剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals:
如果这个预言实现了
If this prophecy is fulfilled,
你们都会被击倒
you will all fall.
一个被朋友 一个被敌人
One by friend, one by foe
一个被家人
and one by family.
你复活我的咒语
The spell you used brought me back
让我重生成死前的状态
as I was when I died in this body.
-你是吸血鬼的时候是个... -精神病疯子
- When you were a vampire, you were... - A psychotic maniac.
你值得我变善良
But you're worth being good for.
我爱你 以利亚
I love you, Elijah.
而且杰克逊也知道
And Jackson knew that.
出于对他的尊重
Out of respect for him,
我必须离开你
I have to let you go.
你一直都如此无可救药 弟弟
There was never any hope for you, brother.
费恩
Finn.
吸血鬼都在寻找余下的白栎木
Vampires are coming for the last of the white oak.
但现在连结被打破了
And now my sire link is undone.
那些敌人会冲我来
Those very foes will come for me.
你要逃跑
You're going to run.
在没有完全确定
Don't stop driving
你的安全之前 你不要停车
till you're absolutely certain that you are safe.
你不用提醒我车上的东西有多贵重
You don't have to remind me how precious my cargo is.
你要相信对手们会很凶残
You can bet the competition's gonna be fierce.
他们不会找到要找的东西
None of them seeing is theirs.
我先找到就不会
Not if I get to 'em first.
我一直想枪击尼克劳斯·迈克尔森
I've waited long enough for my shot at Klaus Mikaelson.
杀死他的人将会是我
If anyone's taking him down, it's gonna be me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
行了 以利亚
Come on, Elijah.
我们已经说好了的
I thought we agreed.
被控制打翻酒水的女服务员真是个妙招
The compelled waitress dumping those drinks was a nice touch.
但是你想让
But you're the one who wanted
斯特里克斯的人在周围保护的
to keep the Strix around for security.
只要镇上有迈克尔森的敌人
As long as we have a legion of Mikaelson enemies in town,
不如你别阻止他们做自己的事
how 'bout you just let 'em do their job?
马塞尔 我只是想要点私人时间
You know, Marcel, I was just looking for a little me time.
只要他们知道你平安无事
Well, as soon as they know you're safe and sound,
他们会非常乐意
they'll be more than happy to give you
给你大量的私人时间
all the "me time" you want.
在这之前 如果你乖乖待着
In the meantime, if you stayed put,
也许他们会花更多精力
maybe they could devote more of their energy
寻找拿到白栎木子弹的人
to finding out who's got their hands on that missing white oak bullet.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我相信你已经帮到忙了
I believe you already have.
如果你在找容易得手的目标
So, if you're looking for an easy target,
你找错地方了
you're looking in the wrong place.
需要免费的建议吗 葛里菲兹先生
Some free advice, Mr. Griffith?
打不过围攻就行了
Know when you're outmatched.
我之前还在期待新奥尔良的摄政者更强大呢
I was expecting more of a fight from the regent of New Orleans.
你是谁
Who are you?
我只是个杀手
I'm just a hired gun.
不幸的是 你挡我路了
Unfortunately, you're in my way.
绝对不戴
Absolutely not.
你得入乡随俗
You need to blend in.
我们可以先丢掉一千美元的夹克
We could start by losing the $1,000 jacket.
再告诉我为什么我们要观光
Tell me again why we're on a scenic tour
冰♥毒♥之国
of methamphetamine country,
而不是控制一家飞机去远方呢
not compelling a jet to some far-off,
目的地是热带都好
preferably tropical, destination?
听着 我身后可没有
Look, I'm not the one with
一群愤怒的吸血鬼追杀我
an army of pissed-off vampires coming after me.
能给我钥匙吗
Can I have the keys?
一到十分
On a scale of one to ten,
我究竟有多鄙视你的小计划呢
exactly how much am I going to despise this little plan of yours?
一定有八十五分
I'd say a solid 85.
好极了
Oh, good.
他变成一缕青烟我都不管
I don't care if he turned into a cloud of smoke.
