剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
自然干了就行
Just let that dry,
然后你就可以走人了
and you'll be on your merry way.
那个 我虽然是没有
You know, not that I was expecting a,
期待欢迎会什么的
uh, parade or anything,
但是大家怎么都这么想让我赶紧走
But why is everyone so eager for me to go?
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托不是问题
Stefan Salvatore is not the problem.
但如果你这么想在朋友里找出个敌人
But if you are so determined to find foe amongst friends,
不用想肯定是马塞尔
then look no further than Marcel.
说到底 难道不是他偷了杰克逊的心脏
After all, did he not steal Jackson's heart and deliver it
交给了想要伤害我们的人吗
to the very people bent on harming us?
马塞尔才不是我们的问题
Marcel is the least of our troubles.
迈克尔森家族在担心什么呢 我想想
What's troubling the Mikaelsons? Oh, let's see.
比如以利亚古老吸血鬼组成的
Well, there's Elijah's super secret society
超级神秘组织
of ancient vampires...
要不是马塞尔 斯特里克斯现在还在
The Strix would still be clamoring over Hayley's heart
想办法取海莉的心脏呢
if it weren't for Marcel.
他们其中一位热心会员
One of their more zealous members,
以利亚的一位旧情人
an old flame of Elijah's,
正在努力试图打破我母亲最强的咒语之一
is trying to undo my mother's most powerful spell.
现在阿亚那帮人可以打破认祖归忠的联♥系♥
And now Aya and her mob are free to break the sire line.
这些年来
You know, we have made
我们可是结下了不少强敌 兄弟
many glorious enemies over the years, brother,
如果他们解除联♥系♥
But if they sever their link to us,
他们肯定会来杀我们
then they will all come for our heads.
没有白栎木也没用
Not without the white oak.
最后的白栎木在奥罗拉手里
Aurora has the last of it.
那她就先死
Then she dies first.
你曾对我说你想拿她的脑袋做脚凳
You once told me you wanted to use her head as a footstool.
还等什么呢
Why wait?
海莉
Hayley.
对
Yes.
知道了
I see.
新月狼群 他们找到了奥罗拉
The Crescent wolves-- they found Aurora.
圣查尔斯庄园 1913年建造
邮局
卢西安
Lucien.
晚上好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
我是来取别人的脑袋的
I had planned on taking a different head tonight,
但你的也凑合了
but yours will do just fine.
我真是受够那个倒霉玩意儿对着我了
I am getting so tired of having that vile weapon pointed at me.
造物者死在自己的创造物手里
Creator destroyed by his own creation.
这个情节太诗意了
I suppose there's a certain poetry to that,
不是吗 尼克劳斯
wouldn't you say, Niklaus?
带克劳斯离开
Get... Klaus... out of here.
对我开枪 你就死定了呃
Shoot me and you die.
确实
True.
暂时如此
For now.
这是什么
What is this?
尼克
Oh, Nik.
别人让你惊讶时 你的表情总是很搞笑
The funny faces you make when someone surprises you.
再见到你们俩真好
So good to see you both again,
尤其是今天
especially today.
我们为什么会在这里
How the hell are we here?
这个问题我知道
Ooh, I know the answer to that one.
这叫具象魔法
It's representational magic.
这屋里的某几样东西分别代表我们每个人
Something in the room represents each one of us.
显然 就是那样东西能让阿亚的女巫
Apparently, it's what allowed Aya's witches to drag you
带你们来她为我建造的狩猎室
to this chambre de chasse she created for me.
真好 找到代表我们的东西 我们就能出去
Perfect. We find what represents us, we break free.
你尽可以找 但找到前
You can certainly try, but until then,
我的斯特里克斯正在
my Strix are preparing a spell
准备一个前所未有的咒语
that is unlike any other in history.
我们要解除将你们和我们生命相连的联♥系♥
We are going to sever the link which binds your lives to ours.
是吗
Are we, now?
我们的二流拿破仑
Our second-rate Napoleon,
迫不及待的想用他的小脏爪子
desperately trying to leave his mark on the world
在世界上留下点痕迹呢
with those filthy little claws.
