剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
既然这是我的城市就要遵守我的规则 所以
But since this is my city, I say we play by my rules. So...
看你们能不能抓到我
Catch me if you can.
如果不能 今晚午夜
If not, come midnight,
我来掌权
I'm in charge.
如果有人要玩把戏
If someone's playing games,
必须要知道游戏马上终结
just know the contest ends
当我提出
when I claim...
无信♥号♥♥
卡米尔
Camille!
圣詹姆士
一个年轻新贵偷走了我们的宪♥章♥
A young upstart steals our Charter,
但是你看起来一点都不担心
yet you don't seem all that concerned.
我已经派人去搜寻马塞尔
Well, I have my sources searching for Marcel.
他们花不了多少时间
They won't be long.
仍然 我还是不觉得这事情的转机
Still, I can't imagine that this turn of events
能提高你的胜算
will improve your odds.
游戏还没有结束
The game's not over.
当斯特里克斯找到马塞尔
When the Strix find Marcel,
他们会把宪♥章♥带回来给我
they'll take back the Charter and hand-deliver it to me.
有意思
Interesting.
当然 马塞尔在当地人中很受欢迎
Of course, Marcel is very popular with the locals.
你知道如果他去了这附近的
You understand that if he seeks refuge
任何一家住♥宅♥中寻求庇护的话
in any one of the many residences around here,
无论你或是我都进不去
neither you nor I may enter.
在体育馆
At the gym...
你有机会杀死我
...You had the chance to end me.
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
为什么
Why?
我不会太担心
I wouldn't be too concerned.
如果再有那样的机会的话
Should the opportunity present itself again,
我一定会完成任务
I'll be certain to finish the task.
有事情不对头
Something's not right.
待在这里
Hey, stay here.
卡米尔
Camille!
她听不见你
She can't hear you.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
很快她就要死了
pretty soon now, she'll be dead.
我希望你们两个好好的道别了
I hope you two parted on good terms.
出来
Show yourself.
你是那个和斯特里克斯
You're one of the coven
有联♥系♥的女巫之一
affiliated with the Strix.
我和姐♥妹♥们♥来就是为了拿走杀死你的那个东西
My sisters and I have come for the one thing that can kill you.
也许我会找到你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Well, perhaps I'll find your sisters and feed them
然后把你的内脏喂给她们吃
what remains of your insides.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
这里还有其他人
We're not alone.
这怎么可能 结界不管用了吗
How is that even possible? What happened to the boundary spell?
它能挡住吸血鬼
That's all good when you're trying to keep out a vampire.
但这个貌似是其他的东西
This feels like something different.
这里是神圣之地
This here is hallowed ground,
埋葬着新奥尔的九大巫师团
home to the nine covens of New Orleans.
你们需要赶紧离开
Y'all need to be on y'all's way.
好吧 你可以猜猜
Okay, I'm gonna give you one guess
她们来这是为了什么
what they're here for.
卡米 要么是她们杀死你
Cami, either they're gonna kill you
要么克劳斯因为丢了那东西杀了你 你快走
or Klaus will for losing that thing. You need to go.
不行 你怎么办
No. What about you?
快走 快跑
Go. Run.
现在
Now.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
有什么关系吗
Does it really matter?
你知道我是为了什么而来
You know what I've come for.
把它交出来
Hand it over.
我不打算问两次
I'm not going to ask twice.
你对疼痛的忍♥耐力够强的
You have a high tolerance for pain.
我们来试试到底多强
Let's see how high.
不
No.
这场小恶作剧真挺可爱的 马塞尔
Well, this little escapade has been very cute indeed, Marcel.
快出来把宪♥章♥给我吧
Why don't you come outside and give me the Charter?
不 我躲得好好的
Mm, no. No, I'm fine right where I am.
差不多再过三分钟
I got about three minutes
我就是新老大了
until I'm the new grand poobah.
在那之前 加油找我吧
Until then, good luck trying to find me.
看看外面
Look outside.
有个巫师做姐姐
It's not difficult to track your enemies
追踪敌人并非难事
when your sister's a witch.
这样的话
Well, in that case, good luck
试试不被邀请能不能进来吧
getting in without an invitation.
如果你觉得我不屑于把这里烧成平地
If you think I'm above burning this place to the ground,
你就大错特错了
you are gravely mistaken.
这样做不太文明吧
Well, that's not very civilized, is it?
出来
Outside.
快点
Now.
以利亚
Elijah?
请进来吧
Please come in.
你知道自己搞砸了吗
You realize this is your doing.
你想掌控我
Your attempt to manipulate me
却把掌控权交到了敌人手里
played right into our enemies' hands.
我说过了我很抱歉
And I said I'm sorry.
你的道歉并不能把丢了的东西找回来
Your apologies won't bring back what's been lost.
那就闭上嘴 让文森特追踪那个女巫
Then shut up and let Vincent track down that witch!
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我和你一样想找到她
I want to find her just as much as you do,
但这些无意义的斗嘴
but I cannot concentrate,
让我没法集中注意力
not with this pointless bickering.
好吧 尽你所能
Well, then, by all means,
请去完成你的工作吧
please, go, attend to your task.
而你别想脱离我的视线
You, however, are not going to leave my sight!
午夜已过 以利亚
It's midnight, Elijah.
时间到了 依据我们制订的条款
Time's run out. According to our own laws,
比赛结束
the contest is complete.
也就是说我获胜了
Guess that makes me the winner.
荒唐
Ridiculous.
你这不是比赛 是躲藏
This wasn't a contest. This was evasion.
我抽空读了一下你们的宪♥章♥
I had a little time to read your Charter.
王者游戏绝不仅限于武力角逐
The ludum regale was never meant to be just a fistfight.
在竞赛中对峙的领袖们
Aspiring leaders face off
必须要有谋略
in a contest that requires cunning.
为什么
Why?
因为相比于力量
Because you want a leader
你们更想要一个有智慧的领袖
with more brains than brawn.
我之所以战胜了你们所有人
Reason I beat you all is because I know
是因为我熟悉法属区每一处角落缝隙
every nook and cranny in the quarter.
地下隧♥道♥ 建筑间的秘密通道
Underground tunnels, secret passageways between properties.
并且 鉴于我的个人魅力
And since I'm so charming,
每个人都愿意请我进屋
I get invited everywhere.
你杀了我
Hey, you kill me,
你就违反了你自己制订的宪♥章♥
you are in violation of your own damn charter.
如果你自己都不遵守你定的规矩
Nobody's gonna follow your rules if you can't
没人会遵守
follow them yourself.
他说的对 以利亚 放开他
He's right, Elijah. Let him go.
我不是这里最强的
I'm not the strongest one here.
但我赢了这场游戏
But I won the game.
我毕生的时间都在观察着迈克尔森家族
I've been watching the Mikaelsons my whole life.
自孩童时期就从中学习
Studied them since I was a kid.
因此我才能在之前把他们赶出新奥尔良
That's how I drove them out of New Orleans in the first place.
依据我的想法和意志重建这座城市
Rebuilt this city in my image under my rules.
与我所有的朋友结为同盟
Offered alliances to all of my friends
排除掉每一个异类
and got rid of everybody else.
这是我的城市 因为我掌管了它
This is my city because I took it.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表