你的任务是跟踪以利亚 懂吗
Your job is to be Elijah's shadow. All right?
别再让他出你的视线
Don't let him out of your sight again.
我想起你以前也常常这样冲我吼命令
I remember when you used to bark orders at me like that.
那都是以前了 是吧
Those were the salad days, weren't they?
坐吧 乔什 喝一杯
Come on in, Josh. Have a drink.
放松会儿
Take a load off.
告诉我 我这次把你怎么了
Tell me, how have I wronged you this time?
你说一旦我们查清谁杀了他们的人
Well, you said that the Strix were as good as gone
斯特里克斯就会名存实亡
once we figured out who was killing their guys.
结果我还需要他们
Turns out I still need 'em.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我和其他暖板凳的替补
me and the rest of your benchwarmers
应该做...什么
are supposed to do... what?
除了继续暖板凳吗
Besides keep the bench warm?
好好笑
Hilarious.
我有更好的主意
But I've got a better idea.
俗话怎么说来着"如果不能打败他们"
How's that saying go? "If you can't beat 'em..."
后半句为"就成为他们"
你想加入斯特里克斯吗
You want to join the Strix?
不可能
Not gonna happen.
但这话能让你更放心
But if it makes you feel any better,
他们留下来只为了保护以利亚
they're only staying to protect Elijah.
那他们应该知道拍卖♥♥的事
So I guess they know about the auction, then.
拍卖♥♥仅存的白栎木子弹
For the last existing white oak bullet.
等等 意思是你装腔作势的吸血鬼团队
Wait. You mean your army of fancy-pants vampires
没告诉你这事 怪了
didn't tell you about this? Weird.
但古老的吸血鬼都有这问题 是吧
Though, that's the thing about ancient vampires, isn't it?
他们不关注时事
They don't pay attention to modern things,
不像你眼前的朋友辅修了计算机科学
unlike your friend here, who minored in computer science
还写过暗网的论文
and wrote a paper on the Dark Web.
给我露一手 扎克伯格
Bottom line it for me, Zuckerberg.
我看到了网上一些传闻
I ran down some online rumors.
发现有人声称有白栎木
Turns out someone claiming to have the white oak
要给最高的竞价者
is offering it up to the highest bidder.
就今天
Today.
可能是假的
Could be a fake.
这可说不定
I wouldn't bet on it.
我之前有白栎木子弹
I had the white oak bullet,
就在我手上 然后一个女古老吸血鬼
palm of my hands, and then some ancient vampire lady,
她警告我她要拿到
she rang my bell to get it.
我考虑过始祖吸血鬼
Now, I think old vampire,
考虑了你和你的新朋友们
I think you and your new friends,
但这位好像不是你们的人
but it sounds like this one ain't one of yours.
弗雷娅
Freya.
你介不介意告诉你的保安们
Would you mind telling your security team
我是你们一位亲爱的朋友
that I'm a dear and beloved friend of the family?
这个说法也过了
Well, that might be overstating it.
暂定为 认识而已吧
For now, let's go with "necessary acquaintance."
奉承真是百试百灵
Flattery will get you everywhere.
你想干什么 卢西安
What do you want, Lucien?
问题不是我想要什么 是想要谁
Question isn't what I want, it's whom.
我和迈克尔森家族打交道也有一千年了
See, I've known the Mikaelsons for 1,000 years,
但你 弗雷娅 是新加入的成员
but you, Freya, are a new variable
我不能自已地对你产生了极大兴趣
and I can't help but find myself intrigued.
别告诉我你感受不到我们之间的火花
Don't tell me you haven't felt the spark between us.
现在的时机真的不太合适
This really isn't a good time.
你确定吗
Are you quite sure?
我亲眼见到的
I saw him with my own eyes.
芬恩肯定是在达维娜救我时跟着出来了
Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected me.
那个咒语是连着迈克尔森的血脉的
The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line.
要么是对他产生了作用
Either it worked on him,
要么就是他自己连接了咒语
or he found a way to hijack it.
总之 我现在唯一关心的问题
Either way, the only "how" I care about right now
是杀他之前我要先折磨他多久
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表