剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
How do you propose we fight our way
古老吸血鬼的秘密社团怎么样
into an entire secret society of ancient vampires?
幸运的是 我有个计划
Oh, luckily, I have a plan.
马塞尔 给你介绍一下我的导师穆罕德
Marcel, I'd like you to meet my mentor Mohinder.
我的战斗技巧都是他教的
He taught me everything I know about combat.
如果是这样 那真是镇住我了
Oh, if that's the case, then I am impressed.
戒心挺强啊
Intense guy.
他的原则是
As part of his discipline,
只喝自己打败的
he drinks only the blood of vampires
吸血鬼的血
he's vanquished in combat.
他可以几周不饮血
He can go weeks without feeding,
却不感觉饥饿
yet suffer no effects of hunger,
他管控着自己的身体与精神
Such is his control over body and mind.
特里斯坦在哪
So where is this Tristan guy?
我想亲自见见他
I want to meet him for myself.
以利亚 怎么了
Elijah, what's wrong?
他们怎么来了
What are they doing here?
马塞尔怎么在这
What the hell is Marcel doing here?
-我早该想到的 -什么
- I should have known. - What?
这不是聚会 这是入会仪式
This isn't a party. It's an initiation.
尊贵的朋友们 欢迎光临
Distinguished friends, welcome.
很难得我们能像这样聚在一起
It's so rare that we're able to come together like this
和同等智商的人一起欢度一晚
to revel for one night in the company of true equals.
现在我想介绍一位
Now I'd like to take a moment to welcome
特别来宾 马塞尔·杰拉德先生
a very special guest-- Mr. Marcel Gerard.
谢谢 我很荣幸 谢谢
Thank you. I'm honored. Thank you.
当然 和马塞尔分享我们的秘密之前
Of course, before we tell Marcel all of our secrets,
还有一件小事
there's one small piece of business
必须要先完成
to which we must first attend.
我们必须先确定他的价值
We must determine his worth.
真搞笑
That's funny.
我记得是你主动找上我的
I seem to recall you being the one knocking on my door.
你该注意到 杰拉德先生
You'll notice, Mr. Gerard,
今天晚上
that over the course of the evening,
有人设法把你很重要的东西拿走了
someone has managed to take something quite dear to you.
你的日光戒指
Your daylight ring.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
这个测试很简单
The test is quite simple.
首先 你要找出偷戒指的人
First, you need to deduce the identity of the thief.
然后把属于你的东西拿回来就行了
Then you are simply to take back what is yours...
不过我觉得你不会那么容易成功的
Although I doubt the prize will be easily relinquished.
尽管我们都很文雅
After all, despite our refinement,
我们还是一群凶残的暴徒
we're still a rather violent bunch.
成功 你就成为我们的一员
In victory, you become one of us.
失败 你就死路一条
In failure, you meet your death.
黎明前还有几小时
You have a few hours until dawn.
祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
这些吸血鬼都很古老
These vampires are ancient.
马塞尔怎么打败他们
How is Marcel supposed to beat one of them?
狡诈 勇气 可能还要耍点花招
With guile, courage, perhaps a bit of trickery.
我承认机会确实渺茫
Admittedly, it's a long shot,
但新候选人有时候能给我们惊喜
but then sometimes the new candidates surprise us.
允许我自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
特里斯坦·德·马特尔
My name is Tristan De Martel,
你一定就是大名鼎鼎的海莉·马歇尔·肯纳
and you must be the famous Hayley Marshall Kenner,
新月狼族的首领
alpha to the crescent wolves.
非常荣幸
The pleasure's all mine, I see.
以利亚 我递请柬时
Elijah, when I sent your invitation,
没敢奢望你来
I didn't dare think you'd come.
告诉我 作为建立者和始祖
Tell me, as our founder and patriarch,
你觉得新候选人怎么样
what do you make of our latest candidate?
我想想 马塞尔 他很傲慢
Well, let me see. Marcel...he's arrogant.
