剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
什么办法
What is it?
只要达维娜困在两个世界之间
As long as Davina's caught between our worlds,
我就能以她为载体 连通祖先们的法力
I can use her as a conduit to channel power from the Ancestors.
同样的被用来创造了卢西安的法力
The same power that was used to create Lucien.
只要成功
Once I have it,
我就打破卢西安的不死之身
I can make Lucien killable again.
那有什么问题
So what's the problem?
一切都是有代价的
Everything comes with a price.
为了得到祖先的法力
In order to take power from the Ancestors,
就得偷走他们的法力
you have to steal it.
也就是说 想破掉卢西安的不死之身
Which means, to make Lucien killable,
我需要在达维娜
I'll have to draw through Davina,
在祖先源泉中时连通她
while she's in the Ancestral Well.
如果那么做的话
And to do that, I will have to
我就需要打破保护她的魔法
break the circle that protects her.
我们不能那么做
We can't do that.
弗雷娅 那会毁了她的
Freya, that will destroy her.
我知道这事的风险 以利亚
I know what's at stake, Elijah.
我知道
I know.
我们到底该怎么办
What the hell do we do?
弗雷娅很确信这股力量能够杀死卢西安吗
And Freya is certain this power will be enough to kill Lucien?
是的 但是这会将达维娜置于险境
Yes. But we'd be placing Davina in terrible danger.
唯一能够保护达维娜不受先祖伤害
The only thing keeping Davina safe from the Ancestors
就是弗雷娅的魔法 如果我们打破它
is Freya's circle. If we break it...
他们会杀了她的 以利亚 她只是个孩子
They'll rip her apart, Elijah. She's just a kid.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
不行 再想其他方法
No. Find another way.
如果我们毁了达维娜
If we destroy Davina,
我们会失去科尔和马塞尔
we lose both Kol and Marcel.
我不想让我们彼此反♥目♥
I won't have us all turning on each other.
继续想办法 兄弟
Keep looking, brother.
你找到丽贝卡的尸体了吗
Have you found Rebekah's body yet?
没有
No.
她没有被葬在大海里
She's not buried in any ocean.
我的咒语告诉我她就在附近
My magic tells me she's close by.
被葬在河口的某处
Buried somewhere in the bayou.
克劳斯 你今天为达维娜做的事情很好
You did a nice thing today, Klaus, for Davina,
哪怕你恨她
who you hate.
-我向你保证这是权宜之策 -也许
- It was a purely strategic decision, I assure you. - Maybe.
或者也许你知道卡米在意她
Or maybe you knew that Cami cared about her,
会希望你能够为她抗争
and would have wanted you to fight for her.
我认为我已经告诉了卡米尔全部
You know, I thought I told Camille everything.
我过去所有的事情
Every moment that mattered from my past,
但是就在她逝去的那时候
and yet, in the mere hours since she died,
我却觉得还有很多事情没来得及和她说
I've thought of a thousand things I forgot to say.
是的 我知道这种感觉
Yeah. I know the feeling.
你真的知道吗
Do you?
因为那则预言依然存在
Because the prophecy is still upon us.
突然间我哥哥的永生不死也变的很不确定
And my brother's immortality suddenly seems quite fragile.
和他谈谈 海莉
Talk to him, Hayley.
不要再浪费你们的时间
Stop wasting your time.
手表很漂亮
It's a nice piece you got.
怎么 你现在是雇佣杀手了吗
What are you, a murderer for hire now?
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know. I know. I know. I know.
我不应该出现在这里
I'm not supposed to be in the cemetery.
但是在祖先们对达维娜做了那些事后
It's hard for me to stay away
我无法袖手旁观
after what the Ancestors did to Davina.
他们为什么要针对她 凡
Why are they targeting her, Van?
-她背叛了我们 -不
- She betrayed our community. - No.
是你们背叛了自己
This community betrayed itself.
看看你自己
I mean, look at you.
你是新奥尔良的摄政巫师
You're a Regent of New Orleans,
而现在却在为卢西安·卡斯尔施咒了吗
and you're doing spells for Lucien Castle?
