剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's Lucien--I'd bet my degree on it...
但这并不以为你的警探朋友
which doesn't excuse your detective friend
可以随便偷走我的手提电脑
from stealing my laptop.
真巧 是金尼
Oh, that's convenient. It's Kinney.
他们把卢西安带去了警局
They got Lucien at the station.
我该过去了
I should head down there.
他们也许需要枪♥支♥无法提供的帮助
They might need the type of help a gun can't provide.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
我想听听他要说什么
I want to hear what he has to say.
这可不是爵士音乐节
It's not jazz fest.
有人家里有需要睡觉的小孩
Some of us have toddlers who need to sleep.
你没事吧
You all right?
她本来午睡得挺好
Oh, she was having a really nice nap
直到那愚蠢的音乐吵醒了她
until that stupid music woke her up.
我们该怎么忍♥受这噪音啊
How--how are we supposed to live with all this noise?
你只是太敏感了 好吗
You're just sensitive to it, ok?
我们作为狼人在河口过了六个月
We spent 6 months as wolves in the bayou.
我们才回来一天
We've been back a day.
我觉得花点时间来调整是可以的
I think it's ok to take a minute to adjust.
你说得轻松 你又不是半吸血鬼
Easy for you to say. You're not half vampire.
对我来说一切都被放大了
Everything for me is heightened.
不只是噪音
It's not just the noise.
我有幽闭恐惧症 我的皮肤敏感
I'm claustrophobic. My skin is crawling.
易怒 饥饿
I'm irritable. I'm hungry.
我好想跟她在一起
I wanted to be with her so badly,
现在在一起了 我却觉得不大正常
and now I am, and I just feel off.
你得发泄
Well, you got to let it out.
如果倾诉不管用的话
Well, if talking won't cut it,
我有个好主意
I have an idea that will.
你干什么
What are you doing?
叫弗雷娅来照顾孩子
Calling Freya to baby-sit.
行李可以过会再整理 好吗
See, this unpacking can wait, all right?
我要带孩子她妈出去玩
I'm taking mommy out for the day.
只要还有新闻关注这个连环杀手
Long as this serial killer's in the news,
警♥察♥就会遍布城市
cops are gonna be all over this city like a rash,
所以暂时不许吃游客
so for now, no feeding on tourists,
想都别想接近当地人
and don't even think about going near the locals.
那吃什么 小狗和兔子吗
So what, then, puppies and bunnies?
乔什 你可以跟我们在
Josh, you can talk to our contacts
血库和医院的线人联♥系♥
at the blood banks and hospitals.
让他们知道你会过去
Let them know you'll be coming by.
你们其余人 管好大伙儿
For the rest of you, keep everyone else in line.
我们只用渡过难关
All we got to do is ride it out.
克劳斯和以利亚会想办法的
Klaus and Elijah will get it sorted out,
很快我们就会重操旧业了
and we'll be back to business in no time.
我很怀疑
Somehow I doubt that.
你目前的困境只会越来越糟糕
Your current dilemma will get worse before it gets better.
好消息是 我可以帮忙
The good news is, I can help.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但你显然来错地方了
but you definitely walked into the wrong place.
我是阿亚
I'm Aya.
很高兴见到你 马塞尔·杰拉德
Nice to meet you, Marcel Gerard.
你是要对女士失礼呢
Now, are you going to be rude,
还是要请我喝一杯
or are you going to offer me a drink?
我没时间跟她瞎扯 带她出去
I don't have time for this. Get her out of here.
真可惜 我听说你们更加热情好客呢
A shame. I'd heard you were more hospitable.
真是令人失望
What a disappointment.
问题是
Thing is,
我得到的指示是离开前必须向你提议
I was instructed not to leave without making you an offer.
你愿不愿意听我的提议
Will you hear my offer, or not?
卢西安
Lucien?
出来吧 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
恐怕你们错过他了
I'm afraid you missed him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
警♥察♥局
At the police station.
金尼警探有些问题要问他
A detective Kinney had some questions for him.
他就任凭自己被捕了吗
And he allowed himself to be arrested?
