剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
is how long I'm going to make him suffer before I kill him.
克制 兄弟 暂时
Restraint, brother, for now.
为什么 明显白栎木的谣言
Why? Finn is clearly the one spreading rumors
就是芬恩散播出去的
about missing white oak.
是他在招引尼克的敌人们
He's luring Nik's enemies out of the woodwork.
这都是他邪恶复仇的一部分
It's all part of his tedious revenge fantasy.
你错了
You're wrong.
你们俩复活前就有那些流言了
Those rumors began before either of you returned.
芬恩是无辜的
Finn's innocent.
无辜的
Innocent?
抱歉 亲爱 但芬恩想谋杀我们大家
Pardon me, luv, but Finn has tried to kill
也不止一次了
the rest of us more than once.
他是家族的敌人
He's an enemy of our family.
他也是家族的一部分
He is our family.
芬恩回来正好是个
Finn's return is an opportunity
让我们摒弃前嫌重修旧好的机会
to mend old wounds and fix what's broken.
他不是打了随便一个花瓶
He didn't just drop a bloody vase!
他谋杀了我
He murdered me!
你这么确定
You seem certain.
你真要站她那边吗
Are you honestly siding with her?
芬恩不止一次地证明了
Time and again, Finn has demonstrated
他对这家族的唾弃 请你告诉我
nothing but contempt towards his family, so you tell me:
你怎么就如此确定
How can you be so certain
这次他回来是要友好相处呢
that he would return to us in peace?
因为姐姐了解我
Our sister knows me well.
虽然你质疑我的目的是十分明智的
Though perhaps you're right to doubt my intentions.
别客气
By all means,
让我们好好聊聊我们的家族矛盾吧
let's discuss our family quarrels.
我相信这事我们早该做了
I believe we're long overdue.
我理解你为什么想来这里了
Well, I can see why you wanted to come here.
我觉得好安全了
I feel safer already.
我们关门了
We're closed.
看起来不像啊
You don't look closed.
只对你关门
We are for you.
也许你没注意到我的帽子
Well, perhaps you failed to notice the hat.
来杯波本
I'll take a bourbon.
要有霍利斯自己酿的私酒更好
Unless Hollis is still serving that moonshine of his.
天哪
Well, I'll be damned.
我来吧
I got this.
你在我的酒吧
It's been a long time
跳舞都是好久以前的事了
since you danced on my bar, Hayley Marshall.
我都好久不干这行了
It's been a long time since I danced on any bar.
我现在有了新麻烦
I get in a different kind of trouble these days.
霍利斯 这是霍普
Hollis, meet Hope.
瞧瞧她
Look at her.
城里人啊
City boy, huh?
没想到
Wouldn't have guessed that.
不要小看城市的诱惑
Never underestimate the allure of indoor plumbing.
霍利斯 这是克劳斯
Hollis, this is Klaus.
他是 我女儿的父亲
He's my... daughter's father.
这事说来话长
It's a long story.
我们 需要个地方避避风头
We just... need a place to lay low.
你选得时机不太好啊
You picked a pretty rough time for us around here.
现在有很多人正要离开族群
A lot of folks are giving up on the pack altogether.
不过
Well...
你可是威洛比湖丢飞镖
for the reigning dart-throwing, tequila-shooting
拼酒冠军
champ of Willoughby Lake?
我只是希望能有更多人
I just wish there were a few more people here
好好欢迎你回家
to give you a proper homecoming.
你们好好住下 我上我的私酿酒
You guys settle in, I'll pour the moonshine.
孩子的酒钱全免
Baby drinks for free.
现在是既有好消息又有坏消息
Looks like we got a good news/bad news situation on our hands.
马塞尔 我没时间跟你扯
Marcel, I simply don't have time for this.
我有子弹的线索了
I got a bead on the bullet.
找到了它的人要卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
Whoever found it is offering it up to the highest bidder.
而且出价的人不少
Of which there are more than a few.
这叫好消息吗
This is your idea of good news?