就算到最后 他也只能
Even if, in the end, he's left with
带着失败的印记离开
nothing but the scars of his failures.
请放心 会成功的
Oh, rest assured, it will work.
很快我们的命运就不会和你们的连在一起了
Soon our fates will no longer be tied to yours.
一旦完成
And once that's done,
你们无法控制身体 灵魂困在这里
as your bodies remain helpless and your minds remain here,
阿亚就会用我的白栎木完成预言
Aya will use my white oak to fulfill the prophecy.
所以你看
So, you see...
你们今天就要死了
Today you die.
而且你们的血脉也会破除
And with your sire lines torn from you,
你会孤独死去
you die alone.
在那之前
Until then,
我们要怎么消遣呢
how shall we pass the time?
天哪
Oh, dear.
我是不是接近了
Perhaps I've gotten too close
代表我的东西
to that which represents me in here.
你是说武士刀吗
Oh, you mean the swords?
完全不是 亲爱的
Hardly, darling.
虽然在低级艺术品和破古董之间
Though between a subpar piece of art and a broken relic,
我估计你也只能选刀了 对吧
I suppose you'd have to choose the swords, wouldn't you?
就为了否认的话
If only out of denial.
也许在这里我们无法伤害对方
Maybe we can't hurt each other in here,
但当我出去了 我会把你砍成两半
But when I'm free, I'm going to cut you in half.
卡米还好吗
How's Cami?
谁说我们在这就伤不到对方
Who says we can't hurt each other in here?
我猜一下
Let me guess.
我是棋盘
I'm the chessboard.
并不是 这房♥间是了解你的人设计的
Not exactly, but this room was designed by someone who knew you,
亲密之人
intimately.
所以你该问问自己 阿亚是怎么看待你的
So you should ask yourself: how does Aya see you?
你该明白 我在这是因为我的族人拥戴我
You realize that I'm here because my people love me;
而你在这是因为这些人憎恶你
you're here because those exact same people loathe you.
是你把他们逼到这一步的
You've driven them to this.
这是你给自己做的牢笼
It's a prison of your own making.
这都怪我转化你 给你留了条凄惨的小命
Shackled to your miserable existence from the moment I sired you.
没错
Precisely.
我们是你的孩子
We are your children.
我们来找你 我们央求你
We came to you. We begged you
求你在预言破灭前先躲起来
to lock yourselves away until the prophecy window had passed,
仅此一次 肩负起作为我们创造者的责任
to, for once, bear the burden of being our creators.
你能别再
Would you mind terribly
跟我说什么不负责任的老爸之类的吗
if you spared me the deadbeat dad lecture?
你知道吗
You know,
我其实很感激那一百多年被你催眠
I'm almost grateful for those hundred-odd years
把自己当成你而活的日子
I spent compelled being you.
那段时间教会我太多
It taught me so much.
但最重要的一点是 如何不成为你
But nothing more important than how to not be you.
你背叛的时候 我保持忠诚
Where you betray, I prove loyal.
你放弃 我留下
Where you abandon, I remain.
你还能找到哪个身穿铠甲的士卒
And should you find a knight or two in shining armor
仍然愚蠢到愿为你效力吗
still foolish enough to fight for you...
留在你身边 他们会死的
...They will die right alongside you.
我没想到阿亚能抓到克劳斯和以利亚
I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down.
先不说这个
And regardless,
为什么我们突然开始相信这家伙了
why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh?
他可是一有机会 马上就跟奥罗拉跑了的人
He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got.
我追求真爱这有错吗
You can hardly fault a man for following his heart.
而且后来她开始说疯话
Yet the moment she started raving
说要用白栎木杀掉克劳斯的时候
about firing white oak into Klaus,
我意识到了俗语说的
well, words were said,
皮之不存 毛将焉附
hearts broken, veins drained.
现在你开口讲信任了
You're one to talk about trust.
是谁把我已逝丈夫的心脏
Who was it that handed my dead husband's heart
交给了那些参与杀害他的人
to the people that helped murder him?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表