他没什么可隐瞒的
He has nothing to hide.
既然卢西安没空
Lucien's occupied.
也许我们该在这里自娱自乐
Perhaps we should entertain ourselves right here.
这个嘛
Oh. Well...
我从来都不会拒绝零食
I've never been one to turn down a snack.
卡斯尔先生
Mr. Castle,
想着你也许想看看这个
thought you might want to see this...
我看过这个 那些可怜的人
I read about this. Oh, those poor men.
他们这一生锦衣玉食
Oh, they were, in life, anything but poor...
纯金袖扣 宝格丽手表
Solid gold cufflinks, Bulgari watches.
这样炫耀财富
Such ostentatious displays of wealth
难怪会吸引邪恶罪犯的注意
no doubt attracted the attention of some vile, criminal element.
你好像对这件案子了解甚多
You seem to know a lot about the case.
是真实犯罪的粉丝吗
Big fan of true crime?
看看我的手表 金尼先生 我的袖扣
Look at my watch, Mr. Kinney, my cufflinks.
要是时运不济
But for a twist of fate,
我也许会成为死者
one of those faces might be mine.
你好像觉得这很可怕
Well, you sound real frightened by the prospect.
根据我的经验
You know, in my experience
你这种人不相信命运
people like you don't believe in fate.
他们自己创造运气
They make their own luck,
不管是好运气还是坏运气
whether it's good or bad.
那我不该久留在这里
Well, then I shouldn't be here long.
我这种人会有杰出的律师
People like me tend to have exceptional lawyers
帮我们摆脱这种麻烦
to get us out of trouble like this,
但既然我来了
but while I'm here,
你该知道我讨厌觉得无聊
you should know that I do hate to be bored,
而你让我觉得无聊
and you bore me.
我知道镜子后面是卡米·奥康纳
I know that behind that mirror is Cami O'connell,
我想跟她单独谈谈
and I would very much like to talk to her alone.
马塞尔肯定是为吸血鬼开办了这地方的
Pretty sure that Marcel opened this place for vampires.
你自己说过 你一半是吸血鬼
Well, you said yourself, you're part vampire.
我觉得这里适合你宣泄一些压力
Figured it'd be a good place for you to blow off some steam.
可能动动拳头你会好受些
You might feel better if you hit something,
哪怕是对我
even if it's me.
我无法手下留情 杰克 你会受伤的
I can't cut loose with you, Jack. You'll get hurt.
我有优势
I have an advantage, being, you know,
因为我已经死了
I'm dead.
来吧
Here.
虽然你能打且脾气不好
You got muscle and a bad temper,
不过我玩这个也不错
but I'm pretty good with one of these things,
说不定能打成平手
might make us even,
至少可以陪你练练
at least enough to get a workout in.
我知道你想做什么 杰克
I get what you're doing, Jack.
只是 我真的没心情
I'm just--I'm really not in the mood
跟你假惺惺地打一场...
for some half-assed sparing match, so...
你是打算一直站着抱怨呢
Are you gonna stand there whining all day,
还是过来跟我较量一番
or you gonna show me what you got?
真乖
That's my girl.
不 你不能进去
No. You're not going in there.
文森特 这里是警局
Vincent, he's not going to kill me
他杀不了我的
in the middle of a police precinct.
你要找我
You asked to speak to me.
我来了 洗耳恭听
Here I am, willing to listen,
你本没有资格得到我的这种仁慈
which, if I'm gonna be honest, is more than you deserve.
新奥尔良不是跟其他殖民地一样
I thought new Orleans had the same burden of proof
有举证责任呢
as the rest of the colonies.
应该是 未经证实有罪前仍视为无罪
What is it? Ah, yes... innocent until proven guilty.
自从你来这里 就开始死人
The murders started the same day you got into town.
所有受害者死法都很相似
All the victims match a pattern,
都很富有 就像你显露出来的一样
wealth that, uh, you yourself seem to exude,
况且我们知道你的身份
not to mention we know what you are.
我是一个残忍♥狠辣的冷血杀手
What I am is a ruthless, vicious, unstoppable killer.
但我与这件事毫无干系
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表