剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on "The originals"...
她美得不可方物
She is exquisite.
然而她哥哥却是坏心肠
As her brother is wicked.
特里斯坦勋爵和妹妹奥罗拉小姐
The Lord Tristan and his sister the Lady Aurora.
现在 我们普通民众们惨遭谋杀
Right now, people like me are out there getting killed
行凶者正是你们
by people like you,
而你的老相识 又正好这个时间点出现了
Conveniently timed with the arrival of your old acquaintance.
-发生什么事了 -我被袭击了
- What happened? - I was attacked.
卡拉 你胆敢走开试试
Kara, do not walk away from me.
[咒语]
但我是摄政者 她们应该尊敬我
I'm regent. They should respect me.
身处其位 也就会必然背上靶子
The target on your back, it comes with the job.
你必须要反抗 显示出你的力量
You got to respond with a show of force.
你对我们做了什么
What are you doing to us.
因为新月族的诅咒
Because of the crescent curse,
现在你们只能保持狼形
now you'll be trapped in wolf form.
非法入侵
Trespassing.
这片地区现在属于国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥
This whole area is now property of Kingmaker Land Development.
我们是动物管理局的人
My team and I are animal control.
海莉
Hayley.
海莉
Hayley!
海莉
Hayley!
她在哪里
Where is she?
海莉到底去哪里了
Where the hell is Hayley?
达维娜 立刻放我出去
Davina, let me out of here right now,
否则我发誓杀了你
or I swear I will kill you.
你可以试试
You can try,
或者我们礼貌地的谈话也行
or we could have a polite conversation.
你用魔法绑♥架♥了我
You magically kidnapped me
而这天晚上 我本该见到我女儿的
on the one night that I can see my daughter.
别跟我谈什么礼貌
Do not talk to me about polite.
我请你过来是为了帮助你
I drew you here to help you.
以利亚几个月前就拜托你解除咒语
Elijah asked you months ago to break the curse,
而你却拒绝了
and you said no.
女巫摄政者若是被人看见
The regent of witches can't be seen
帮助迈克尔森家族 这样不合适
doing favors for the Mikaelsons,
但或许我们之间可以互相帮助
but maybe we can help each other.
我有办法召唤女巫祖先
Look. I have access to the witch ancestors.
我能找到对你施咒的那个女巫
I can channel the power of the one who created
跟她的魔法连通起来
the spell used to curse you.
然后你就自♥由♥了 海莉
You can be free, Hayley.
但得满足你的要求 我猜想
Under your terms, I'm guessing.
说吧
Spill.
第九区有个女巫 憎恶我当摄政者
There's a witch in the ninth ward who hates that I'm regent.
她想要杀掉我
She tried to kill me.
但如果我寻仇 便会挑起内战
If I retaliate, I'm starting a civil war,
我不希望那样的局面出现
and I don't want to do that.
好吧
Fine.
告诉我你想要谁死
Just tell me who you want dead.
喝点我的血吧
Take my blood.
我没事
I'm good.
我们得找到海莉
We need to find Hayley.
现在仍然没有她的踪迹
There's still no sign of her.
尸体我都查看过了
I've seen the bodies.
猎人们在河口布满了陷阱
Hunters set up traps all over the bayou
用猎枪对我们进行屠♥杀♥
and mowed us all down with gunfire.
若有狼人侥幸逃走 也走散了
Any wolf that wasn't taken out scattered.
以利亚 有多少具尸体
Elijah, how many bodies?
海莉恢复人形以后 陷阱就困不住她了
A trap wouldn't hold Hayley after she turned back.
没有任何事情能阻止她见自己女儿
Nothing would stop her from seeing that little girl.
事情不对劲
Something's wrong.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我先带侄女回去
I'm taking my niece home.
然后我会继续搜索
Then I'll continue the search.
你待在原地 照料死去的同族人
You stay here, you tend to your dead.
不不 听着 我只有五个小时
No, no. Look. I got 5 hours
过了时间 就会变回狼形
until I'm a wolf again.
