剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I assume you've had your ear to the ground.
他是谁
Who is it?
他名叫文森特·葛里菲兹
Uh, his name's Vincent Griffith.
一个曾被芬恩·迈克尔森寄身的巫师
Ah. The witch who was once inhabited by Finn Mikaelson.
没错 就是他 他很不容易被收买♥♥
Yeah, that's him, and he isn't gonna be so easily bought.
祝你过一个快乐的圣诞节
You have a merry christmas now.
丽贝卡 这么匆忙
Rebekah, so soon.
照顾好我们的哥哥们 弗雷娅
Take care of our brothers, Freya.
都知道他们需要你的照顾
God knows they need it.
再见 小心肝
Bye, baby.
我为我说过的话道歉 海莉
I'm so sorry about what I said, Hayley.
没事儿
It's fine.
你知道 上一次我离开的时候
You know, when I left last,
我想你会永远恨克劳斯
I thought for sure you'd hate Klaus forever.
没错 我会 但即使在恨他的时候
Oh, I will, but even when you hate him...
你总是要离开
You're always leaving.
但我总是会回来
And I always come back.
要跑得远跑得快 不要停留
Run far and fast, stay on the move,
你就会碰巧遇见一个帅气的傻瓜
and should you happen to meet some handsome fool,
深知你的缺点
know your weaknesses.
好吧 或许是该我们互换角色的时候了
Well, perhaps it's time our roles reversed.
我将逃避爱情
I'll run away from love
而你奔向它
if you run toward it.
一百年前 我偷偷溜进了
100 years ago, I snuck into
在这里举♥行♥的一场圣诞舞会
a Christmas ball here.
我很想成为其中的一员
I wanted so much to be a part of it,
但我知道我注定永远只能是旁观者
but I thought I was forever fated to be an outsider,
不停地往里面窥探
always looking in.
我知道这并不是你最华丽的家庭圣诞聚会
I know this hasn't been your most elegant family Christmas,
但是
but, well,
这是我度过最好的一次圣诞聚会
it's already been the best one I've ever had.
我想有些事情值得等待
I suppose some things are worth the wait.
你看上去
You look--
不要说是疲惫
Don't say tired.
你活了这么久应该知道不能对一位女士讲
You've lived long enough to know you should never tell
她看上去很疲惫
a woman she looks tired.
我想要说你在沉思
I was going to say contemplative.
告诉我你在想什么
A penny for your thoughts.
我在想你
I was thinking about you
还有丽贝卡说的话
and what Rebekah said.
她说对了吗 你是不是把我当成
Is she right? Do you see me
一个脆弱的生灵需要被装进玻璃瓶里
as this fragile thing that needs to be kept behind glass
保护我不受奥罗拉的伤害
to protect me from Aurora--
请不要说了
Don't. Please.
我一想到她可能伤害你的所有方法
When I think of all the ways she could have hurt you--
她没有伤害我
She didn't.
克劳斯 她没有
Klaus, she didn't...
因为有你
Because of you.
我已经记不清
I've lost count of the amount of times
你为我挺身而出的次数
you've been there for me
还有为你所关心的所有人
and everyone you care about,
但今天 你挽救了一个
but today, you saved someone
与你毫不相关的人
Who doesn't mean a thing to you.
为什么
Why?
因为你希望我这样做
Because you wished it.
因为对你重要的东西
Because what's important to you
都对我重要
is important to me.
让你快乐的东西都使我想让你一直快乐
What makes you happy makes me want to keep you so.
让你害怕恐惧的东西 我都想将它们摧毁
What scares you I want to tear apart.
我不希望从玻璃后面注视你 卡米尔
I do not wish to watch you from behind glass, Camille.
你希望什么
What do you wish?
不 不 不 芬恩
No. No, no! Finn!
好吧 你们都想找我 被你找到了
All right. Y'all wanted me. You got me.
你找到我了 我没有心情
You got me, and I ain't in the mood
和你装腔作势
for pomp and circumstance.
