剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
在脸上留下伤痕
and scarring up faces,
那么你认为我精神不稳定就没错
then you'd be right to assume I'm mentally unstable--
其实我并没有
I'm not, by the way--
但让你觉得凶手是我 谁获利最大
but who would benefit most from you thinking that I am?
除了特里斯坦还能有谁
Who else but Tristan?
因为如果你不相信我
Because if you don't trust me,
如果你杀了我 被迫孤立
if you kill me and are forced to stand alone,
难道不会对他有利吗
wouldn't that benefit him?
非常有趣的理论
It's a very interesting theory,
只不过我不需要你的保护
Only I don't need your protection.
我完全有能力保护自己
I'm quite capable of protecting myself.
毫无疑问
Undoubtedly,
但谁来照顾你的家人
but who looks after your family, hmm,
你的朋友 比如卡米尔
your friends, Camille, for instance?
这些关系让你变得脆弱
Such associations make you vulnerable
因此 需要我
and, thus, in need of me.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我是卡斯尔先生的律师
I'm Mr. Castle's legal consult,
来确保司法♥正♥义
here to ensure justice is served.
你的委托人今天不会需要你了
Well, your client's not gonna need you today.
我们又发现了一具尸体
We found another body.
这个是刚被杀的
This one's fresh.
不可能是你
It couldn't have been you.
你可以走了 卡斯尔先生
You're free to go, Mr. Castle.
别出城
Don't leave town.
如同凤♥凰♥ 我涅槃了
And, like a phoenix, I rise.
好好想想我说的话 尼克
Do think about what I said, Nik.
你突然冲进我的城市
You waltz into my city unannounced
带着你的追捧者
with your flock of sycophants
宣称有威胁
flaunting news of a threat.
至始至终 你的小狗腿阿亚
All the while, your little lapdog Aya
却正是和马塞尔·杰拉德密谋的人
is conspiring with none other than Marcel Gerard.
"密谋" 真是太夸张了
"Conspiring." How grandiose.
我以为我才有浮夸的天分
I thought I was the one with a flair for the dramatic.
注意你的语气
Watch your tongue.
我不是那个你记忆里的
I am not the patient,
有耐心的
fun-loving social butterfly
爱找乐子的交际花
you might recall.
你的马塞尔具有潜力
Your Marcel is a potential recruit.
他和我们面对的更大的问题没有牵扯
He has nothing to do with the larger issue we face.
更大的问题
The larger issue?
毫无疑问你听说了各血脉之间的战争
You've no doubt heard about the war between the sire lines.
碰巧 你的血脉
Well, as it happens, your line,
多亏了我的斯特里克斯 削弱了
thanks to my Strix, has wreaked all manner
卢西安各种破坏和他的利益
of havoc on Lucien and his assorted interests.
因此 他孤注一掷要消灭
As a result, he's desperate to exterminate
我们中许多人 我 阿亚 你的全部血脉
the lot of us--me, Aya, everyone you sired.
当然 实现这个目标
Of course, the economical way
最划算的办法就是杀掉你
to complete this task would be for him to kill you.
你不信我
You don't believe me.
也许你低估了卢西安的野心
Perhaps you underestimate Lucien's ambition.
我想他不会好意思直接攻击你
While I doubt he'd have the gall to attack you directly,
我相信他也许会找别人来这么做
I believe he might try and find someone else to do it,
名叫尼克劳斯
namely Niklaus.
是什么让你如此确定
What makes you so certain that Niklaus
尼克劳斯会选择卢西安而不顾自己的家人
would select Lucien over his own family?
据我所知 他折磨朋友马塞尔
From what I hear, he tortured his friend Marcel,
诅咒他孩子的母亲
cursed the mother of his child,
当着你的面烧死了你的情人
and burned your paramour in front of you,
全是因为他按照逻辑思维
all because he thought it the logical way
去打败他的敌人
to defeat his enemy.
