剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and to keep you a captive audience.
达维娜 我要见我女儿
Davina, I need to see my daughter.
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
首先你得为我做点事情
but there's something I need you to do for me first.
是谁在那儿
Who's there?
你很紧张
You're on edge.
你这是私闯民宅
And you're trespassing.
你不能就这样进来 克劳斯
You can't just come... I mean, Klaus, seriously.
我不是来和你吵架的
I didn't come here to quarrel.
我是来给你送一份礼物
I came to offer you a gift,
或许可以换得和你一块聊天的机会
maybe in exchange for one of our little chats
我现在特别想和你聊天
of which I'm in particular need,
因为我哥哥不接我电♥话♥
given as my brother doesn't bother to answer my calls,
而且我的老朋友卢西恩突然出现
and now my old mate Lucien has swanned into town
带来各种各样的坏消息
with all manner of troubling news.
好吧 如果你想好好谈谈 明天再来
Fine. If you want to talk it through, come back tomorrow.
我想现在就和你谈谈
I'm afraid I need to talk about it now.
不行
No.
不行 你不能没经我允许就到我家里来
No! You don't get to just come into my house uninvited.
你曾经允许我进来过 亲爱的
Well, you already invited me in once, luv, so technically...
不要那样做
Don't do that.
不要如此轻率无礼 妄自菲薄
Don't be so flippant and self-absorbed.
此时此刻 像我这样的人在屋外被人杀害
Right now, people like me are out there getting killed
就是像你这样的人下的毒手
by people like you,
正好就是在
conveniently timed with the arrival
你一个老相识到来的时候
of your old acquaintance,
而你就这样闯进来 对我下命令
and you just barge in here and start mouthing off orders?
我懂了 你是吸血鬼
I get it. You're a vampire.
是一种遭受折磨的存在
It's a tortured existence.
我很抱歉 但是你非得
I'm sorry, but do you really have to be
成为一个如此麻木不仁的失败者吗
such an insensitive disappointment?
等等
Wait.
我说得有点过了
That wasn't fair.
收下礼物
Keep the gift.
我专门为你画的
I painted it for you.
克劳斯
Klaus.
晚上好
Good evening.
我想我们可以讨论一下你对我作品的分♥析♥
I wonder if we might discuss your analysis of my work.
拥王者
要不了多久了
It won't be long now.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表