剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on "The Originals"
如果这个预言实现了
If this prophesy is fulfilled,
你们都会被击倒
you will all fall--
一个被朋友 一个被敌人
one by friend, one by foe,
一个被家人
and one by family.
我被埋藏后 预言关于家人的部分就会结束
When I am buried, the family part of the prophecy will be over.
以利亚 动手
Elijah, do it!
有人已经晋升为摄政王
Someone is ascending to the regency,
一个曾被芬恩·迈克尔森寄身的巫师
the witch who was once inhabited by Finn Mikaelson.
他们抢走了诅咒之锁
They took it, the Serratura.
用来对付克劳斯和以利亚的武器吗
The weapon that's used to take down Klaus and Elijah?
我之前遇到了一个巫师
I was meeting with a witch.
我希望她能帮我摧毁它
I was hoping she could help me destroy it.
摆脱它的唯一方法就是使用它
The only way to get rid of it is to use it.
你真心爱她吗
Do you actually love her?
我已经记不清
I've lost count of the amount of times
你为我挺身而出的次数
you've been there for me.
不 不
No. No!
你被这个世界影响的程度
I think you're far more affected
比你嘴里说得要更深
by this world than you care to admit.
你想控制世界 而不是任由世界控制你
You want to control it rather than allow it to control you.
生活中无法避免的事情让你很不安
The inevitable, unavoidable parts of life make you uneasy.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
有人说死亡无法避免
Some might say death is inevitable,
而我已经一千多岁了
and yet here I am a thousand years old,
小酌陈年佳酿
sipping an exquisite aged whiskey
还有迷人女神陪着我
while a beguiling muse sits across from me.
我是健康与活力的完美写照
I am the perfect picture of health and vitality,
自我命运的主人
a master of my fate,
死亡本身的征服者
a conqueror of death itself.
看到没 我说中了
See? That's exactly my point.
你油嘴滑舌 漫不经心地诉说着死亡
You make some glib, throwaway line about death
对你来说没有意义 但其实有
as though it means nothing to you, but it does.
你自己的生死没有 但至少他人的生死有意义
If not your own, then at least the death of others.
在邪恶的玩笑和迷人的智慧背后
So beneath the devilish banter and charming wit,
克劳斯·迈克尔森受到
Klaus Mikaelson bears the burden
死亡的深刻心理创伤
of a deep-seated psychological trauma about death.
我来告诉你我对死亡的看法 卡米尔
I'll tell you what I know about death, Camille.
死亡在每个人的阴影下默默舞蹈
Death dances silently in everyone's shadow,
而她毫不在意 所以
and she doesn't give a damn, so...
你在意她干什么
Why give a damn about her?
你确实在意
You do give a damn.
要不是为了避免失去的痛苦
Why else surround yourself with immortals
不然你身边怎么都是永生者
if not to avoid the agony of loss?
你不同意 好吧
You disagree. Fine.
我希望在证明我没错以前还有大把时间
I hope it's a long time before I'm proven right.
克劳斯
Klaus.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what happened.
奥罗拉
Aurora.
他看着你就好像看到我的那一刻
The moment he looks at you as he looked at me,
你知道他爱上你的那一刻
the moment you know he is in love with you,
你要帮我做些事情
you're going to do something for me.
喝下我的血
You will drink this blood of mine,
然后割破你自己的喉咙
and then you will slit your own throat
默默失血而死
and bleed out silently.
你想叫喊出来
You will want to cry out,
但你不会发出一点声音
but you will not make a sound.
是她干的
She did this to me.
我已经死了
I died.
我死了
I'm dead.
但你不会一直死
Well, you will not stay dead.
她会为自己的行为付出代价 我向你发誓
She will pay for her actions, I swear to you!
我怎么回事
What's happening to me?
你在转化
You're transitioning.
你必须马上喝血
You need to feed on blood soon,
不然你还会死 这次就永远死了
or you will die again, this time for good.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她刚复活
She's just risen from the dead.
她喝下血 心态就会永远改变
As soon as she feeds, her mood will change for the better.
同时我们必须回应这些攻击
In the meantime, these attacks need to be answered!
我们要尽快报仇
Our retribution must be swift,
-还必须狠狠报仇 -同意
- and it must be brutal! - Agreed.
等诅咒之锁恢复
After the Serratura has been recovered.
弗雷娅的坠子也不见了
Freya's pendant is also missing.
芬恩的灵魂也随之消失
And Finn's mystical essence along with it.
蠢货丢了就丢了
So let the imbecile stay lost.
我们今天的任务是要干掉德·马特尔一家人
Our business today is to finish off the De Martels.
不 弟弟 仔细想想
No, brother. Think, think.
特里斯坦需要市里最强大的巫师
Tristan needs the most powerful witch in the city
来启动武器
to activate that weapon,
摄政者
A regent.
文森特
Vincent,
曾被芬恩附身的人
who was once possessed by Finn!
不 你留在这儿
No. Stay here.
她需要你 弟弟
She will need you, brother.
我相信这用不了多久
I trust this won't take much longer.
我时间很紧
I'm on a schedule.
听着 如果你想让我启动巨大邪恶的诅咒之锁
Look, man. If you want me to activate your big, bad Serratura,
你得退后 给我些空间
you're gonna have to back up, give me some space.
我也可以让我的巫师将芬恩的灵魂
Or I could always have my witch put Finn
放回你体内
back inside of you,
让他完成仪式
Have him complete the deed.
他肯定非常乐意帮助击垮他的弟弟们
I'm sure he'd be quite pleased to aid in his brothers' downfall.
我帮你做了 就给我坠子
I do this for you, I get that pendant.
当然 交易如此
Of course. That was the deal.
[咒语]
Reveye ak.
[咒语]
Reveye moman ak trape dife.
[咒语]
Moman ou sè prè.
[咒语]
Tann prizonye ou.
你想要的已经得到了
You wanted it, you got it.
把坠子给我
Give me the pendant.
把他关在这儿
Hold him here.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
他对我们也许还有用
We may have use for him yet.
你真要惹怒一个特莱美巫师吗
You really want to cross a tremé witch?
如果他不听话
If he acts up,
就将我老朋友芬恩的灵魂放回他体内
place my old friend Finn back inside him.
好吧 你捅了巫师这个马蜂窝
Ok. You poked the witches nest.
你现在还有什么计划
What's your plan now?
好奇会害死你的 马塞尔
Worry will be the death of you, Marcel.
我们其他的计划已经在进行当中了
The rest of our plan is already in play.
我还是觉得应该带上标靶
Still say we should take my dartboard.
再带上《日历女孩》
Your Calendar Girls, too?
有些东西还是不要拿来好 杰克
Some things are best left behind, Jack,
而且 我都让你带你的弓箭了
and besides, I let you take your bow and arrow.
但我不太确定我们会在
Not exactly sure what we're gonna hunt
在法属区能猎到什么
in the french quarter, though.
潮人
Hipsters.
杰克
Jack!
你打算躲在树林里
You gonna hide in the woods,
还是打算出来打一架
or are you gonna come out here and fight?
我很乐意打架
Gladly.
海莉
Hayley!
杰克
Jack!
光线太亮 我都要死了
The light is killing me.
你会适应的
You'll adjust.
为什么音乐听起来这么响
Why does the music sound so loud?
为什么一切都让我痛苦
Why does everything hurt so much.
只要你喝了血 你这种放大的情感
As soon as you feed, your heightened senses
就不再是痛苦的了 会变得...
will cease to be painful and become...
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表