剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我们就能增加他和文森特之间的联♥系♥
we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent.
好了 清空一切思绪
All right, let go of everything.
感受那股波流
Feel the vibration.
跟波流的节奏协调一致
Now, harmonize with the cadence of the drone.
一旦他们进入和谐状态
And once they're both in harmony,
这个就能够自己运转
it should continue by itself.
然后就要靠你集中精神
And it's up to you to concentrate.
增加联♥系♥
To amplify it.
芬恩
Finn?
我知道他们在哪里了
I know where they are.
弗雷娅 我很抱歉
Freya, I'm so sorry.
我不能让你这么做
Can't let you do that.
你错了
You're making a mistake.
你今天不必杀人
No one has to die today.
可爱的弗雷娅
Oh, oh, sweet Freya.
今天就是一连串可怕死亡的开始
Today is the beginning of an awful lot of death.
恐怕要先从你下手了
Starting with yours, I'm afraid.
说真的
Truly...
我们本来还能成一对儿呢
you and I could've been quite the thing.
卢西安
Lucien?
来的正是时候 兄弟们
Just in time for the party, lads.
干杯
Cheers.
好戏开始了
Let the fun begin.
你们能在赶在
Can either of you get to me
我杀死你们姐姐之前阻止我吗
faster than I can rip your darling sister's head off?
我想也不能
Didn't think so.
你这混♥蛋♥挺机灵啊
Oh, you clever bastard.
扶住她 扶着她的头
Hold her. Hold her head.
帮我一下
Help me with this one.
不要吸血鬼的血
No vampire blood.
没关系
That's okay.
其他人都喝了
The others drank.
我是混血儿
I'm a hybrid.
喝吧 没事
Go on. Go on.
他想要他们的毒液
He needed their venom.
卢西安针对狼人咬伤的解药
Lucien's cure for werewolf bites.
他提取出所需要的毒液
He harvested the venom he needed,
然后制♥造♥出了疫苗
then reverse-engineered a vaccine.
很聪明嘛
Clever stuff.
那她呢
And her?
那个死掉的吸血鬼
The dead vampire?
是狼人毒液杀死了她
It was the wolf venom that killed her.
卢西安是在测试他的解药
Just Lucien testing his cure.
他明知能起作用
Why does he need to test out something
怎么还去测试
he knows already works?
没事了 已经没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
他在哪
Where is he?
那家伙吗 死了
That guy? Dead.
不
No.
听我说
Listen to me.
没事了 已经结束了
It's done. It's over.
你不明白
You don't understand.
他喝下了那份浆液
He drank the serum.
他希望你杀掉他
He wanted you to kill him.
你帮他完成了最后一步
You helped him take the final step.
这水平太差了 加把劲啊 各位
Poor show, poor show. Come on, gents.
你们就这点能耐啊
You can do better, surely.
觉得如何 以利亚
What do you think, Elijah?
我的新能力很合适我吧
This new power, it suits me, no?
我考虑过
I've pondered this--
先杀死谁
whom to end first:
你还是克劳斯
you or Klaus?
我想先杀他
Thought him.
但现在既然我在这
But now that I'm here,
我想应该先杀你
I think it should be you.
屏障咒
A barrier spell.
真有趣
How delicious.
我喜欢狩猎过程中的小刺♥激♥
I do appreciate a bit of spice being thrown into the hunt.
要是猎物自己送上门来
It's not very fun if the quarry just rolls over
就不好玩了对吧
and offers its neck, is it?
我可以一直维持这道屏障咒
I can keep this up as long as I need to.
我知道你可以 小贱♥人♥
I don't doubt it, you little minx.
不要紧
Nevermind.
我已经等了一千年
I have waited a thousand years.
不在乎多等一会
I can wait a tad longer.
我很乐于慢慢折磨你们
I'm gonna enjoy making this last a long time.
至少你姐安全了
Well, at least your sister's safe.
那家伙表面上跟我们一家人称兄道弟
And the man that pretended to be a family friend,
背地里却一直痛恨我们
but actually hated us for an eternity,
他现在变成了大魔头
has turned himself into some creature.
我们都知道 他可能就是预言里
Here which, for all we know, could be the bloody beast
那个会终结我们的恶魔
the prophecy said would end us!
你反常的行为
All of this?
我觉得这和你身为吸血鬼无关
I don't think it has anything to do with you being a vampire.
卡米说可能和魔法有关
Cami said it might be magic-related.
我觉得她说得对
And I think she's right.
科尔 你现在不是你自己了
Kol, you're not yourself.
不是我自己
Not myself?
我该是什么样的
And which self am I supposed to be?
我当过巫师 吸血鬼
I have been a witch, a vampire,
鬼魂 还有寄居他人身体的巫师
a ghost, a witch in somebody else's body.
现在我又是吸血鬼了
And now, I am a bloody vampire again.
你可能觉得我被诅咒了
Now, you think that I'm cursed.
但我觉得是别人
But I think it's everybody else
总插手我的事
getting into my bloody business
不知道该适可而止
and not knowing when to back off.
弗雷娅安全了
Freya's safe.
其他人呢
What about the others?
芬恩的情况很不好
Well, Finn's in a bad way.
被卢西安的咬伤折磨了八个小时了
Suffering the past eight hours from Lucien's bite.
以利亚说我应该回去治疗他
Elijah thinks I should return home and heal him.
缓解他的痛苦
Ease his pain.
克劳斯 你应该去
Klaus, you should go.
等这几个人好起来以后
As soon as these last few recover,
我会送他们回家 多打听点消息
I'll get them home, gather what I can and
然后烧了这个地方
torch this place.
不用
No.
芬恩可以自己解毒
Finn can purge it himself.
他的痛苦是自找的
He's earned the agony.
更何况 你知道我有多喜欢
Besides, you know how much
把东西付之一炬
I love burning things to the ground.
克劳斯 你说你要
Klaus, when you said that you wanted
为了霍普和我并肩作战的时候
to work together for Hope's sake,
我很好奇那会是什么样
I wanted to see what that looked like.
现在我知道了
And now I do.
谢谢你陪我救这些狼人
I appreciate you helping me rescue the wolves,
但是如果有机会让芬恩成为盟友
but if there is any chance of making Finn an ally,
你应该好好把握
you should take it.
快去吧
Go.
别把我扔在里面
Don't leave me in here!
别扔下我一个人
Don't leave me alone!
把他放下
Put him down.
你不是一个人 芬恩
You're not alone, Finn.
我在这
I'm here.
别走
Don't leave...
他为什么这样说
Why is he talking like this?
他产生了我们背叛他的错觉
It's hallucinations of our betrayal.
这是他的噩梦
It's his nightmare.
他看上去很惨啊
Well, he looks ...awful.
狼人咬伤
Werewolf bite.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表