剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
被你亲手抹杀
and then be snuffed out by your own hand,
那你还有什么希望
then what hope is there for you?
你伤透了我的心
You're breaking my heart...
你发过誓
And you swore
你永远不会提这件事的
that you would never speak of this.
我不欠什么
I owe you nothing.
我们不一样
We are not alike,
我绝不可能爱你
and I could never love you.
你真该觉得自己很幸运
You know, you should count yourself lucky.
千年以来
In a thousand years,
没有人能这样和我说话还全身而退
no one has talked to me that way and lived.
是的 我挺残忍♥的 对吧
Yes. I was rather cruel, wasn't I?
有人可能会说这一点都不像我
Some might say uncharacteristically so.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我可不是让我们心伤的始作俑者
I was not the architect of our heartbreak.
在你问我能不能和你逃走之前
In the moments before you asked me to flee with you,
我看到了你的哥哥
I saw your brother.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
父亲要来了 我们必须走了
Father is coming. We have to leave.
那我和你们一起走
Well, then I will come with you.
不行 不行
No. No.
他诅咒的是我们 只应由我们来受
His curse is ours and ours alone to bear.
但我也是你们的一员了
But I am like you now.
你不是我们的血亲
You are not our blood.
是不是血亲有什么区别
What difference does blood make,
你说你们家族多团结和睦
all this talk of your sacred family bond
然而我却知道一些你永远不会知道的他的事
when I know things about him that you never will,
即使那是他心头最沉重的事
even that which weighs heaviest on his heart.
你说什么
What did you say?
我告诉他我不会背叛你
I told him I wouldn't betray you
真爱胜过血亲
and that true love transcends blood,
但他不肯听我的
but he wouldn't listen to me.
他只有一个问题
He just had one question.
我弟弟有什么事是你知道
What could you possibly know about my brother
可我却不知道的
that I do not?
我的弟弟到底和你说了什么
What, precisely, did my brother say to you?
说话
Speak!
于是你告诉了他
And so you told him.
我不能阻止我的嘴吐出那些词句
I couldn't stop the words flying out of my mouth,
那些话我曾发誓会永远埋藏心底
words I swore I would never tell to another living soul
你是如何杀了你的母亲
about how you killed your mother
又嫁祸给你的父亲
and blamed your father
你必须对他们说谎
and you had to lie to them all
这样他们才会和你一起逃跑
so that they would flee with you.
他...他杀了我们的母亲
He--he killed our mother?
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
我怎么会告诉你
Why did I tell you?
我曾发誓我会死守这个秘密
I swore I would keep his secret.
这么说他骗了我
So he--he lied to me.
他骗了我们所有人
He's lied to us all.
尽管如此 我仍然爱他
And yet I love him in spite of it.
他配不上你的爱
He does not deserve your love.
你听我说
You listen to me.
你必须看到他的本质
You must only see him as the wretched,
将他视为肮脏的满嘴谎言的禽兽
deceitful monster that he truly is.
我看到他的本质 将他视为禽兽
I see him as the monster that he is.
几分钟后你来找我
When you came to me not minutes later
求我和你一起走
begging me to go with you,
我没法答应你
I could not say yes.
我被控制住了
I had been compelled otherwise.
我想这是以利亚第一次
I believe it was the first time
使用精神控制的能力
he experienced the ability to compel,
当他弄清楚他的所做作为后
and when he understood what he did,
他却没有解除精神控制
he did not come and undo it.
所以这就是
So that's it...
以利亚的秘密
Elijah's secret.
没错 你使他遭受失母之痛
Yes. You made him suffer the loss of a mother,
而这就是他的报复
and this was his revenge.
你已经夺走了我的一切
You've already taken everything away from me,
动手吧
so go ahead.
杀了我 快点结束吧
Kill me. Get it over with.
你试图谋杀摄政者
You tried to murder a regent,
依法你应被处以绞刑
by which law you should be hanged.
谋杀
Murder?
