剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
让我还这份恩情
Allow me to return the favor.
感恩节十千米跑
你真美
Oh, don't you look lovely.
怎么了
Something wrong?
我要列张单子吗
Should I make a list?
你折磨了警探金尼
You tortured detective Kinney,
强迫他做事
gave him a compulsion lobotomy,
更别说你让我不自愿地留下
not to mention you're holding me against my will
耗光我的全部时间
and using up all of my minutes.
我感谢你死去女巫的旧衣服
I mean, I appreciate your dead witch's hand-me-downs
也记得喂我东西吃
and remembering to feed me,
但你真以为我会笑着吃完吗
but did you really think I was just going to smile and eat up?
想想那些贫困的人
Well, think of all the poor people
正在...某处挨饿
who are starving in-- well, somewhere.
我想和你一起
I'd join you,
但我被邀请和迈克尔森一家共进晚餐
but I've been called to dine with the Mikaelsons.
他们要把你的头摆在餐盘上吗
Are they going to serve your head on a platter?
难说 自从邪恶的特里斯坦来了
Doubtful. Niklaus and I are allies
尼克劳斯和我就结盟了
now that the evil Tristan is in town.
我问下 你更愿意告诉文森特
Um, let me ask, are you more likely to tell Vincent that
你溺死在波本酒的浴缸内
you're drowning in a tub of bourbon
还是淹死在霞多丽酒的海洋中呢
or awash in a sea of chardonnay?
-去死吧 -那就波本酒了
- Go to hell. ?- Bourbon it is.
你真以为能骗过我朋友
Do you really think you can trick my friends
让他们以为我没事吗
into thinking I'm fine?
肯定会有人发现我失踪了
Someone's gonna notice that I'm gone,
发现后 他们就会找到这里来
and when they do, they'll track me here.
接下来几个小时不会
Well, not within the next few hours,
但那时 你会代谢完马鞭草
by which time, you'll be free of vervain,
我就可以催眠你忘记一切
and I'll be able to compel you to forget everything,
包括所有我可能因为你的无礼
including all manner of tortures and punishments
而使用的折磨和惩罚
I might yet employ should you continue to prove disrespectful.
应该是保姆
That'll be the nanny.
这是安东 很忠诚也很危险的朋友
This is Anton, a very loyal and very dangerous friend.
小心折磨她 还有 安东
Tread carefully, oh, and, uh, Anton,
如果傍晚还没收到我的消息
if you should not hear from me by nightfall,
那就狠一点 然后杀了她
go on and kill her...
但利索点 天啊
But do it quickly, oh, and for god's sake,
别问她有没有遗言
don't ask if she has any final words.
你整个周末都留在这里
You'll be here through the weekend.
你说你一刻钟前就回到
You said you'd be here 15 minutes ago.
耽搁了 有什么问题
I got held up. What's the problem?
问题就是城里来了群新吸血鬼
The problem is that there's a new group of vampires in town.
斯特里克斯吗 得了吧 马塞尔
Oh, the Strix? Come on, Marcel.
你以为先祖们不会警告我吗
You think the ancestors wouldn't give me a heads-up?
那先祖们有警告你
Did the ancestors also give you a heads-up
斯特里克斯在找你吗
that the Strix are looking for you?
斯特里克斯的人想让你帮他们解决迈克尔森家族
The Strix want you to help them take down the Mikaelsons.
如果你拒绝 他们会杀了你
Now, if you say no, they will kill you.
如果你同意 克劳斯会做更糟糕的事
If you say yes, Klaus will do something much worse.
拜托了 达维娜 让我帮你逃跑
Please, D., let me help you get out of town.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
马塞尔 你仍把我视作
Marcel, you still see me as this
阁楼里的那个小女孩
little girl in the attic.
我已经不再是那个女孩了
I'm not that girl anymore.
我不会因为害怕谁而逃跑了
I don't run from anyone.
霍普在休息
Hey, Hope is down for a nap.
如果我现在就走
If I leave now,
我晚饭前就能回来
I can be back in time for dinner.
我不敢相信你居然真的考虑这么做
I can't believe you're seriously considering this.
我想在这里陪你和霍普
I want to be here with you and Hope,
但我不能袖手旁观
but I can't just do nothing,
杰克 那些认祖归宗的废物抓走了丽贝卡
and, Jack, those sire-line losers took Rebekah.
是啊 他们同样也在追杀你
?Yeah. They also went after you.
听着 让克劳斯和以利亚处理这件事
Look. Let Klaus and Elijah handle this.
