剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
之后你又过了一千个生日了
You've had a thousand birthdays since.
如果我忘记了给你寄贺卡
If I forgot to send a card,
那是因为我已经忘记你了
it's because I forgot about you.
你来这儿就是为此吗
Is that why you're here,
为了提醒我
to remind me?
我来的理由和卢西安和特里斯坦一样
I am here for the same reason Lucien and Tristan are--
为了保护我的忠主
to protect my sire.
要是你按我那晚的要求转变了我
Now, if you turned me that night like I'd asked,
我就应该保护你了
I would be here to protect you,
但是你没有 所以告诉我
but since you didn't, I need to know
丽贝卡到底跑哪去了
where in the hell is Rebekah?
以利亚
Elijah.
我不记得我们今晚有约呢
I didn't realize we had a meeting on the books today.
我们没有
We don't.
很不幸 你的助手不愿意为我调整安排
Unfortunately, your assistant refused to accommodate me.
你要谈什么
What would you like to discuss?
最近的一系列事件表明
Recent events would suggest you've been
你关于我的家族面临的威胁不够坦诚
less than forthcoming about threats facing my family.
你的威胁就是我的威胁
A threat to you is a threat to me.
调皮的小骗子
Naughty, little liar.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
我很确定
Oh, I'm quite certain you do
你完全清楚我在说什么 特里斯坦
know precisely what I am talking about, Tristan.
我能听到你正在加速的心跳
I can hear that heart of yours racing away.
你看 就我们说话的当口
You see, even as we speak,
我猜尼克劳斯就在你妹妹那
I suspect Niklaus is with your sister.
就不用我告诉你他们俩在一起
I don't have to tell you what a volatile
有多不和谐了吧
combination the two of them are.
你觉得是我把她藏起来了
And you think I'm hiding her.
无论你去哪儿 奥罗拉都跟着
Wherever you go, Aurora follows.
她乖的时候是这样
It's true, on her good days.
几年前 罗里陷入黑暗时期的她手中
Years ago, Rory fell into one of her dark periods.
这黑暗至今仍未过去
It's been a long one and has yet to lift.
我看到她得到了需要的照顾
I saw she got the care she needed.
我不管 她人呢
I don't care. Where is she?
你这么怕我妹妹可能会
Are you that afraid of what my sister
告诉你弟弟的事吗
might have to say to your brother?
你妹妹有谋划灾难的习惯
Your sister has a habit of cultivating misfortune.
这我无法反驳 发生这种事
I can't disagree, and as it happens,
我不知道她现在在哪儿
I don't know her current whereabouts,
但我知道她不在这儿
but I know she can't be here.
她要是来了第一个就会找我
I'm the first person she'd come to.
这我不太肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
你觉得一百年后
Do you think in a hundred years
人们会为他办派对吗
they'll be throwing him a party--
笑脸杀手蓝调音乐节
smiley face carver blues fest?
大家喜欢有个性的杀手
Well, everybody likes a charismatic killer.
你和我都非常清楚
You and me know that better than most.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你和克劳斯 我和我疯前妻
You and Klaus, me and my psycho ex-wife.
你觉得我为什么不使用魔法了
Why do you think I don't practice magic anymore?
我内心的一部分受到伊娃黑暗的影响
There was something in me that was drawn to Eva's darkness,
而我会一直提防自己的这一面
and I will always be on guard against that part of myself.
不 不 刚发生了什么
No. No, no. What just happened?
不 他想把我们分开
No. No. He's stringing us alone.
卡米 卡米
Cami. Cami?
卡米 很高兴见到你
Cami, so good to see you.
我一直想单独见你
I've been dying to get you alone.
你明知道真正的警探
You do know I was cleared of suspicion
没怀疑你 但你还在查我
by real detectives, yet you hound me.
为什么呢
Why is that?
我的工作就是阅人
It's my job to read people,
而你并不难阅
and you aren't that hard to read.
这一点我不同意
Now, on that, we disagree.
