剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
一场力量与谋略的比试
a contest of strength and cunning
将决定统治权由谁来继承
shall determine the line of succession.
所以 我向你提出决斗
So, I challenge you to a duel.
午夜钟声敲响时 手握宪♥章♥者
Whomever holds the Charter at the stroke of midnight
将成为斯特里克斯的新领导
shall be the new leader of the Strix.
和谋略相比你更愿意选择力量吗
You would choose strength over cunning?
你接受吗
Do you accept?
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
你非要闹这么大动静吗
Are you serious with all that noise?!
我很抱歉 我的心理治疗师的背叛
Oh, I'm sorry. Has my therapist's betrayal
打搅了你平静的一天吗
inconvenienced your otherwise tranquil day?
我们的女儿很不开心
Our daughter has been upset.
她还没有适应杰克不在的日子
She's still dealing with the fact that Jack is gone,
唯一能使她平静的 是她最喜欢的玩具
and the only thing that calms her is her favorite toy,
也就是卡米偷走以报复你的东西
which Cami stole to get back at you.
所以 如果这咣咣的噪音把她给弄醒了
So, if you wake her up with all this slamming around,
那卡米都不算大问题了
so help me, Cami will be the least of your problems.
霍普的不安使我痛苦
It pains me that Hope is upset,
我会让这痛苦加入我已有的
so I'll add it to the long list of grievances
冗长的写满悲伤的记录 行了吗
I'm already tallying, hmm?
我知道你在生卡米的气 克劳斯
I know that you're angry at Cami, Klaus,
但你我都知道
but you know as well as I do that
她现在不理智
she's not in her right mind.
我不敢苟同 卡米尔似乎非常清醒
I beg to differ. Camille seems quite lucid tucked away
她躲在墓园的咒语屏障之后
behind the barrier spell in the city of the dead
手握那将击溃我的物件 对我肆意嘲讽
as she taunts me with the very means of my demise!
有什么想和我们分享的吗
Anything you care to share with the group?
我们真的要这样做吗
Oh, we're really gonna do this.
世界上最古老而精于世故的吸血鬼社群
Oldest, most sophisticated society of vampires in the world,
解决争端的方式却像小孩子
and we settle our disputes like kids
下课时间到操场打架一样幼稚
on the playground at recess.
我也这么认为 但阿亚似乎不同意
My sentiments precisely. Aya seems to disagree.
我可以派我的弟兄 以我的名义战斗
I could order my brethren to fight on my behalf.
这是他们忠诚的象征
Such is their loyalty.
但你我都知道 这是我们俩之间的事
But we both know, this is between you and me.
统治权必须亲手赢得
Leadership must be earned,
不论以何种方式 我终将夺得宪♥章♥
and one way or another, I will have that Charter.
来拿啊
Come get it.
克劳斯现在应该回来了
Klaus should be back by now.
他有很多巫师武器要打包
He's got a lot of witch weapons to pack up,
暂且不谈自尊心受损给他带来的伤害
not to mention all the pride he's gonna have to swallow.
你一点也不同情他吗
You don't actually feel sorry for him, do you?
才不呢 但是你得承认
Hell, no! But you got to admit,
你惹了一只暴躁的熊
you poked a real irritable bear.
你们的关系会变得不同
Things are gonna be different between you two.
除了克劳斯的家人 我比谁都了解他
I know Klaus better than anyone outside of his family.
如果我需要借此达到自己的目的
If using that knowledge is a risk to get what I want,
那我愿意冒这个险
then I'll take that risk.
好的 但是有个问题
Okay, well, here's the thing.
克劳斯带你进入他的生活 是出于信任
Klaus let you into his life because he trusted you.
那个被信任的女孩不会偷走
That girl never would have stolen the one thing
唯一可以致他于死地的东西
under the sun that can kill him.
那个女孩已经死了
That girl is dead.
拜托
Come on.
你知道些什么的
You know something.
我从你的表情就能看出来
I can tell by the look in your face.
如果我知道些什么 我早就告诉你了
If I knew something, I'd tell you.
我们现在应该算是姐妹了 对吧
We're supposed to be sisters now, right?
我不知道什么姐妹
I don't know about that.
毕竟我们寻找的武器
After all, the weapon that we're looking for will
可能被用于杀死一整条血脉
probably be used to wipe out a whole sire line,
也包括你的一些吸血鬼朋友
including some of your vampire friends.
