剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
What a beloved occasion.
天 都是以利亚血脉的人
My, god, it's a room full of Elijahs.
我做过一模一样的噩梦
I had that exact same nightmare once.
去给我们拿喝的 亲爱的
Go and grab us a drink, luv.
随便拿 别客气
Feel free to fetch one for yourself.
也请给我拿一杯 她一杯
One for me, please, and one for her
还有她 她 她
and her and her and her.
特里斯坦 特里斯坦
Tristan? Tristan!
我知道你不认识我 但今晚
I know you don't know me, but this evening,
我会成为你的粉辣装甲骑士
I'm going to be your knight in hot-pink armor.
我不需要骑士
I don't need a knight.
事情越来越清晰
You see, things have become clearer.
可能的结果逐一消失
Possible outcomes have been stripped away,
未来的确切画面拼凑在了一起
and a more definitive picture of what is to come has emerged.
我看到他们失败了
I watched them fall.
我看到他们燃烧
I watched them burn,
每个他们所转化的灵魂
every soul they've ever turned.
卢西安注定要失败
Lucien is doomed.
我不知道你以为自己看到了什么
Ok. I don't know what you think you saw,
但我们时间有点紧迫
but we're in a little bit of a rush here,
所以这不是请求
so this isn't a request.
我们现在就走
We're going now.
到底要怎么走
And how, exactly,
你打算强迫我走吗
do you plan to force me to go?
我考虑的是失明咒语
I was thinking of a blinding spell,
那种一开始在眼睛后面
the kind that starts as a pin prick
略刺痛 然后刺♥激♥感蔓延
just behind the eyes and then spreads with such intensity,
你宁愿把眼睛撕扯出来
you'd rather tear them out
都不愿再忍♥受一秒的痛苦
than endure another second of pain.
你可以试试
You could try it,
不过 我预先就下好的失语症
but the aphasia spell I already cast in anticipation
也许会让这变得有些困难
might make it difficult.
不管你选择什么咒语
What ever spell you choose,
我都会先你一步
I will be one step ahead.
从你走进来的那一刻起
Since the moment you walked in,
我就看到了这次对质的数千种结局
I've seen a thousand ends to this little confrontation,
没有一个对你有利
none of them very favorable for you.
你是迈克尔森家族的人
You're a Mikaelson.
你竭力寻找的家族血脉
The family blood you sought to find
同样会是你的末路
shall be what lays you low in kind.
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
你为了家族 寻找千年
You searched a thousand years for family,
因为找到他们
and in finding them,
他们会成为你的末路
they will be your undoing.
你要么对 要么错
Either you're right or you're wrong,
尽管你说得的确很好
although you do make one good point.
我是迈克尔森家的人
I am a Mikaelson.
抱歉 失陪
I'm sorry. Please excuse me.
你们应该离开
You should, uh, move along.
这里不欢迎你们
You're not welcome here.
好吧 这里不欢迎我们
Ok. We're-- we're not welcome here--
或者也许是你该离开
Or maybe you should move along
趁我还没让你在小朋友们前痛哭流涕
before I make you cry in front of all your little friends.
我关心的是你的同伴
My concern is for your companions.
显然他们没有了闪亮的杆子就会身体不适
They appear out of sorts without a shiny pole to ride upon.
他说你们是脱衣舞♥女♥呢
Oh, he's suggesting that you're exotic dancers,
对他来说是种侮辱
which, to him, is an insult.
若要少几分虚伪
If not somewhat hypocritical,
请别放在心上 亲爱的
but don't take it personally, luv.
他觉得所有的职业都很卑贱
He finds all work demeaning.
积攒财富的唯一有尊严的方式就是继承
The only dignified way to accumulate wealth is by birth.
是不是这样 特里斯坦
Isn't the right, Tristan, hmm?
-尼克劳斯 -怎么了
- Niklaus. - What is it?
