剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
如果这个预言实现了 你们都会被击倒
If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall.
一个被朋友
One by friend,
一个被敌人 一个被家人
one by foe, and one by family.
-求求你 尼克 杀了我吧 -唯一爱你的人正在海底
- Please Nik, just kill me. - Not with the only one who loves you
腐烂发臭 我怎么能杀了你呢
rotting at the bottom of the ocean.
你杀了一个巫师 就不再属于巫师团了
You kill a witch, you lose your place among the witches.
你要因此被逐出巫师会 对不起 达维娜
For what you've done, you need to be shunned. I'm sorry, Davina.
圣詹姆斯是魔法无效的地方
St. James is the one place where magic doesn't work.
达维娜 我录这段视频是因为魔法是我们的敌人
Davina, I'm recording this here because magic is our enemy.
先祖们逼我帮助卢西安·卡斯尔
The Ancestors are forcing me to help Lucien Castle.
我已准备好一切 要得到我应有的身份
I have everything I need to become what I deserve to be.
你想成为始祖
You want to become an Original.
我想更高级
I intend to be an upgrade.
卢西安的毒液来源于所有的七个狼族
Lucien's venom is derived from all seven packs.
让他咬一口 我都无法治愈
Giving him a bite that not even I can cure.
他希望你杀掉他
He wanted you to kill him.
你帮他完成了最后一步
You helped him take the final step.
先祖们在操控科尔 他们控制不了我
The Ancestors are manipulating Kol. They couldn't get to me,
所以就让他失控
so they're making him lose control.
有两瓶血清 但他只喝了一瓶
There are two vials of serum, and he only drank one.
他是给两个人准备的 奥罗拉
He made enough for two. Aurora.
她不见了
She's gone.
开心吗 亲爱的
Enjoying yourself, luv?
我感觉如获新生
I feel like a brand-new woman.
遣词造句不错嘛
What a lovely choice of words.
这环境让我想起我们在巴黎的时光
This setting reminds me of the time we were in Paris.
1903年
1903?
黄金年代
La Belle Epoque.
和平而繁荣
Peace, prosperity.
-充满希望 -这就是你的目的吗
- Hope. - Oh, so is this your intention?
灌我香槟 引我回忆
Ply me with champagne and then entice me with nostalgia?
我只想在这地方给我俩
I simply desired an auspicious location
开个好头 开始新的旅程
for us to begin a new adventure.
可能几个世纪后
Perhaps, centuries from now,
你我会回想起这田园景致
you and I will look back at this bucolic scene
是我们新篇章的开始
as the beginning of our chapter.
要怎么续写新篇章呢
And what does that chapter entail?
权力 统治
Power, domination.
复仇
Vengeance.
男人就是会说
Men are such good talkers,
但他们也只是会说而已
but how rarely they produce more than words.
他们还说我只会妄想
And they call me delusional.
你一如既往地机智
Your wit is as sharp as ever.
尼克是放弃你的蠢货
Nik is the fool who let you slip away.
虽然失去你已经是对他的惩罚
And while that loss is punishment enough,
但你放心 我会让他更加痛苦
rest assured, I will heap more suffering upon his head.
你无法打败尼克劳斯 卢西安
You cannot defeat Niklaus, Lucien.
他一直都比你强
He is and always has been your better.
我彻底改变了
I am altogether different now.
迈克尔森女巫的血
Blood of a Mikaelson witch,
注入了黑魔法
imbued with dark magic.
将我转化为世界上
This has transformed me into something new
从未出现过的强大生物
with a power unlike anything the world has ever seen.
连迈克尔森一家人被我咬都死定了
My bite is lethal, even to a Mikaelson.
你这不只是吹牛吧 卢西安
Is this more of your boasting, Lucien?
不 非常简单就可以验证真假
Oh, no. It can all be verified easily enough.
去问可怜的芬恩吧
Just ask poor Finn.
等等 不行 我杀了他
Oh, wait. You can't. I killed him.
他的其他兄弟也会如预言所说
The rest of his brothers shall follow soon enough,
马上随他而去
as the prophecy has stated.
但首先...
But first...
我想向你提议
I wanted to make you this offer.
我的提议很简单
My proposal is simple.
