剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and anyone who dared stand up for themselves,
你都会夺走我们的所爱
you took away everything that we loved!
因为这就是你的本性
Because that is what you do!
为此
And for that,
你必须付出代价
you must pay.
不 不 不要伤害她
No! No, don't hurt her!
弗雷娅 弗雷娅 情况更糟了
Freya! Freya, it's getting worse.
别伤害她 达维娜
Don't hurt her! Davina!
放松 平静下来 好吗
Calm down. Calm down, okay?
达维娜不在了
Davina's gone.
她已经不在了
She's gone.
她已经安息了 没事了
She's at peace now. It's okay.
-他们在哪 -冷静一下
- Where are they? - Calm yourself.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
够了
Enough!
在我为他进行辩护之前
You will not condemn my brother before I have had a chance
你们不能给他定罪
to speak on his behalf.
你有话想说吗
You want to speak?
好啊
All right.
说吧
Go ahead.
你们控诉我哥不合理的报复行为
You accuse my brother of unjust retaliation.
杀死了你们心爱的人
Of killing your loved ones.
但是他和你们又有什么区别
But how is he any different from any of you?
弱肉强食
The strong fight to determine who is strongest,
我哥是强者
and my brother is strong!
没错 他争权夺利 但你们也是如此
Yes, he fights for power, as do all of you.
但他的第一本能就是保护他的血脉
But his first instinct is to defend his blood,
就像你们为家人复仇一样
as you act to avenge yours.
你们说他有罪 但是我想问问你们
You say he is guilty, but I ask you,
在场各位又有谁不会这么做
would anyone here do any less?
这就是你的辩词吗
That's your argument?
维护家人就可以不择手段吗
All's fair in defense of the family?
问题是 丽贝卡
Thing is, Rebekah,
我印象中他还惩罚过你 他妹妹
I seem to recall he punished you, his sister,
不为其他原因
for no other reason than fear
就为害怕你爱别人多过他
that you might love someone more than him.
我们在一起一千年了
We have been together for a millennium.
有点小争执不足为奇
We were bound to have a few tiffs.
因为你爱我 就让你沉睡也算小争执吗
Was it a "tiff" when he daggered you for loving me?
那合理吗
Was that justice?
或是他将你驱逐出法属区驱逐呢
Or when he exiled you from the quarter?
逼你离开家人
From your family?
-离开我 -马塞尔 别说了
- From me? - Marcel, stop.
你恨他
You hate him.
你和在场的其他人一样恨他
You hate him as much as anybody here,
鉴于他让你痛苦了那么久 你也许更恨他
maybe even more, given how long he has made you suffer.
你知道吗 马塞尔
You know what, Marcel?
你说得对
You're right.
丽贝卡
Rebekah...
你看 我一直没有完全坦白
You see, I haven't been entirely honest.
也许是时候把有关我亲爱的哥哥
Perhaps it's time to tell the brutal truth
克劳斯·迈克尔森的残忍♥真♥相♥说出来了
about my dear brother Klaus Mikaelson.
是的 他是我哥哥
Yes, he is my brother,
我这么多年来一直爱他
and I have loved him through the ages.
但是没人比我更能体会
But no one has felt the blunt end
他愤怒的可怕
of his ire more than I.
他声称他的行为都是为了家族
He claims that his actions are in defense of his family,
但他撒谎
but he lies!
丽贝卡 你情况不太好
Rebekah, you're not well.
诅咒影响了你的思想
The curse has poisoned your mind.
让她说
Let her speak!
是的 尼克
Yes, Nik.
我想说
I would like to speak.
尽管 当然不合时宜地说话时
Although, when I speak out of turn,
常常胸口会被♥插♥上匕♥首♥
I often end up with a dagger in my chest.
我的哥哥 他不能接受残忍♥的真♥相♥
You see, my brother, he cannot handle the brutal truth
他会摧毁他所触碰的一切
that he destroys everything he touches.
你杀死了我们的母亲
You murdered our mother.
还有你的两位父亲
And both of your fathers.
你给兄弟姐妹插上匕♥首♥ 把我们留在棺材里数十年
You dagger your siblings and leave us in coffins for decades!
你伤了我们的心
You break our hearts,
你禁止我们寻找真爱 因为你自己
you forbid us from finding love, all because you can't find
爱的人
any love of your own.
我嫉妒你们所有人
I am envious of all of you.
你们现在摆脱了他
You have broken free from him.
但我却没有这样的释怀感
But I have had no such relief.
我和他相连 并非认祖归忠
Chained to him not because of a sire link,
而是因为我们还是孩子时
but because of a foolish pact that we made to each other
给彼此定下的愚蠢约定
when we were nothing more than children.
如果他能经历我所经历的痛苦呢
What if he could suffer the way I have?
我们所有人经历的痛苦
The way that we all have!
很好
Well...
我想我们听够了
I think we've heard enough.
你们做好决定了吗
Have you come to a decision?
杀死他 杀死他
Kill him! Kill him!
我看到了你
I saw you.
我做了个梦
I had a dream you were...
我抱着你
I was holding you.
你似乎很快乐
You seemed happy.
那不是梦
It wasn't a dream.
我真的很快乐
And I was happy.
如果尼克劳斯不能成功
If Niklaus doesn't make it...
-他会的 -听我说
- He will make it. - Listen to me.
你伤心够了
Now, you have grieved enough.
你答应我 即使不为你自己 也要为霍普
You promise me-- if not for yourself, then for Hope--
你要尽可能远离这里
you will get as far away from this place as you can.
我想让你快乐
I want you to be happy.
杀死他 杀死他
Kill him! Kill him!
够了
Enough!
我对你感到失望 马塞勒斯
I'm disappointed in you, Marcellus.
利用我可怜受伤的妹妹来散播你的谬论
Using my poor, impaired sister to propagate your vitriol.
这算不上真正的领导者 你说呢
It's hardly the mark of a true leader, wouldn't you say?
得了吧 你想说遗言那就说吧
Oh, please. You want the last word, take it.
然后我们就可以结束这一切
Then we can finish this.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
失去达维娜就愤怒了
Outraged over the loss of Davina.
她又一次地背叛了我的家族
She who routinely betrayed my family.
最终 甚至违背了你的意愿
And in the end, defied even you.
也许
Perhaps...
你应该警告她背叛我是什么下场
you should've warned her what befalls those who cross me.
也许
Maybe...
她的遭遇都是你的错
what happened to her was your fault.
不重要
No matter.
达维娜的死 帮助我们打败了卢西安
Davina's death did help defeat Lucien,
所以我想你可以说
so I suppose you could say
那个小女巫终于证明了自己
the little witch did finally prove herself
多少是有点价值的
to be of some minute worth.
至于你们众位
And as for you lot...
是的 我杀死了你们爱的人
yes, I murdered your loved ones!
我杀死了你的妓♥女♥
I killed your harlot.
我摧毁了你的贫民窟
I rid the world of your slum.
我让你摆脱了你年迈的母亲
And I freed you from your decrepit mother.
所以有什么关系呢
So, what of it?
你们每个人 今天站在这里
Each and every one of you stands here today
是因为我想让你们如此
because I willed it to be so.
这场可笑的审判能存在 是因为我的许可
This mockery of a trial is allowed only because of me.
你们的永生
And your very immortality
是我给你们的礼物
is a gift... from me.
是你们永远无法偿还的债
A debt that you can never repay.
远远不能和我所谓的罪行相抵消
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表