这是你脑海中首先浮现的词吗
Is that the first place your mind goes?
你知道我用来攻击你的凶器吗
Do you even know what I was using to attack you?
你不是要杀我
This isn't to kill me.
这是一个人偶模型
It's a figure veritas.
插♥进♥心脏
Stab it in the heart,
受害者就会坦露他们心中最隐蔽的秘密
and the victim must confess their darkest truths.
你想让我说出是我对你母亲下的毒手
You wanted me to admit what I did to your mom
那样我就会被罢黜
so I'd be shunned.
或许我更想看到你死
Maybe I'd rather see you dead,
至少这样很公平
but at least that would be justice.
听着 攻击我的人是她
Look. She's the one who attacked me.
她想造♥反♥ 如果发生了 然后呢
She wanted a mutiny, and if that happens,what's next,
是发动一场全面的女巫之战来决定下任摄政者吗
an all-out witch war to decide the next regent?
那样又会葬送多少无辜性命
How many more people will die then?
所以你认为巫师团和你在一起是最好局面
So you think the covens are better off with you.
没错 我见过旧时的做法
I do. I've seen things done the old way.
我也使用过旧时做法 但不起作用
I've done things the old way, and it doesn't work.
如果你不想要和平 那行 你走吧
If you don't want peace, then, fine, go--
你自♥由♥了 但我请求你 留下来
You're free--but I'm asking you, please stay.
我们可以共谋大业 我们可以改变未来
We can work together. We can change things.
尼克劳斯 你可以给我回个电♥话♥吗
Niklaus, would you kindly return my call?
马塞勒斯 和我说话
Marcellus, talk to me.
我们有麻烦了
Yep. We got a problem.
我的人盯了特里斯坦一整天的行踪
My guy stayed on Tristan's tail all day,
跟着他去了一个叫坎戴德·罗亚尔绸的城♥堡♥
followed him to this place called the Candide Royale.
他进去以后就没有再出来
He goes in, never comes out,
显然他是利用这个地方
So he's obviously using it as a way
通往其他目的地
to get to somewhere else.
他是如何办到 他去了哪儿
How and where?
这幢楼有通向屋后的暗道
The building has hidden passageways leading out the back.
二十年代的走私贩们用这些暗道
Now, bootleggers used them in the twenties
把酒偷运到多芬街上的一个隐秘的仓库里
to run booze to a secret storehouse on dauphine,
你完全猜不到谁刚刚买♥♥下了那个仓库
and you'll never guess who just bought that storehouse.
国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥
Kingmaker Land Development,
属于卢西安·卡斯尔
owned by one Lucien Castle.
这肯定不是巧合
Now, that sure as hell isn't a coincidence.
要么他们是在中间斡旋休战
Either they're brokering some kind of truce--
要么就是他们一直都在狼狈为奸
or they've been working together the whole time.
你有一千年的时间
You have had a thousand years
向我讲述以利亚的背叛
to tell me of Elijah's betrayal.
为何现在讲
Why now?
因为一直到现在才有一个预言女巫
Well, there's never been a prophecy witch
预示我们俩共同的命运
spelling all of our doom until now.
你对她了解多少
What do you know of her?
我知道我杀了她
I know I killed her.
我哥哥对我讲述了她的预言 但是...
My brother told me of her prophecy, but...
我必须亲自见她
I needed to see her for myself,
她给我展示了什么呢
and what did she show me?
迈克尔森族人被人毁灭了
The clan Mikaelson destroyed,
包括我的族人 我相信了她
including my sire, and I believed her,
但是这样的预言决不能被恶人知道
but a dangerous toy in dangerous hands must be removed,
所以我毒死了她
so I poisoned her,
现在我要改变她预示的未来
and now I'm going to change the future she saw.
挑拨我和我唯一的哥哥反♥目♥成仇
By turning me against the only brother I have left.
她的预言预示你会
The prophecy said that you would fall
被朋友 被仇敌 被家人击垮
by friend, by foe, and by family.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表