跟我一起 奥罗拉
Join me, Aurora.
喝下这个 变成我这样
Drink this, become what I am,
让我们永恒的余生都活在一起
and let us spend the rest of our mortal lives together.
作为交换 你将拥有我至死不渝的爱
In exchange, you will have my undying love.
还能报你一直渴望报的仇
And all the revenge you could desire.
我想接受你的提议
I would accept your offer,
但恐怕你的爱我无福消受
but I fear I could not enjoy your love
而且只要我哥哥还在受苦 仇就报不了
or my revenge as long as my brother suffers.
那允许我作出另一个承诺
Then allow me this further promise.
答应我
Say yes,
你最终会救回特里斯坦
and by the end of day, you shall have Tristan back.
或者我杀死以利亚 结束他的痛苦
Or I will relieve his suffering by killing Elijah.
你一直走来走去 监视我呢
You're hovering.
我在监督你 不然怎能加快你的速度
I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors?
想一想 或许我该让文森特过来
Let's see. Perhaps I should bring Vincent here.
弄断他的腿 逼他协助你
Force him to aid you by removing his legs.
文森特也不知道杀死卢西安的方法
Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either.
而且如果他离开圣詹姆斯
Besides, if he leaves the St. James,
谁知道接下来先祖们会逼他干什么
who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next.
达维娜说 先祖们完全没空
Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina,
胁迫我们的弟弟科尔
terrorizing our brother Kol.
好惊讶啊 新的一天
What a surprise. Another day,
新的因女巫而起的血海深仇
another witch-inspired vendetta.
达维娜现在能处理好科尔
Well, Davina can take care of Kol for now.
我们集中精力对付卢西安
Let us focus our energies on Lucien.
我们怎么灭掉那只啮齿动物
How do we demolish that rodent?
我在想办法
I'm working on it.
没错 我们都有自己的分工
Yes. While we all have our roles to play,
以利亚待在这儿监控弗雷娅的狗屁工作
Elijah can stay here and oversee whatever it is Freya's doing.
我得做点实事
I'm going to actually accomplish something.
弟弟 做实事...
Brother, accomplishing something...
没时间讨论了
The time for talking is done!
圣詹姆斯
我不能来这儿 达维娜
Oh, I can't be here, Davina.
这样不好
This is a bad idea.
魔法在这里影响不了你 进去吧
Magic won't affect you in here, so step inside.
能转移你的注意力
And take your mind off it.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
看来我又欠你一回
Seems I owe you again.
总是让你来救我 你肯定烦了吧
You must be growing tired of saving my ass.
其实我挺喜欢的
Actually, I kind of like it.
如果我告诉你
And what would you say if I told you
我有办法解决所有问题呢
I had a way to fix all of our problems?
你有什么办法 亲爱的
What do you have in mind, darling?
河虾派
诺拉音乐节
《孙子兵法》
看样子我是进不去了
It appears I'm unable to enter.
其他吸血鬼也进不来
So is every other vampire.
我在房♥契上写了邻居的名字 并催眠她忘记
I put the lease in my neighbor's name, compelled her to forget.
我可以去找她 让她请你进来
I can go get her and have her invite you in.
不用 你这么谨慎很明智
No. You were wise to take precautions.
不该邀请别人进来 我也不行
No one should be invited in, not even me.
我只是过来确保你的安全
I only came to see that you were safe.
克劳斯
Klaus?
我还没跟你说 芬恩的死 请节哀
I haven't had the chance to tell you how sorry I am about Finn.
失去兄弟姐妹是很痛心的事
Losing a sibling is awful.
等卢西安死了 我就会得以慰藉
Yes. Well, I'll find solace when Lucien is dead.
奥罗拉呢
And what about Aurora?
卢西安可能会咬死你 已经够糟了
It's bad enough that Lucien's bite could kill you.
到如今 她可能也变得同样强大
By now, she could be just as powerful,
如果你还对她余情未了
and if you still harbor feelings for her...
我不在乎奥罗拉
I don't care about Aurora.
我在乎你
I care about you.
不过 你已经表明划清界限了
But then, you've made your feelings perfectly clear.
你好 尼克
Hello, Nik.
身手不错啊
Not bad.
该我还手了
Perhaps I'll return the favor.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表