剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Enough.
这不是你们的战斗
This isn't your fight.
我告诉过你 管好自己
I told you to stay your hand.
好吧
Fine.
我宁愿出去接受可能被白栎木打死的命运
I'd rather take my chances out there with white oak
也不想和你们待在这里
than stay here with you lot.
以利亚
Elijah.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
马塞尔来过了
Marcel has paid us a visit.
这就是这世上最后的白栎木
The last remaining white oak in the world.
就在这
Right here.
姐姐 如果你愿意帮忙
Sister, if you would be so kind.
不
No!
哥哥
Brother!
小女巫将我绑在了
Little witch has condemned me.
这具身体上
To this.
让我继续做一个野兽
To remain a beast.
以利亚
Elijah...
我不能忍♥受永生被困在无法逃离的绝望中
I can't bear an eternity with no hope of escape.
你能吗
Can you?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
过去当有人触发诅咒后
The pack used to come here
族群就会来这里
when someone triggered their curse.
并不是为了寻求宽恕 而是...
Not to ask for forgiveness, but...
为了接受他们犯下的罪孽
to accept what they had done.
为了祭奠死者以便继续前行
To honor the dead in order to move on.
我甚至都不知道他的名字
I don't even know his name.
拿着
Here.
这是他的遗物
This was his.
我有一位旧交在地方治安部门工作
I have an old friend at the sheriff's department.
他过去曾多次帮我解围
He used to get me out of trouble back in the day.
我找他帮了忙
I called in a favor.
听着 变身会很疼
Look, the turning is gonna hurt,
第一个满月会让你痛不欲生
and your first full moon is gonna be a real bitch.
但就如我说的 你很坚强 你能挺过去
But like I said, you're tough; you can handle it.
虽然你永远忘不掉发生的事情 但是...
You'll never forget what happened, but...
你不能让过去定义你的为人
you can't let the past define who you are.
芬恩 把它给我
Finn, give it to me.
把它给我
Give it to me.
赶紧啊
Come on, then.
历经如此多的挫折
After all this time,
赶快销毁它
go on and destroy it.
以利亚 永生是一种任何人都不应该承受的重担
Elijah, forever is a burden that nobody should have to bear.
你不能把白橡木桩留在这屋子里 以利亚
You cannot keep that white oak in this house, Elijah.
它已经成为一个把敌人引向你的信标
It is already a beacon drawing your enemies to you.
或许最好的办法十分明显
Perhaps the best solution is obvious.
把它交给最爱你们俩的人保管
Entrust it to the one who loves each of you most.
我亲自把它藏起来
I can cloak myself.
如果非得留下它 至少我可以把它带到远方
If it has to exist, at least I can take it far away.
对它施一千种咒语
Hide it under a thousand spells,
藏在任何人都找不到的地方
somewhere where no one else will ever find it.
直到那一天...
Until the day comes when...
你准备解脱了
you're ready for release.
天啊 我真以为有礼貌的问话
Man, I really thought asking nicely
能达到理想效果
would totally do the trick.
听着 你的老板非常渴望一些迈克尔森的血液
Now, your boss is jonesing real bad for some Mikaelson blood,
而我只想知道他是谁
and I just want to know who he is.
没必要把情况搞得狼狈不堪
Ain't no need for this to get nasty.
你们两个蠢蛋
You poor fools.
是我故意让你拿到那颗子弹
I let you take that bullet.
他想让你拿到它
He wanted you to have it.
谁
Who?
文森特
Vincent!
停下来
Stop.
我明白了
I understand.
始祖们...
The ancestors...
他们不想我把你杀了
they don't want me to kill you.
他们想让我帮你
They want me to help you.
他们想让我帮助他
They want me to help him.
愿上帝怜悯我们所有人
And may God have mercy on us all.
霍普去哪了呢
Where's Hope?
和霍利斯在一起
With Hollis.
你信任他
You trust him,
我信任你
I trust you.
慢慢来
Baby steps,
就和曾经一样
as it were.
似乎我应该向你道歉
Seems I owe you an apology,
小狼女
little wolf.
我给了你一千个理由离开我
I've given you a thousand reasons to abandon me,
但你还没有
but you haven't yet.
所以 谢谢你
So,thank you,
为了我
for my sake
也为了我们的女儿
and for our daughter's.
或许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
或许...
Perhaps...
是时候
it is time
开始不按照我的决定生活
to start living not by my decisions,
也不是按照你的决定 而是
not by yours, but
按照我们共同的决定
by what we together decide.
伙伴
Partners.
为了霍普
For Hope.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是一场有目的的袭击
This was no random attack.
这些狼人可不是仅仅消失了
These wolves aren't just disappearing.
国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥ 安德鲁·法什
他们正在被追捕
They're being hunted.
你觉得我应该把它烧了 对吗
You think I should've burned it, don't you?
那是你的决定 不是我的
It's your call, not mine.
但我非常肯定 我不嫉妒你
I sure as hell don't envy you though.
我想这句话"手足之争"
I think the phrase "sibling rivalry"
应该很快有一种全新的含义
is about to take on a whole new meaning.
我能对付我的兄弟们
I can handle my brothers.
余下的事情很容易 对吧
The rest is gravy, right?
我们很快就能从那女的口里问出名字
We'll get a name out of our new lady friend soon enough.
没有了武器 剩下的所有复仇者
And without a weapon, all the rest of the revenge seekers
就只是一群嗡嗡作响的苍蝇罢了
are just a bunch of buzzing flies.
也许吧
Maybe.
是不是感觉太容易了
Did it not seem... too easy?
也许我就这般厉害
Maybe I'm just that good.
我们拿到白栎木了
We got the white oak.
是时候回家了
Time to come home.
好吧 至少我们中有一人说的是好消息
Well, at least one of us has something good to report.
因为海莉和我
Because Hayley and I have just made
刚刚有了一个令人不安的发现
a rather unsettling discovery.
看上去我们在国王土地开♥发♥公♥司♥的朋友
Seems our friends at Kingmaker Land Development
还在以狼人为目标
are still targeting wolves.
我们不知道的是原因
What we don't know is why.
这整段时间
This whole time,
我们的精力被外面发生的事情消耗
we've been so consumed with everything out there.
这次拍卖♥♥ 大群宿敌的涌现
This auction, this swarm of old enemies...
如果这一切都只是分散注意力
what if it was all a distraction?
尼克劳斯 我开始担心真正的威胁
Niklaus, I'm beginning to fear that the real threat
一直都在我们身边
has been in front of us all along.
文森特
Vincent.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
出大事了
Very much.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, luv.
一个迈克尔森女巫 一颗白栎木子弹
A Mikaelson witch, a white oak bullet.
加少许狼人的毒液和一箱香槟酒
Throw in a dash of wolf venom and a case of champagne,
我想说我们有了找乐子的处方
and I'd say we have a recipe for some real fun.
始祖家族
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表