剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Inspired, I assume, by your grief over Finn's demise?
你打地鼠呢
Pop goes the weasel!
都被你的咒语打出脑动脉瘤了
A rather potent aneurysm spell.
你总是这么厉害
You never fail to impress.
我还有很多招数呢
Oh, I have all kinds of tricks.
我们甚至带了一群观众来看好戏
We even brought an audience to enjoy the show.
开始吧 亲爱的姐姐
Oh, come now, my darling sister.
斯特里克斯就是这场戏的主角 是第一幕
The Strix are the show. Well, the first act.
第二幕 卢西安被埋在一千吨♥的水泥底下
Act two, Lucien's buried beneath 1,000 tons of cement.
第三幕 剧透一下
Act three-- spoiler alert--
你埋在停车场下面
you're a parking lot.
即使一千年过去了
Oh, even after 1,000 years,
你从来都无法控制住你的狂妄自大
you've never managed to curb your hubris.
你仍然漫游在自己妄自尊大的迷雾里
You still wander through a smog of your own self-importance.
我能杀死任何东西
I can kill anything.
甚至是他们 甚至是你
Even them. Even you.
既然先祖们让我变成他们的战士
And since the Ancestors have made me their champion,
他们绝不允许我被困住
they will not allow me to be detained.
尼克 真是一个难题
Nik, what a conundrum.
你孩子的母亲在那边
Mother of your child over here,
而你的梦中情人在另一边
woman of your dreams over here.
我应该先杀谁
Which one should I kill first?
我才是背叛你的人
I'm the one who betrayed you.
我才是你痛恨的人
I'm the one you hate.
而且她们是你关心的人
And they're the ones you care for.
所以我当着你的面把她们撕碎
So what a pleasure for me to watch
简直是一种享受啊
your face as I rip them apart.
我就这儿 已经做好准备
Hey. I'm right here, ready and waiting.
卡米 充当英雄真不适合你
Oh, Cami, the hero was never a good look on you.
无助 瑟瑟发抖才更像你
Trembling and helpless is more your style.
卡米 尼克有没有对你讲过
Cami, did Nik ever mention to you what happens
吸血鬼进入未被邀请的房♥间会发生什么
when a vampire goes into a room without being invited?
奥罗拉
Aurora!
求你了
Please.
你就只有这点能耐吗
Is that the best you got?
放开她
Let her go!
安静点 尼克 别让她在最后的时刻
Hush, Nik! Don't make her final moments any worse
变得更惨
than they need to be!
亲爱的 我还真有点为你难过呢
Darling, I almost feel sorry for you.
像我曾经被爱情蒙蔽一样
Blinded by love as I once was,
准备牺牲所有 甚至是生命 而为了一个
ready to give everything, even your life, for one who is
永远都不值得你这样做的人
and always will be unworthy.
卡米 动手
Cami, now.
晚安 小美人
Good night, sunshine.
科尔在哪儿 他还好吗
Where's Kol? Is he okay?
他走了 小达
He's gone, D.
什么 为何
What? Why?
我阻止了凡的咒语 现在他在这里是安全的
I-I stopped Van's spell. It's safe for him here now.
但那不是永久之计
But it's not a permanent solution.
你会找到的 我知道你会
You'll find one. I know you will.
但在那之前
But until then,
科尔必须离开才能确保你的安全
Kol had to leave to keep you safe.
不
No.
听着 我认识他几乎已经有两个世纪了
Listen, I have known the guy for almost two centuries,
这是他第一次做了正确的选择
and this is the first time that he has ever done the right thing.
我知道
I know.
达维娜
即将离开新奥尔良市 城市界线
即将离开新奥尔良市 城市界线
即将离开新奥尔良市 城市界线
你真以为你能爱上那个蠢货吗
Do you really think you could ever love that imbecile?
可怜的卢西安
Aw. Poor, sweet Lucien.
这么多年了 他还在坚持追求我
After all this time, he remains such a dedicated suitor.
真可惜我一直都只是利用他而已
Such a shame I'll never see him as more than a means to an end.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
而且只花了你大半天的时间
And it only took you the better part of a day.
你想把链条重新戴上吗
Do you want the chains back on?
那就帮了我们一个大忙了
You'd be doing us all a marvelous favor.
或许你可以用什么东西堵住他的嘴
Perhaps you could fasten something to his mouth.
奥罗拉仍然没有知觉
Aurora's still out cold.
让她维持那种状态有多大的可能性
What are the chances of keeping her that way?
我的咒语能让她长时间处于昏迷状态
Oh, my spell will keep her down long enough to use the serum
利用她的血液里使的血清
in her blood to figure out
找到杀死她和卢西安的方法
how to kill both her and Lucien.
我必须说 我可是相当期待
I must say, I'm rather looking forward to it.
不客气
You're welcome.
我想我也应该感谢你
I suppose I ought to be thanking you as well.
你可以承包换尿布的活儿来感谢我
You can thank me in diaper duty.
话说回来 既然你到处感谢别人
Although, while you're on the grateful train,
或许你应该感谢一下卡米
you should probably hit up Cami.
我相信卡米尔更想我离她远点
I believe Camille prefers I leave her alone.
拜托 克劳斯
Oh, please, Klaus.
难道你没看见她为了救你遭受了什么吗
Did you see what she went through to save your ass?
卡米可能会说保持距离才是最好的 或许是
Cami may tell you that staying away is best-- and maybe it is--
但她对你的感觉不会变
but it doesn't stop how she feels.
你今天可真是一个大英雄
You were quite the hero today.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我是不是阻碍了你庞大邪恶的复仇计划
did I get in the way of your big, bad revenge scheme?
你进不来
You can't come in.
对 当然进不来 你现在是一个吸血鬼
No, of course not. You're a vampire now.
房♥契可能是用别人的姓名签的
The lease would be in someone else's name.
晚安 卢西安
Good night, Lucien.
当然 你会想让那个人就在附近
Of course, you'd want that person close by,
万一
in case...
一个朋友冒出来找你喝茶
a friend popped by for tea.
附近的邻居
Neighbors are close by.
肯定不是一个随便的邻居
Of course, it couldn't just be any neighbor.
这个人必须能及时出现
It'd have to be someone whose presence was reliable.
可能是一个在家里上班的人
Perhaps someone who worked from home.
不是四楼的格雷戈里 他下个月就要搬出去
Not Gregory on the fourth floor. He's moving out next month.
也不是七楼B号♥的拉蒂西娅
Or Laticia, 7-B.
她是一个恐旷症患者
She's agoraphobic.
但是 斯蒂芬妮 就在走廊那头
But... Stephanie, just down the hall...
你放过她
You leave her alone.
那个嘛 有点困难
Well, that's going to be difficult,
因为我已经把她杀了
seeing as I've already killed her.
所以 你明白了吧
So, you see,
我能进来
I can come in.
始祖家族
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表