剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
克劳斯 马塞尔会背叛我们
Klaus, Marcel will betray us.
我亲眼看见的
I saw it with my own eyes.
我会背叛你吗
I will betray you?
我请求你
I asked,
恳求你帮忙
begged for your help,
但你将达维娜送进地狱
and you left Davina to rot.
你杀死卢西安 因为他要对付你
You put down Lucien because he was coming for you,
对付你家人 但问题是
for your family, but the thing is,
你造就了他
you made Lucien.
你转化了他 教他 然后抛弃了他
You turned him, taught him, and then abandoned him.
然后你归咎于他
And then you blamed Lucien
因为永远是别人的错
because it's always somebody else's fault.
但他的人生里 也许你才是反派
But maybe you were the villains in his story.
毕竟迈克尔森家族总是这样 不是吗
After all, that is the Mikaelson way, right?
杀戮 残害 折磨都带着家庭的名义
Kill, maim, torture, all in the name of family.
守护家人 永世相随
Always and forever.
我以前还很崇尚那个誓言
I used to admire that vow.
帮我找回了我身上已经被磨灭的东西
It gave me back the thing that had been beaten out of me.
相信你所爱之人
Faith in those you love.
我以前真傻
I was a fool.
永世相随
Always and forever is just an excuse
只是你们随心所欲的借口
to do whatever the hell you want.
也许
Maybe...
该有人来结束这一切了
it's time someone put an end to that.
你马上要做出一个非常危险的决定了
You are treading very close to a dangerous decision.
请你理智地做出选择
I'm asking you to choose wisely.
好吧
Fair enough.
你阻止不了我的 克劳斯
You can't stop me, Klaus.
我只是不想你越过一道
I only meant to keep you from crossing a line
会让你后悔的线
you would most certainly regret.
不 你只是想保证自己占上风
No, you meant to keep your precious upper hand.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
不管用什么手段 克劳斯
Whatever I have to do, Klaus,
我都会想办法伤害你
I will find a way to hurt you.
只要我还活着 你就别想安全
You will never be safe, not as long as I am alive.
随你怎么叫我家人
You can call me family all you want,
我都不再是你的朋友
I am done being your friend.
从今天起
From this day forward,
我只会是你最害怕的噩
I am nothing less than your worst...
不
No!
达维娜·克莱尔
好了
Okay.
科尔
Kol?
达维娜
Davina!
疼
It hurts!
我知道你能听见的
I knew you'd hear me.
我在这 亲爱的
I'm here, luv.
我在听
I'm listening.
水流把他冲走了
The current took him.
尼克劳斯 我看了弗雷娅的预言
Niklaus, I saw Freya's vision.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我本可以说服他
I could've talked him down.
-我可以 -你能怎样
- I could... - You could've what?
你只能眼睁睁看着我们的家族
You could've watched our family's extinction
毁在马塞尔·杰拉德手上
at the hands of Marcel Gerard.
他是站在我们这边的
He was one of us!
他恨我们
He despised us.
他确实曾经是我们的朋友和家人
Yes, he was our friend, yes, he was our family.
但达维娜的死让他成为了我们的敌人
The moment Davina Claire was lost, he became our foe,
而且是一个可怕的敌人
and a formidable one at that.
他是斯特里克斯的领袖
He was the leader of the Strix,
知晓我们所有的秘密
entrusted with all of our secrets,
克劳斯 然后
and then, Klaus,
我们背叛了他
we betrayed him.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你真的这样想吗
Do you really believe that?
开始了
Here we go.
你已经做得够多了 文森特
You've done enough, Vincent.
你可以走了
You should go.
达维娜 我不能就这样走
Davina, I can't just walk out.
这一切结束后 先祖们会与人世断联
When this is over, the Ancestors will be cut off.
巫师们会有新开始
It'll be a new beginning for the witches.
她们需要领袖
They'll need someone to lead them.
达维娜 我不会让...
Davina, I'm not gonna let...
文森特
Vincent...
我没在跟你商量
I'm not asking.
以利亚
Elijah...
原谅我
Forgive me.
发生了什么
What happened?
告诉我
Tell me, please.
马塞尔
It's Marcel.
我杀了他
I took his life.
-达维娜 -你能帮我个忙吗
- Davina... - Can you do me a favor?
你能不能告诉乔什 别伤心
Can you tell Josh not to be sad?
告诉他 一个好朋友已经足够了
Tell him that one really good friend is more than enough.
大多数人都不懂
And that most people don't get that.
帮我转告马塞尔 谢谢他当我的家人
And... tell Marcel thanks for being my family.
我会告诉他们的
I'll tell them both.
一字一句
All of it.
好
Okay.
我不知道该如何与你告别
I don't know how to say goodbye to you.
知道我第一次见你是何时吗
Do you know the first time that I saw you?
在唱片店
In the record store.
不 在那之前
No, it was before that.
我死了很多年 达维娜
I was dead for ages, Davina.
我醒来时
And when I woke up,
满脑子全是阴谋诡计 家族纠纷
it was a mess of manipulation and family drama
我不认识自己的身体
in a body I didn't know.
一身怒气 无法摆脱
All this anger I couldn't shake.
那天晚上 我看到你离开了教堂
And that very night, I saw you leaving the church
脸上的表情凝重
with this look on your face,
似乎肩负着世间重任
like the whole world was on your shoulders.
你碰到了一堆枯萎的花朵
You brushed up against some dead flowers
你停下了脚步
and you stopped.
你四周看了看
You looked around,
然后用你的魔法
and you brought those flowers back to life
复活了那些花
with your magic.
然后你微笑了
And you smiled,
那一刻我感觉自己的心也开了花
and something inside of me cracked wide open.
我死了那么多年 达维娜·克莱尔
I was dead for ages, Davina Claire,
只有那一刻 我觉得自己活了
and only then did I feel alive again.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
各位
Guys?
我们该走了
Pretty sure that's our cue.
让他们痛苦吧 达维娜·以利亚
Give 'em hell, Davina Claire.
我想以利亚告诉你了
I assume Elijah told you.
所以你很清楚我为何想一个人静静
So you understand why I'd prefer to be alone.
他也很痛苦 克劳斯
He's hurting too, Klaus.
比你想得更痛苦
More than you know.
如果死去的是我们的女儿
And had it been our daughter's heart,
-你还会为他说话吗 -别拿霍普说事
- would you still defend him? - Don't use Hope.
马塞尔就像我的儿子
Marcel was a son to me.
弗莱娅给我看了以利亚看到的景象
Freya showed me what Elijah saw.
那些预言从没有错过
The prophecies haven't been wrong once.
克劳斯 你做了那么多残忍♥的事
Klaus, after everything that you have done,
威胁 折磨 杀害了那么多人
all the people that you've threatened, tortured, killed,
你让他承受了那么多痛苦
all the pain that you have put him through,
他每次都原谅你
he has always forgiven you.
你必须原谅他
You have to forgive him.
你的语气真像卡米尔
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表