我们的城市日益崩溃
Our city is collapsing,
我将需要我能得到的所有指引
And I'm gonna need all the guidance I can get.
恭喜您 葛里菲兹先生
Congratulations, Mr. Griffith.
新奥尔良的摄政巫师
The regent witch of New Orleans--
真壮观
How grand.
我猜
Let me guess--
阁下是特里斯坦·德·马特尔勋爵
Lord Tristan De Martel.
对你讲 我一直很鄙视教堂
You know, I've always despised churches,
但我喜欢墓地
but cemeteries I love.
教堂颂扬神话故事
Churches celebrate fairy tales,
守护天使 还有守护神
guardian angels, patron saints,
但墓地却清清楚楚地昭示
but cemeteries hold concrete proof
没有任何一个神能够拯救你逃脱必然的结局
that not one of those things can save you from the inevitable.
没错
Yeah.
你手下的斯特里克斯吸血鬼 一直监视我
So your strix vampires, they've been watching me,
跟踪我 偷听我
tailing me, listening to me,
所以他们很清楚我不是容易被你左右的人
so they know I'm not an easy target,
并且我厌倦了目睹善良的人成为
and I'm sick and tired of good people
由始祖吸血鬼带进城里的那些废物
falling victim to the trash
手中的受害者
that the originals bring to town.
普通人不能对吸血鬼实施制裁
Now normal people can't enforce justice on vampires,
但是我会
but I will.
我能 而且我会
I can, and I will,
所以
So...
你们暗中监视我
You guys keep watching me,
但清楚地记住
but know for sure
我也在监视你
I'm watching you, too.
真勇敢
That's very brave.
一个不惧怕吸血鬼的维持治安的巫师
A vigilante witch that fears no vampire?
或许只是表面是
Or so it seems,
但是我知道能让你畏惧的人
But I know someone you do fear.
所以如果你不按照我吩咐的做
So if you don't do as I ask,
我确信芬恩·迈克尔森会
I'm certain Finn Mikaelson will.
我收到你信息了
I got your message.
我在去机场的半路上
I was halfway to the airport
突然我就一冲动
When I suddenly got the urge to
扯开了出租车司机的咽喉
rip out my taxi driver's jugular.
我只是能勉强控制
I only just resisted.
不
No.
我担心情况不妙
I'm afraid so.
弗雷娅可以尝试其他的办法
Freya can try something else.
如果我们时间不够怎么办
What if we've run out of time?
我已经袭击过海莉
I already went after Hayley.
下一个会是谁 弗雷娅 霍普吗
Who's next-- Freya herself, Hope?
即使她能
And even if she can--
你不想逃了
You don't want to run.
你知道我一直很讨厌亡命天涯
You know I always hated it.
藏好我的身体
Hide my body.
不要对别人说
Don't tell a soul,
特别是尼克劳斯
especially not Niklaus.
就让他这一次能够感受快乐
Let him be happy just for once.
这是你我需要承担的烦恼
This is our burden to bear, yours and mine.
等到预言预示的那一年过去
And when the year that the prophecy foretold is over,
让弗雷娅找到解药 唤醒我
have Freya work out a cure, wake me up,
然后再为我举办一场聚会
and throw me a hell of a party.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
也许唯一能够阻止
Maybe the only way to stop
这个糟糕预言的办法就是接受它 控制它
this stupid prophecy is to embrace it, control it.
如果我们能控制预言 我们也许能够改变它
If we can control it, then maybe we can change it.
我被埋藏后 预言关于家人的部分
When I am buried, the family part of the prophecy
就会结束
will be over.
你就能够重新信任他们
You will be over to trust them again--
弗雷娅 海莉 尼克劳斯
Freya, Hayley, Niklaus.
你能够阻止攻击的任何人 无论是朋友还是敌人
You can stop anyone, friend or foe, that comes at you,
动手吧 以利亚
So do it, Elijah!
不
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表