有卢西安从中作梗
With Lucien in his ear,
让除掉你成为一件合理的事情
how long before the logical thing
还需多久
is to get rid of you?
那简直太幸运了
Well, how very fortunate, indeed, then,
尼克劳斯正要去杀死卢西安
Niklaus is on his way right now
解决我们共同苦恼的问题
to put Lucien out of our collective misery.
你必须阻止他
You have to stop him.
我为什么要那样做
And why would I do that?
卢西安的预言家说
Lucien's seer believes there's an object
有件物品可以杀死你
capable of killing you.
我十分清楚
I'm well aware.
但没在我手上
Well, I don't have it.
我十分肯定我的妹妹也没有
I'm quite certain my sister doesn't have it, either.
按理说 我们可以推测
Logically, then, one must assume
东西在卢西安手上 或者他知道它的下落
that Lucien has it or he knows where it is.
如果他死了 我们谁都找不着
If he dies, none of us will find it,
除非又有其他刺客
not until some other assassin
试图运用它来对付你
attempts to use it against you.
如果你有任何一丝希望找到那件足以杀死我们的物品
If you've any hope of finding that which can kill us all,
就必须阻止尼克劳斯
Niklaus needs to be stopped.
声明一下 文森特认为你应该杀了他
For the record, Vincent thinks you should kill him,
但非经正当程序 你不能处决任何人
but you can't execute someone without, you know, due process.
我们真有必要对此展开一场法律辩论吗
Are we really going to have a legal debate about this?
他说到了什么像凤♥凰♥一样涅槃
He said something about rising like a phoenix.
那是什么意思
What did that mean?
卢西安喜欢夸张
Lucien has a taste for hyperbole,
然而在个案件上 他说到点子上了
although in this case, he's rather on point.
你真的相信是你的血让他复活的吗
Do you really think it was your blood that healed him?
是我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes.
但我发现他尸体时 我想尽可能地给他饮血
When I found his body, I tried to feed him more,
然后...
and...
没起作用
Nothing.
所以我们
So then we--
我们只能治愈活人
We only heal the living.
那真很罕见
That's peculiar.
弟弟 我知道这对你的打击很大
I know this can't be easy for you, brother.
什么
What--
他是你转化的第一个人
He's the first person you ever turned.
这对你来说这么困难
Is that why this is so hard for you,
就因为他是你第一个认祖归忠的人吗
because he's the first of your sire line?
克劳斯 如果他没撒谎
Klaus, if he's not lying,
如果他说的是真话 如果他是来帮忙
if he is telling the truth, if he is here to help you,
你没有必要杀他
you don't have to kill him.
卡米尔 你如此热心地
Camille, so eager to keep me
阻止我去犯一个或许我会后悔的错误
from a mistake I might regret.
这对我而言意义非凡
It means more than you know.
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
卢西安得死 你亲口说的
Lucien has to die. You said so yourself.
我得到新的情报
I have new information.
弟弟 如果你期盼任何与我和好的机会
Brother, if you desire any kind of reconciliation with me,
就此罢手
stay your hand.
你不知道你错过了什么
Oh, you do not know all that you are missing.
仿佛我从冬日的迷雾中走出
I feel as though I have left the fog of winter
来到了最绚丽多彩的春天
to enter the most glorious springtime.
求求你 我的家人
Please. My family.
卢西安 住手
Lucien, no.
这一定会被人发现的
Th--this will not go unnoticed.
现在我们必须离开了
Now we will have to leave.
我知道你鄙视我
I know you despise me.
不
Uh, no.
不再鄙视了
Not anymore.
我身体里的改变
Ah, this change in me.
我们现在就如同亲兄弟 不是吗
We are as alike now as brothers, are we not?
好像是
It seems so.
那就教导我 尼克劳斯
Then teach me, Niklaus.
教导我成为我们原本的样子
Teach me to be what we are.
乐意至极
Gladly.
如今我要为我埋下的祸因负责
And now I reap what I sowed.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表