以利亚 她是我妻子
Elijah, she's my wife.
需要从家族的事情里暂时解脱出来吗
Need a break from family drama?
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在努力帮助我的兄弟们
You see, I've been trying to get my brothers
修复关系 但是以利亚依旧愤愤不平
to mend fences, but Elijah remains bitter,
克劳斯依旧冥顽不化
And Klaus remains obstinate,
还是龙舌兰来得痛快
thus Tequila!
问题是 现在都快午夜了
Thing is, it's almost midnight.
我又不是穿着水晶鞋
Well, I'm not wearing glass slippers.
你非得让这家城里最好的酒吧
Do you have to turn the best club in town
成为你的私人血库吗
into your personal blood bank?
我们喝游客的血 催眠他们遗忘过程
We feed on tourists, compel them to forget,
本地人睁一只眼闭一只眼
locals turn a blind eye.
这是新奥尔良的模式
That's how NOLA works,
这不是最近才有的
has been for a long time,
所以除非你想别人拿你开刀
so unless you want to become an appetizer...
-还是算了吧 -聪明
- I'll pass. - Good.
这个人我要了
This one's coming with me.
犯罪现场的仪式与记号♥
面部毁损
受害者非人化
渴望权力 有虐待史
催眠控制吗
恶性自我崇拜
新奥尔良报
卢西安·卡斯尔
认真听取上级的意见
Listen to the advice of your superiors
卢西安·卡斯尔 国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥首席执行官
然后做得比意见更出色
then do better.
研究那些在你之上人的弱点所在
Study the weaknesses of those who outrank you
然后靠自己的本事去打败他们
and eliminate them from your own experience.
权威的存在即意味着被挑战
Authority is meant to be challenged.
伟大的成就者们都不甘于置身在暗处
Great achievers refuse to stand in shadows.
麻烦你删掉
I need you to delete that.
这是新闻者的自♥由♥ 长官
Freedom of the press, officer.
是探长 请你放尊重一些好吗
It's detective. How about a little decency?
被害的孩子可是有家人的
That kid's got a family.
我不是要发到网上 我是《哨兵报》的
I'm not instagramming it. I'm with the "Sentinel."
介意评价一下所有的传言吗
Would you care to comment on all the rumors--
请站到警戒线外
Behind the tape, please.
感觉闻到了沼泽的味道
I thought I smelled swamp.
你对海莉做了什么
What'd you do with Hayley?
如实交代
Tell me what you know.
杰克逊把他新娘弄丢了吗
Has Jackson misplaced his bride?
想想看
Come to think about it,
我确实看到过全球变暖扰乱了迁徙的规律
I did read that global warming has disrupted migration patterns.
不如去乔治亚州吧
Try Georgia.
我刚刚将我在意的人
I just left the bodies of people
留在树林里腐烂
I care about to rot in the woods
正是因为你把他们毫无防备地
because you left them defenseless against poachers
留给国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥的入侵者
sent by Kingmaker Land Development.
有印象了吗
That ring a bell?
总裁是卢西安·卡斯尔
Yeah. The CEO is Lucien Castle.
以利亚跟我说你们一起回去的
Elijah tells me that you two go way back.
那么我再问一遍
So I will ask you once again--
你知道些什么
What do you know?
那个时候 我刚从我们的好朋友
As it happens, I just came back.
卢西安那玩耍回来
from a romp with our good friend Lucien.
你可以在河边那幢花哨公♥寓♥的
You can find him in the penthouse
顶层找到他
of the gaudy new construction on canal,
在你们俩小聚的时候
and while you two are catching up,
一定要问问他关于
be sure to ask him about the prophetic vision
我们家族迅速衰落的预言
he showed me of our family's spectacular downfall.
太可乐了
You could use a good laugh.
留在这
Stay here.
尼克劳斯和我来处理这件事
Niklaus and I will deal with this.
事实上 只要海莉到处闲逛
Actually, as long as Hayley is prowling about
并且下落不明
on two legs and unaccounted for,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表