你喝醉了
You're hammered,
对在场的人来说有点惊讶
which should come as very little surprise to anyone here,
但这样的确妨碍了这里的欢宴
but it does hamper the festivities somewhat,
所以 请允许我建议你
so could I recommend that you...
从最近的出口离开
You find the nearest exit and...
-就这样... -对
- Just... - Yes,
能把你的玩物都带走吗
and could you take your playthings with you too?
我曾经觉得被禁止出入
You know, I used to find it insulting
你特殊的小俱乐部很侮辱
that I was barred from your special, little club,
但现在我意识到要成为其中一员
but now I realize I lack the flexibility
我缺乏灵活性
to become a member.
我永远也没法把头塞进自己屁♥股♥
I could never get my head far enough up my own ass.
廉价
Cheap.
行了 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
反正这派对也了无生趣
This party's dead, anyway.
请跟我们来 杰拉德先生
If you'd please come with us, Mr. Gerard...
杰拉德先生 是时候了
Mr. Gerard, it's time.
你提前了时间
You're pushing up the clock.
我还有一小时呢
I have another hour.
恐怕不能临时变动
And I'm afraid that an inability to improvise
是最普遍的失败
is the most common of failings.
你有没有答案
Either you have an answer or you don't.
阿亚
Aya.
阿亚拿走了我的戒指
Aya took my ring.
那真是镇住我了
Then I am impressed.
戒心挺强啊
Intense guy.
抱歉 但我没有
I'm sorry, but I don't have your...
等等 我说是你拿走的
Hold off. I said you took it.
我没说现在还在你那里
I didn't say you still have it.
你从我手上拿走之后
See, after you lifted it off me...
你给了这位穆罕德
You gave it to my man Mohinder over there.
他们在这里干什么
What are they doing here?
干得好
Well done.
当然 如你所知
Of course, as you know,
那只是一半挑战
that was only half the challenge.
我们来看看他的表现
Let's see how he does.
死在出众者手里也没什么遗憾的
There's no shame in dying at the hands of one's superior.
也没什么好得意的
There's not much glory in it, either.
与荣誉为战
You fought with honor.
接受这结局的高贵
Embrace the nobility of this end.
你会我就会
I will if you will,
还是你还不知道
or do you still not know?
你一定在我的血中尝到的
You must have tasted it in my blood.
现在你开始感觉到了 不是吗
Oh, now you're starting to feel it, aren't you,
你内脏的灼烧感
that burning sensation in your gut...
狼人毒液
Wolf's venom,
是我送你的离行礼物
a going-away gift from me.
我也许打不过你 但你一样也输了
I may not have beaten you, but you lost all the same.
我建议你看开点
I suggest you make your peace.
我们都已是行尸走肉
We're both dead men walking.
孤注一掷的阴谋 谎言
A desperate ploy, a lie!
我曾经觉得被禁止出入
You know, I used to find it insulting
你特殊的小俱乐部很侮辱
that I was barred from your special, little club,
但现在我意识到
But now I realize...
我不知道他们为什么想让你死
I don't know why they want you dead,
他们显然想让你死
But clearly they do.
否则为什么要告诉我他的进食习惯
Why else tell me all about his little feeding habits
上次来我的健身房♥时
or give me a taste of his technique
还给了演示了他的招数
when you came into my gym the other day?
我只需要有足够的观察力
All I had to do was be observant,
我懒得陪你玩线索游戏了
but I'm done picking up your bread crumbs.
想杀他 就自己动手
You want him dead, you're gonna have to do it yourself.
在我看来 他唯一做错的事
As far as I can see, the only thing he's done to deserve it
就是选错了朋友
is picking his friends poorly.
你选得倒是很好
You chose well.
我向你保证 他罪有应得
Now, I assure you, he did deserve it.
他已经对他宣誓效忠的兄弟姐妹
He's been plotting unspeakable crimes
犯下了无数罪行
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表