剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on "The Originals"
如果这个预言实现了
If this prophecy is fulfilled,
你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友
you will all fall. One by friend,
一个被敌人 一个被家人
one by foe and one by family.
当你在海底腐烂的时候
And as you rot in the ocean,
记住我的脸 特里斯坦
remember my face, Tristan,
因为这将是你最后看到的东西
'cause it's gonna be the last one that you ever see.
特里斯坦·德·马特尔引领组织走过数个世纪
Tristan De Martel guided this organization for centuries.
我不会让这次失败妨碍我们的大业
I will not allow that defeat to hamper our cause.
那些黑暗物品是我的家族遗产
Those dark objects are my family's legacy.
还给我
Give them back
否则我会自己拿回来
or I will take them back
我发誓你会为这一刻后悔
and I swear you will regret this moment.
我唯一后悔的是没能意识到
The only thing I regret is failing to realize
你已经完全失去控制
how far you've spun out of control!
世界上有一个未知的武器
Somewhere out there is an elusive weapon
能杀死始祖
capable of killing an original.
我打来是建议我们合力找到它
I'm calling to suggest we pool our efforts to find it.
阿丽亚娜 请上前来
Ariane. Come forward, please.
你想从我这里得到什么
And what do you want from me?
水将作为导体
Water will act as a conductor,
让我进入你的思想
allowing me to enter your mind.
你看见武器了吗
Did you see it? The weapon?
在你面前的是无止境的黑暗
An unending darkness lies before you.
一匹白马
A pale horse.
我解脱了
I am released.
还有另外一个人 只有她
There is only one other person
能够破译女巫的谜题
capable of deciphering the witch's riddle,
就是那个我对她分享
the very person with whom I shared
我那晚记忆的人 我信任的治疗师
my memories of that night: My trusted therapist.
这匹马就是用白栎树木做的
The horse was made of the white oak.
那件武器就在这里
That weapon is here.
怎么样了
How's it going in here?
我们暂时隐蔽起来了
We're cloaked. For now.
但我能感觉到有人在找你
But I can sense somebody's searching for you,
我猜是弗雷娅·迈克尔森
and my guess is it's Freya Mikaelson.
我想要是偷了唯一能杀死她全家的东西
I guess that's what happens when you steal the one thing
就是会发生这种事吧
that can kill her entire family.
要不是克劳斯拿走了我的黑暗物品
I wouldn't have taken it if Klaus hadn't confiscated
我也不会拿这马 所以这是他的错
my dark objects, so technically this is his fault.
那你去跟他解释吧
You try explaining that to him.
我都想好了...
I have it all worked out...
你施展一个克劳斯不能进入的界限咒语
you put up a boundary spell Klaus can't enter.
他想要他的东西 就得把我的东西还我
If he wants what's his, he'll give me back what's mine.
那些黑暗物品是新奥尔良的巫师们制♥造♥的
Those dark objects were made by New Orleans witches.
我和你一样想把它们拿回来
I want 'em back just as much as you do.
好 那说明我选对帮手了
Good. Then I chose the right partner.
卡米 你看看你惹了多大♥麻♥烦
Cami, you got to see the mess you're in.
你偷了唯一
You jacked the one weapon
能杀死世上最强吸血鬼的武器
that can kill the most powerful vampires in the world.
你已经被他们盯上了
You got a target on your back.
克劳斯不会伤害我的
Klaus wouldn't hurt me.
克劳斯不是唯一一个
Klaus ain't the only one that's gonna
在找白橡木的人
come looking for the white oak.
那我们就赶快搞定这事吧
Then let's get this over with.
文森特
Vincent!
我受够了当弱者
I'm sick of playing at a disadvantage.
这导致了我的死亡
It's what got me killed.
你不说话我就当你完全同意
I'm going to take your silence as a resounding agreement
我非常合理的计划了
with my very reasonable plan.
现在我只需邀克劳斯来就行了
Now all I have to do is invite Klaus.
卡米 你确定你想这么做吗
Cami, are you sure you want to do this?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
这是跟以利亚·迈克尔森
This is what befalls anyone
谈条件的代价
who bargains with Elijah Mikaelson.
