剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你有没有想过击垮你的家人会是谁
Have you thought of who that family might be?
只会是和你最亲近的家人
Because it just might be the one closest to you.
女巫节快乐 或者诸如此类
Happy...witch day or whatever this is.
海莉 我想谢谢你
Hayley, I wanted to thank you.
为什么 给你提了免费的时尚建议吗
For what, the free fashion advice?
你是对的
You were right.
自从我成为摄政者
Since I became regent,
我一直在努力去掌控所有的人和事
I've tried to control everything and everyone,
但那不是我
but that's not me.
我不想再成为那样的人
I don't want to be that person anymore.
我已经恳求先祖们赐予我法力
I asked the ancestors to give me the magic
解除对你的诅咒
to lift your curse.
他们同意了
They granted it.
把你像奴隶一样控制起来
Keeping you as a slave seems like something
仿佛是老一辈人干的事
the older generation would do.
我更想把你当做朋友
I'd rather have you as a friend.
你知道有一半的东西
You realize half this stuff
都源自于特莱美女巫 是吗
comes from the treme witches, right?
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
这些东西是我舅舅留给我的
I inherited all from my uncle.
你甚至都不会想知道这些东西的用处 卡米尔
You don't even want to know what this stuff does, Camille.
之前你为何不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about it before?
文森特 你想不想
Oh, yeah. "Hey, Vincent, you want to check out
看看我收集的一些黑暗魔法的小玩意
my creepy collection of black-magic knickknacks?"
这不是儿戏 好吗
See, this is not a joke, all right?
在恶人手中 这些东西足以毁掉这座城市
In the wrong hands, this stuff could destroy the city.
定义一下恶人 这些东西我要全部没收
Define the wrong hands because I'm taking all of it,
新奥尔良警局的财产 谋杀案的证据
property of NOLA PD, evidence in a murder case.
警探金尼 你是怎么
Detective Kinney, how did you--
你真以为找到这个地方对我而言会很困难吗
You really think it was hard for me to find this place?
搜查令很容易申请下来
Search warrant was easy.
我只是对法官说了你的过去
I just gave the judge your history.
你的孪生兄弟是一个恶贯满盈的杀人凶手
Your twin brother was a mass murderer.
你叔叔的死有一丝蹊跷
Your uncle's death smells of a cover-up,
而今晚犯罪现场的法医取证
and the forensics from tonight's crime scene,
都指向你是凶手
crazy thing, only prints on the victim are yours.
综合这个乱七八糟的东西
Combine that with whatever the hell this is,
这就叫合理根据吧
call that probable cause.
卡米·奥康纳 你被捕了
Cami O'connell, you're under arrest.
我已经给了你足够的时间思考
I've given you much to think about.
我会让你理清思绪
I'll leave you to work through.
去找以利亚 你自己当面问他
Go to Elijah. Ask him yourself.
我猜想你知道你会发现什么
I suspect you know what you will find...
当你发现了 来找我
And when you do, come find me.
看看谁才是和你站一边的
See who's really on your side.
她对你讲了
She told you.
哭诉旧时的委屈真是太方便了
How convenient to voice this ancient grievance
真好在我们需要团结一致
in the very moment we need to stand united
一致抗敌的关键时刻
against our enemies.
你竟然对我说敌人
You speak to me of enemies
就当你作为我人生中最大的叛徒站在我面前的时候
when the greatest traitor of my life stands before me.
你对奥罗拉 对我做了什么
What you did to Aurora, to me,
你设定了我的人生
You set my course!
我保护了你
I protected you.
我保护了我们整个家族
I protected our family.
奥罗拉是一个疯子的妹妹
Aurora was the sister of a lunatic
而且是一个有权势的疯子
and a powerful lunatic, at that.
父亲又在追捕我们
Father was in pursuit.
我应该怎么办 尼克劳斯
What was I supposed to do, Niklaus?
尽管你每一个卑鄙的行为
And despite every one of your despicable deeds,
只有我在一直支持你
I alone have always stood by you.
那是为何呢
And why is that?
愧疚
Guilt.
你知道是你鲜为人知的背叛
You knew that your secret betrayal
才造就了今天的我
was the cause of everything I became!
全是因为羞耻
All this blame!
你看看你自己
Will you ever look at yourself?
几个世纪以来我一直助你度过难关 尼克劳斯
I have carried you for centuries, Niklaus.
我不会了
No more.
你想打一架吗
You want a fight?
那就打吧
So be it.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表