你这是在欺负新来的吗
Is that what this is?
就因为我认识几个吸血鬼
Pick on the new girl 'cause she knows a few vampires?
这算什么 我们都同意帮斯特里克斯了
Big deal. I agreed to work with the strix, same as you.
你和我完全不同
You're nothing like me.
你真的相信阿亚会兑现诺言
You actually believe Aya's going to make good on her promises.
她已经兑现了
She already has.
她给了我咒语
She gave me the spell to help the person
让我能帮助我最在乎的人
that I care about more than anything.
我现在需要的只是权利
All I need now is power,
我会付诸一切来获取它
and I'll do whatever I have to to get it.
我做上姐姐的时候还是个小孩子
I was just a kid when I became a sister.
我家很穷 我妈妈生病了
My family was poor, my mother was sick.
我只是想帮助他们
All I wanted was to help them.
然后阿亚就来了
And there was Aya...
带着她的诸多承诺
with all of her promises.
等我完成了她让我做的事情后
By the time I finished doing everything she asked me...
我的亲生母亲甚至不愿看到我
my own mother couldn't even stand the sight of me.
达维娜 我们在此使用的真正魔法
See, Davina, real magic, like we use here --
会改变你的
it would change you.
我猜应该就在你
My guess is, it'll be right after
拯救了这个你在乎的人之后
you've saved that person you care about.
到那时你就会失去一切
That's when you'll lose everything.
你错了 因为我关心的这个人
You're wrong, because that person that I care about--
他对我来说重于一切
He means way too much to me.
我所在乎的只有离开这该死的女巫团
All I care about is leaving this damn coven.
但首先你要告诉我你都知道些什么
But first you're gonna tell me what you know.
你完事了吗
You quite done?
你希望我臣服吗
You'd have me submit?
再一次的 我证明了我有自己的想法
Once again, I prove I have a mind of my own.
不要把场面搞得太不愉快了
Let's not make this more unpleasant than it needs to be.
这么长久以来
After all this time,
你怎么还能认为我们会跟随你
how could you think that we would follow you?
你们所有人对一只毒蛇效忠
All of you swore loyalty to a serpent
他掌控着你们所做的一切
who seized control of this fellowship,
都是为了进一步加深他的暴♥政♥
all in the name of furthering his tyranny.
控制 你就是要这样改写历史吗
Seize control-- is that how you rewrite history?
你像个懦夫一样的逃离
You ran like a coward,
把斯特里克斯留下
leaving Strix to be slaughtered
被你疯狂的父亲屠♥杀♥
by your mad father.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
我们都有选择
We all have a choice!
那天我眼看着
And that day I watched as
我们斯特里克斯兄弟姐妹大批被屠♥杀♥
my fellow Strix were slaughtered by the dozens.
我回来了
I returned.
当我知道家人安全后 立刻就回来了
The moment I knew that my family was safe, I returned...
回来看到了惊骇惨状
To the horror...
残骸 尸体和废墟
The wreckage, the corpses, the ruin.
我以为你死去的时候感受到了绝望和破灭
The devastation that I felt when I thought of your death.
但是我没有死
But I did not die!
这都要归功于一个真正的好人
Thanks to the efforts of a true nobleman.
特里斯坦救了我们
Tristan saved us!
他赢得了我们的忠诚
He earned our loyalty.
特里斯坦是个秃鹫
Tristan is a vulture,
一个夺走我们的梦想的篡位者
a usurper who stole our very dream...
违背了我们之前为之奋斗的一切
Violating everything that we once fought for,
全都以他那扭曲的改革名义
all in the name of the twisted crusade.
随便你怎么说
Say what you will.
你总是首先选择你的家人
You choose your own family always,
高于一切
above all.
这就是为什么
And that is why
你和他们一样该死
you're as cursed as them.
这是以利亚·迈克尔森
This is Elijah Mikaelson,
妨碍我们大业的叛徒
traitor to our cause!
你知道我宁可去死
You know I would rather die
也不愿意接受你做我们的头领
than accept you as leader.
如果这是你的最后结论
If that's your ultimatum...
那么我接受
...Then I accept.
我还以为你们两个要用语言把对方杀死呢
I thought you two were gonna talk each other to death.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表