我详细情况前
Look, man, I ain't going with you nowhere
我哪都不会跟你去的
until you tell me what this is all about.
不
No!
这是回家后的见面礼吗
Well, isn't this the welcome home.
已经在尼克劳斯的指挥下
Already at the mercy of Niklaus,
急着帮我们清理他的杂务了
and just in time to help the rest of us clean up his mess.
你又活得不耐烦了吗
Do you miss being dead yet?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表