很顽固 有自命为王的倾向
He's stubborn, prone to self-aggrandizement.
他应该可以好好融入
He should fit in perfectly.
他活下来再说
If he survives.
我明白杰拉德先生是你的朋友
I take it Mr. Gerard is a friend of yours.
我们确实是朋友
We're friends,
但就算不是 我也不太待见恶霸
and even if we weren't, I don't much like bullies.
恶霸
A bully?
亲爱的 你真不了解我
My dear, you barely know me.
允许我补救一下
Allow me to remedy that,
解释我们的规矩
and, in so doing, I can explain our methods.
只是跳支舞
Please, just one dance
如果不介意的话
if it's not an intrusion.
当然不介意
Why, of course.
很高兴你来了 海莉
I'm glad you came, Hayley.
不论你喜不喜欢 当人们提到迈克尔森家族时
Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons,
通常也会提到你
they're referring to you, as well.
今晚可以让你改变对我们组织的想法
Tonight will allow you to make up your own mind about our organization.
你觉得杀我的朋友
And you think by killing my friend,
会让你给我留下好印象吗
you're gonna make the best impression?
你今晚将从只了解表面变为了解真♥相♥
I think tonight you'll bear witness to the truth.
至少你不会再叫我们骗子
At the very least, you cannot call us liars.
我本要警告你
I could have warned you.
我没告诉你我今晚会来是因为
Look. I didn't tell you I was coming tonight because--
我本不会同意的
I wouldn't have allowed it.
没错 "同意"
Yeah. There's that word--"Allowed."
我本想赢得被一视同仁的权利
You know, I thought I'd earned the right to be considered an equal,
但在你的家族行不通
but that's not the way it works in your family,
所以我该为自己考虑
so it's time I consider my options.
别的不说
If nothing else,
斯特里克斯跟我关系并不亲密
the Strix aren't interested in me as a sidekick.
你说的这些决定
These options, as you describe them,
等于宣判死刑
are a death sentence.
我以为我得出面
I suppose I shall have to intervene.
太可惜了
It is a shame.
我觉得会弄脏我的燕尾服
I expect it shall ruin my tuxedo.
这套衣服穿了上百年
I have had this suit for over a hundred years.
比你可靠多得多 马塞勒斯
It's proven far more reliable than you, Marcellus.
别紧张好吗
Relax, all right?
都在我掌控之中
I got this under control.
是吗
Do you?
希望如此
I hope so.
外套不错
That is a nice jacket.
你们就是这么选人的
Is this how you people get your kicks,
自相残杀只为娱乐
killing each other for sport?
放开我
Take your hand off me,
不然就把你胳膊从胳肢窝给扯下来
or I will tear your arm from its socket.
我在这座城市建立的东西在你看来微不足道
What I built in this city might seem small to you,
但我的人至少循规蹈矩
but at least my guys have rules.
最简单的准则就是不自相残杀
We don't kill each other, simple code,
从忠诚开始 而你们完全
begins with loyalty, something you clearly
不在意这一点
don'give a damn about.
人总有一死
Death is inevitable,
连我们也是
even for those such as we.
认识到这一点会让最长久的生命
Acknowledging that makes even the longest of lives
更加陶醉
all the more intoxicating.
干得不错 马塞尔
A fine effort, Marcel,
但日光戒指不在我手上
but I don't have your daylight ring.
但我确实希望你能找到
I do hope you're able to find it, though,
时间不多了
what little time remains.
这世上的传说不多了
There are few novelties left in the world,
尤其是关于我们的
especially to us.
你这种生物肯定也在其中
A creature such as you is certainly among them.
没错 我是哪种生物呢
Yeah, and what kind of a creature might that be?
当然是混血儿
A hybrid, of course,
我们中唯一不依赖
the only one among us whose life doesn't depend
始祖家族生存的人
on the survival of the original family.
海莉·马歇尔·肯纳
You, Hayley Marshall Kenner,
所以你是万中无一真美人
are one of a kind and a true beauty, at that.
这地方不错啊
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表