坏消息是这事泄漏了
The bad news is word spread.
斯特里克斯都被惊动了
The Strix are, uh, spooked.
要惊动他们可不容易呢
And they're usually such a laid-back bunch.
这样的子弹流传在外
Well, with that bullet out there,
半数敌人又有活埋你的欲望
half of them want to bury you alive.
我觉得也情有可原
I can't blame them.
你死了
You die,
他们也得死
they die, too.
告诉他们迈克尔森宅邸很安全
Tell them that the Mikaelson compound is quite secure,
再加上他们自己
and with the addition of their own forces,
根本固若金汤
absolutely impenetrable.
没人会出去 也没人进得来
No one will leave here, no one will enter.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
也许这能让他们停止抱怨
Maybe this will stop their infernal bitching.
能帮我争取到赢得拍卖♥♥的时间
Giving me enough time to win that auction.
或者杀掉赢了的那个人
Or kill the guy who does.
迅速 马塞尔
Godspeed, Marcellus.
跟我比划比划啊
Take a swing at me, huh?
只会躲来躲去 就是打架
All these sidesteps and parries-- even the way
-你都这么无聊 -你就只会这么说
- you fight is boring. - It's an odd critique,
考虑到我们上次见面后
considering all your flair and flourish
你全部的天赋与成长
couldn't keep you from being bested the last time
无法让你不被打败
we faced each other.
也许我们就该让他们对打
Perhaps we should let them fight.
毕竟 他们杀不死对方
After all, they can't actually kill each other.
你俩规矩点
Behave yourselves.
尤其是我们在可预见的未来里
Particularly considering we'll be confined
都得一起被困在这里
here together for the foreseeable future.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
术语应该叫"宅假"
I believe the term is "staycation"
尼克劳斯不是唯一
You see, Niklaus isn't the only one
激发报复幻想的人
who's inspired revenge fantasies.
我们现在都有危险
Right now, we are all at risk.
马塞尔正在努力找回白栎木
So... while Marcel works to retrieve the white oak,
我建议大家别装腔作势了
I recommend we dispense with all of this posturing.
家人像以前一样其乐融融
Get down to some good old-fashioned family bonding.
我非常确定这玻璃杯有十年没洗了
I'm quite sure this glass hasn't been washed in the past decade,
所以是这里最干净的东西
which makes it the cleanest thing in this establishment.
你今天的吐槽额度用完了 恭喜你
And you have hit your complaint quota for the day, congrats.
你真是最恶毒的
You are officially the worst.
我好像记得是你
I seem to remember you knocking
主动上门加入公路旅行的
on my door to join this little road trip.
没人拿枪逼你
No one had a gun to your head.
怎么回事 受不了每天
What was it... couldn't bear to spend another day
给以利亚展示你悲伤的大眼睛
giving Elijah the mournful doe eyes?
-不关你的事 -没错
- That is none of your business. - Right.
只是我哥和我女儿的母亲
It's only my brother and the mother of my daughter
在我家 没错 还在我的城市
in my house in... oh, yes... my city.
怪了 好像你又全以自我为中心了
Weird. It's almost like you're making this all about you again.
海尔斯
Hales?
如果你们想低调点
If you're trying to be discreet,
从情侣吵架小点声开始
start by turning down the volume on the lovers' spat.
有事吗
Is everything okay?
有人想抢汽油然后上高速公路逃跑
Someone tried to rob the gas n' save down by the highway.
凯拉当时在场
Kayla was there.
我听说坏人出事了
I heard it went bad for the bad guy.
凯拉·麦金尼斯
Kayla McInnis.
她第一次变身
Her first.
慢着 她不是才九岁吗
Wait, isn't she, like, nine years old?
十五岁了
Fifteen.
我以前照顾过她 我上次见她
A girl I used to babysit for. The last time I saw her,
她还在玩娃娃呢
she was playing with dolls.
她现在杀人了 触发了诅咒
Now she's killed someone and triggered the wolf curse.
她人呢
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表