剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
如果这个预言实现了
If this prophecy is fulfilled,
你们都会被击倒
you will all fall.
一个被朋友
One by friend,
一个被敌人 一个被家人
one by foe, and one by family.
是先祖们让你变成这样
The Ancestors are doing this to you.
你得出城
You have to get out of this city,
离开他们的控制范围
somewhere where they can't reach you.
尼克有没有对你讲过
Did Nik ever mention to you what happens
吸血鬼进入未被邀请的房♥间会发生什么
when a vampire goes into a room without being invited?
放开她
Let her go!
奥罗拉仍然没有知觉
Aurora's still out cold.
让她维持那种状态有多大的可能性
What are the chances of keeping her that way?
我的咒语能让她处于昏迷状态
Well, my spell will keep her down.
只要迈克尔森一家在这里一天
Covens will never know peace
巫师团就无法得以安宁
with the Mikaelsons living here.
我猜先祖们把卢西安当做武器
Now, my guess is, the Ancestors see Lucien as a weapon.
将我转化为从未出现过的生物
This transformed me into something new.
被我咬就死定了
My bite is lethal.
今天好得不得了
All the makings of a lovely day.
卡米尔 终于醒了
Camille! Finally awake.
真棒
Perfect.
今天可有你受的了
You've got a big day ahead of you.
你咬了我
You bit me.
其实还尝了尝你的血
And sampled quite a bit of your blood, actually.
味道很不错
It was very tasty.
虽然比预期中要苦得多
Although more bitter than I expected.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉
Apologies.
但说实话 你被尼克看上的那刻起
But, to be honest, your days were numbered
你就离大限不远了
the moment you caught Nik's eye.
亲近那混♥蛋♥的人都不会好过
'Tis ever thus for those who get close to the bastard.
包括我
Myself excluded.
想喝茶吗
Care for tea?
算了吧 卡米
Oh, please, Cami.
你还不明白吗
Have you not learned?
想跟我斗
If you try to fight me,
只有输
you will always lose.
够了
Enough.
如果你一定把事情复杂化...
If you insist on making things difficult...
皇家街
克劳斯
Klaus?
-克劳斯 -怎么了
- Klaus? - What is it?
出状况了 而且你会生气
Something happened and you're gonna be angry,
但卢西安就想让你生气
but Lucien wants you to be angry.
他想引你中圈套
He's trying to lure you into a trap.
他做了什么
What did he do?
答应我 你不会
Promise me you won't
大发雷霆 有疯狂的举动
fly off the handle and do something crazy.
答应我
Promise me.
在你失控之前
Before you lose it...
克劳斯
Klaus...
看着我
look at me.
我爱你
I love you.
我不会让你去自寻死路
And I won't let you get yourself killed.
卡米尔
Camille... ?
我只想让你知道
I just needed you to know.
我可以明天再说我爱你
I can tell you I love you tomorrow.
因为你今天不会死
You're not dying today.
卡米
Cami?
卡米
Cami.
卡米
Cami...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
在这情况下
Considering.
别动
Hold still.
会有点疼
This is going to burn.
这是什么
What is that?
这是治疗药膏 有益母草
It's a healing salve. Motherwort.
白柳树皮
White willow bark.
这药方有上千年历史
The recipe's over 1,000 years old.
所以是好东西咯
So, the good stuff, huh?
可以减轻疼痛
Well, it will ease the pain,
缓解症状 但...
dull the symptoms, but...
无法阻止感染
it won't stop the infection.
所以我完了
So I'm screwed.
我们会尽力而为 卡米
We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami.
为了救你 找来了帮手
To that end, a little assistance.
卡米 我很抱歉
Cami, I'm so sorry.
你确实该抱歉
You should be.
都怪你
This is your fault.
是你把卢西安变成怪兽
It was you who turned Lucien into a beast.
克劳斯 别说了
Klaus. Stop.
不怪他
It's not his fault.
卡米说得对
Cami's right.
我们得齐心协力解决此事
We all need to work together to fix this.
没错
Yeah.
是的 我应该知道怎么解决
Yeah, I think I know how to fix it.
卢西安一直都痴迷于我
Lucien has always been obsessed with me.
把自己变成我
He made himself like me.
我的血能治愈我的咬伤
My bite is cured by my blood.
你觉得他的血可以救她吗
Do you think his blood can save her?
有道理 卢西安会希望有这种能力
It makes sense. Lucien would want that power.
让他统治自己的猎物
Allowing him to lord himself over his victims.
我们发现了工作原理 现在得测试一下
Okay, so we got a working theory. Now we gotta test it.
我的公♥寓♥到处都是卢西安的血
Lucien's blood is all over my apartment.
我逃跑前狠狠伤了他
I sliced him all to hell before I ran.
我来搞定这件事
Okay, I got this one.
卢西安没有理由提防我
Lucien's got no reason to be on the lookout for me.
也许我们得做两手准备
Maybe... maybe we hedge our bets.
霍普是携带狼人基因的迈克尔森巫师
Hope is a Mikaelson witch who carries the wolf gene.
我们已经知道她有治疗能力
We already know that she has healing power.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
我去通知玛丽说我要过去
I'll tell Mary that I'm coming.
你就直接走了
You just leave?
不告而别
No good-bye, nothing.
你怎么过来了
What are you doing here?
我想用魔法追踪你
I tried to use magic to track you.
但我又想到你躲在不受魔法影响的地方
Then I realized you were hiding somewhere magic couldn't reach.
达维娜 你该离开
Davina, you should go.
你怎么不跟打声招呼就走了呢
Why would you leave without telling me?
如果你不打算告诉我
Why would you come back
为什么又回来呢
if you weren't going to tell me?
-你怎么不听我说 -我没想离开
- Why are you walking away? - I didn't want to go.
也没想回来
Nor was it my intention to come back.
先祖们不想让我走
The Ancestors won't let me leave.
我一跨越城市边界
The second I got to the city limits,
就开始枯竭
I started to desiccate.
我被诅咒了 亲爱的
I'm cursed, luv.
那些巫师的魂灵在我体内根深蒂固
Those witch spirits have their hooks deep inside of me.
他们让我不得安宁
They allow me no peace,
只留给我无法自控的饥饿感
just a hunger that I can't control.
听着 肯定有办法
Look, there's got to be a fix.
答应我 你不会再离我而去
Just promise you'll never leave me again.
我现在没空
I'm in the middle of something.
达维娜 出事了
Davina, we have a situation.
卢西安攻击了卡米
Lucien went after Cami.
她逃了出来
Now, she managed to get away,
但他咬了她
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表