阿丽亚娜发现了能杀死始祖的武器
Ariane discovered the weapon that could kill an original.
因为以利亚不会允许别人
And since Elijah would never allow anyone
知晓如此致命的秘密...
to posses so deadly a secret...
他杀了她
He killed her.
她对我很好
She was nice to me.
那或许你不介意多和她呆一会
Then perhaps you won't mind spending a little more time together.
你和其他人要和她连通
You and the others will channel her,
从她脑中寻找出武器
search her mind and find the weapon.
这对死人不太尊重啊 不是吗
It's a little disrespectful to the dead, don't you think?
更不用说这有多危险了
Not to mention dangerous.
如果以利亚发现了...
If Elijah finds out...
我比你更清楚以利亚有多危险
I know better than you how dangerous Elijah can be.
然而 我是他那脉的 我的生死
And yet, as he is my sire, my life
以及斯特里克斯的生死都与他相连
and the lives of the Strix are tied to his.
所以...
So...
我不找到武器
I will not rest
决不罢休
until that weapon is found.
看来就这样了
So that's how it is.
你从我的城市募集一个女巫
You recruit a witch from my city
而你都不跟我提一下
and you don't even tell me.
我没有向属下解释我决定的习惯
I'm not in the habit of explaining my decisions to subordinates.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
达维娜·克莱尔是前摄政者
Davina Claire is a former regent.
可惜她被逐出后才和我们合作
A shame she aligned with us only after her shunning.
不过 有些事是我也控制不了的
But then, some things are beyond even my control.
我不会让她成为你的傀儡
I'm not gonna let her be your puppet.
你没资格提要求
You are in no position to make demands.
如果预言属实 迈克尔森家族一年内
If the prophecy is true, the Mikaelsons will fall
会死去 我们都会随他们而死
within the year and us along with them.
我的计划能让我们都活下去
I have a plan that will keep us alive.
或许你该努力证明自己能帮得上我的计划
Perhaps you should focus on proving yourself essential to my plan.
文森特
Ah. Vincent.
我该想到卡米尔会找个强大的傻瓜
I should have known Camille would seek powerful fools
来帮她进行这场徒劳的博弈
to aid in this rather futile gambit.
我送你去见你的先祖们的时候
As I send you off to join your ancestors,
记住这是她的错
just know this is her fault.
我本希望这是场简单的交易
I was hoping for a simple trade,
但看到你就拿了这么个箱子
but seeing as how everything you took
根本装不下你拿走的东西
can't possibly fit in that briefcase,
所以我就想"简单"
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that "Simple"
根本不是你的风格 是吧
ain't exactly your style, huh?
为什么你不撤掉结界呢
Why don't you take down this barrier?
我会给你瞧瞧我的风格到底是什么样
I'll show you precisely what my style entails.
说真的吗
Seriously?
我有一个古老神秘的毁灭你们的武器
I have an ancient, mystical weapon of doom,
而你没有接受我非常合理的交易
and instead of agreeing to my very fair trade,
还在这威胁人
you're making threats.
她来了
There she is.
背叛了我的家族 偷走了我的东西
Traitor to my family, thief of that which is mine.
别一副委屈的样子
Don't be dramatic.
我说了 我不过是想引起你的注意
Like I said, I just wanted your attention.
鉴于你也来了 我想我成功了
And seeing as you're here, I'd say I got it.
没错 真是个有效的策略
Yes, a rather effective tactic.
一般我都用在敌人身上
One I usually reserve for enemies,
我还以为我们是恋人呢
and here I thought we were intimates.
没错
We are.
但爱情是以信任和平等为基础的
But relationships are built on trust and equality,
你没收我的东西既非信任也不平等
and we don't have either if you're confiscating my stuff.
所以你的解决方式就是偷我的东西
And so your response is to steal what's mine
好让我屈服于你吗
in an attempt to bend my will to your own.
我只想要回我的东西
I just want back what you took.
这才多少 也就三分之一吧
What, that's, like, a third of them?
白栎木也只给你三分之一好不好
So would you like a third of the white oak?
你真要如此吗
Are you really gonna do this?
够了 我就留你们这对小鸳鸯自己吵吧
Okay, listen, I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds alone, but,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表