但我们可以达成一致的是
One thing we can agree on,
我俩之间的小闹剧
this delicate, little theater between us
确实需要作个了断了
does need to reach a conclusion, so...
怎么了断呢
How do we end it?
如果你伤害我
If you hurt me,
我知道有人能好好报复你
I know a certain someone who won't react very well.
没错
Ah, yes.
你觉得你认识克劳斯那样的人
You think because you know someone like Klaus,
你就懂我这种人吗
you know someone like me?
你不懂
Well, you don't.
你不知道我有何能耐
You have no idea what I'm capable of,
你会知道的
but you are about to find out.
不 不
No. No. No.
你专程回来就为保护丽贝卡吗
You came all this way to protect Rebekah?
真是白跑一趟
Bit of a wasted trip, really.
你的血脉走向了更广阔的天地
Your sire has moved on to greener pastures.
我和她命运紧密相联
My fate is bound to hers.
应该让我去保护她
I should be allowed to protect her.
别去烦丽贝卡了
You needn't concern yourself with Rebekah.
而且我怀疑她会再犯同样的错
Besides, I doubt she'd make the same mistake twice.
什么错...
The first mistake being...
相信了你
Ever trusting you.
你个蠢姑娘
You stupid girl,
你为什么这么对自己
why would you do this to yourself?
是特里斯坦
It's Tristan.
他禁止我见尼克劳斯
He forbade me from seeing Niklaus.
我内心一直在挣扎
Everything inside of me was screaming.
我得挣脱它
I had to let it out.
那就自杀吗
To take your own life?
奥罗拉 这痛苦会过去的
Aurora, this pain, it will pass.
你不懂
You do not understand.
我的内心是困扰我的恶魔
My own mind is a demon that haunts me.
它折磨我 迫♥害♥我 而你
It tortures me and hunts me, but you--
你没有这种心病的负担
you are not saddled with such disease.
你和你的家人不会生病
You and your family, you're never ill,
就算受伤
and if you are wounded...
也会像被尼克劳斯转化的卢西安一样自愈
you heal like Lucien after Niklaus fed him blood.
我们有自己的痛苦 奥罗拉
We have our own torments, Aurora,
我承受不了再来一个
none that I would dare wish on another.
血之渴望的痛苦吓不着我
Your torments of hunger and blood do not frighten me.
尼克劳斯曾告诉我 他变成现在这副模样后
Niklaus once told me he never felt more alive
感觉更有活力
than when he became what he is.
我们藏在你家领地上 假装并非自己的
And do we seem alive to you hiding in your family's manor,
阶级和地位 你觉得我们这算有活力吗
pretending to be of a class and a stature that we are not?
我们被诅咒了
We are cursed.
但也许你们的诅咒不如我的
Perhaps, but your curse is nothing compared to mine.
你走吧
Please go.
我想睡了
I want to sleep.
乖女孩
Oh, sweet girl.
你妹妹有野莓味
Your sister smelled of wild berries--
令人陶醉
it was intoxicating--
那晚薰衣草飘香
and the night smelled of lavender.
我俯视着花♥园♥
I could see the garden from above.
我作为人类最后记得的就是那味道
The last thing I remember as a human was that scent,
这味道我一直记得
which clung to me all the way down.
又一只羊 真好
Another goat. How lovely.
我想感谢珍地利女巫
I'd like to thank the Gentilly coven
慷慨献出今日礼宴的祭礼
for their generous gift on this day of Fete de Kado.
抱歉 我失陪一下
I apologize. I need a minute.
不喜欢羊啊
Not a fan of goats, huh?
我爱羊
I love goats,
但你知道我要牺牲多少羊吗
but do you know how many of them I've had to sacrifice?
这次我倒想要礼品卡了
Just once, I'd like to get a gift card.
我知道这都是传统
I mean, I know this is all tradition,
但这不是我
but it's just not me,
你知道我到底烦什么吗
and you know what I really hate?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表