丽贝卡几个月来一直保护霍普的安全
Rebekah kept Hope safe for months.
她是我的朋友 也是霍普的家人
She's my friend, and she's Hope's family.
我不要在某一天看着我女儿的眼睛
I'm not gonna look my daughter in the eye one day
和她解释说在那些人绑♥架♥了她的姑姑
and explain to her that I sat back and did nothing
而我却在一旁袖手旁观毫无作为
while those people just kidnapped her aunt. ?
你并不是毫无作为
You didn't do nothing.
你保护了你女儿的安全
You kept your daughter safe.
你让克劳斯以他的方式去处理
You let Klaus do things his way.
这次晚宴会掀起一场腥风血雨
This dinner is gonna be a bloodbath,
我没记错的话
and last time I checked,
迈克尔森家族杀人不需要任何人帮忙
the Mikaelsons didn't need any help killing anyone.
听着 亲爱的 今天是感恩节
Look, babe. It's Thanksgiving.
我不明白我们为什么要吵架
I--I don't see why this has to be a fight.
我们不会吵架的 我听你的
It doesn't. I hear you.
送我花 不用这么客气的
Ah, flowers for me. You shouldn't have.
是给家里的女主人的
That's for the lady of the house.
有教养的人在受到晚宴邀请时会带上礼物去
The well-mannered bring a gift when invited to dinner.
我猜你什么都没带
I assume you brought nothing.
我带了对你最诚挚的敬意
Nothing but my deepest respect for you.
真好 大家相处得很融洽
Lovely. We're all getting along.
契合金兰
Like a fuse and a match.
我想奥罗拉应该在路上了
I take it Aurora is on her way.
抱歉我迟到了 刚刚在梳洗
I'm sorry I'm late. Just freshening up.
我想看上去漂漂亮亮的
I did want to look pretty.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
这不是我的老朋友卢西安嘛
If it isn't my old friend Lucien.
你好 奥罗拉 好久不见
Hello, Aurora. It's been ages.
你看上去...
You look...
你看起来很迷人
You look ravishing.
欢迎来我们家
Welcome to our home.
真希望我们能在更好的形势下欢聚一堂
I do wish it was under better circumstances.
我们都面临一个共同的威胁
We all face a common threat...
有预言称我和我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
a prophecy warning that my siblings and I
都会在一年内相继死去
would all fall within a year.
恐怕我的妹妹已遭此劫
I fear my sister already has.
-我保证 这只是安全措施 -有意思
- Only as a precautionary measure, I assure you. - Interesting.
我会认为这个措施是完全没有必要的
You see, I would have called it an entirely unnecessary measure.
为阻止预言灵验 我们必须团结
We need to unite to prevent the prophecy from coming to pass,
既然结盟的基础是坦诚
and since any alliance is impossible without honesty,
就让正式承认你们那偷鸡摸狗的结盟
let us begin this evening's proceedings
来拉开今夜的序幕
by formally acknowledging your clandestine alliance.
先生们 在...
Now, gentlemen, before...
卢西安 拜托
Lucien, please.
晚宴还没开始 别把它毁了
Let's not ruin the dinner before it begins.
别忘了
And do try to bear in mind,
我希望我们今夜的协商
we expect an honest and productive
能是坦诚且卓有成效的
negotiation this evening.
可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
我看起来像是需要有人陪吗
Do I look like I need company?
我找到了你
I tracked you down.
你最起码该听我把话说完吧
Least you can do is hear me out.
原谅我不想和你们这种生物喝酒
Forgive me if I don't feel like drinking with one of your kind.
我不在乎你是不是喜欢我
I don't care if you don't like me.
一些新生吸血鬼待在城外的一个区
Some new vampires are in the quarter from out of town,
离这个城市远远的
way out of town,
而他们想要一个站在他们这边的摄政者
and they want the regent on their side.
如果达维娜拒绝了
And if Davina says no,
他们会杀了她
they're going to kill her.
我希望你带她出城
I want her to leave town,
但她当然宁愿待在这里 抗争到底
but she would rather, of course, stay and fight,
而我不想袖手旁观
and I'd rather not sit back
看她害死自己
and watch her get herself killed.
或许有办法让她摆脱困境
There might be a way to get her out of trouble,
但你不会喜欢的
but you ain't gonna like it.
庆祝一个美国节日是不是有点奇怪
It's a bit odd, isn't it, celebrating an American holiday?
卢西安 我倒是挺享受感恩节的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表