一个下定决心要毁掉这城市的吸血鬼
A vampire who's dead set on destroying this city.
我猜你妈妈肯定很自豪
I bet your mama's real proud.
祖先们预见了一个
The Ancestors have a vision
没有迈克尔森家族的新奥尔良
for a Mikaelson-free New Orleans.
卢西安只是达成他们目的的手段
Lucien is a means to their ends,
他们不会让任何人妨碍他们的
and they won't let anyone stand in their way.
他们杀了达维娜
They killed Davina
因为她为吸血鬼工作
for working with vampires.
我猜你就是下一个
I bet you're next in line.
凡 你不懂自己被卷进了什么样的麻烦
Van, you have no clue what sort of trouble you're in, man.
告诉我
Tell me this,
祖先们和你分享他们的计划了吗
did the Ancestors lay out their plan for you,
还是说你和其他人一样被蒙在鼓里
or are you in the dark, like everybody else?
你知道什么
What do you know?
你已经被驱逐了 文森特
You've been shunned, Vincent.
你的魔法现在已经比不上我的了
Your magic doesn't compare to mine anymore.
注意点
Careful now,
因为我的魔法现在还是挺强的
'cause my magic is still plenty strong.
尤其是和头部撞击加在一起使用的话
Especially when coupled with head trauma.
这么久以来我都在疏远他 克劳斯
I pushed him away for so long, Klaus, what if...
要是他不愿意
What if he doesn't...
他愿意
He does.
以利亚来电
你自己问他吧
Ask him yourself.
他们没有接电♥话♥
They're not answering.
斯特里克斯告诉我卢西安朝河口去了
And the Strix tell me that Lucien is headed to the bayou.
他肯定知道丽贝卡在哪里了
He must know where Rebekah is.
我们没有时间了
We're out of time.
我们必须终结这件事
We need to put an end to this.
我唯一能够得到足够力量
The only way to to get the power I need
杀死卢西安店方法就是利用达维娜
to kill Lucien is to use Davina.
这不是你的错 也不是科尔
This wasn't your fault, or Kol's.
祖先们憎恨我是因为我所作出的选择
The Ancestors hate me because of choices that I made.
我已经不是小孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore.
我不是你的责任
I'm not your responsibility.
亲爱的 你永远都是我的责任
Honey, you will always be my responsibility.
那你应该怎么做
What were you supposed to do?
把我关在阁楼里永远的与世隔绝吗
Lock me in an attic and keep the world at bay forever?
你没有让我失望
You didn't let me down.
我只是长大了
I just grew up.
谢谢你第一次拯救了我
Thank you for saving me that first time.
以及在那之后为我做的一切
And for everything else after.
我爱你 马塞尔
I love you, Marcel.
我也爱...
I love...
原谅我 马塞尔
Forgive me, Marcel.
拜托 不要 你会打破我的魔法圈
No, please. You'll break the circle!
不 求你停下来
No, please stop this!
不要这样对我
Don't do this to me!
不要让我回去 求求你 马塞尔
Don't make me go back, please! Marcel!
不要 拜托 不要放手 马塞尔
No, please, don't let go! Marcel!
不 别放手
No! Don't let go!
别放手
Don't let go!
求你别放手
Please don't let go!
我不得不这么做
It had to be done.
是谁打破了魔法圈
Who broke the circle?
以利亚突然冲出来把我打晕
Elijah jumped me.
-弗雷娅送走了达维娜 -我哥哥
- Freya took Davina down somehow?- My brother?
-他为什么要这么做 -别管了
- Why would he do that? - Forget about that.
我们得马上让达维娜复活
We need to resurrect Davina now.
凡会用尽摄政的魔力
Van's going to use every bit of his Regency power
把她带回来
to bring her back.
好极了
Good.
我去找达维娜的尸体
I'll get Davina's body.
我正想顺路碰到你
Hey. I was hoping to run into you.
加把劲 这样都不好玩了
Oh, come now, it's no fun if it's easy.
至少卡米尔死前还反抗过
At least Cami went down swinging.
你还没收到教训吗 尼克
Haven't you learned yet, Nik?
我总算凌驾于你之上 在任何层面都是
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表