剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
当时是十一世纪
It was the 11th century,
父亲在残忍♥地追捕我们
father was hunting us mercilessly,
所以我精神控制了他们
So I compelled them,
然后我让他们逃跑
and then I told them to run.
你用他们作饵
You made them bait.
弗雷娅 坦诚地说
Not the kindest thing I ever did,
这的确不是我做过最善良的事
if I'm perfectly frank with you, Freya.
所以当我们在托斯卡纳区的
So while we found respite in the sleepy,
安静却迷人的葡萄园里休息时
yet charming vineyards of Tuscany,
父亲花了半个多世纪的时间
father hunted the decoy Mikaelson children
追捕迈克尔森家的诱饵子孙远至欧洲
to the far reaches of Europe for the better part of a century.
之后我们不幸遇刺
Then we were inconveniently daggered.
对他们的控制也就消失了 于是就有了今天
The compulsion was broken, here we are.
你的头怎么样
How's the head?
头晕 应该不是喝多了
Spinning. I don't think it's the hangover.
弗雷娅 对于这个家你必须明白的是
Freya, something you must understand about this family.
在受到威胁时 我们会采取行动
Under threat, we take action,
无论结局好坏
for better or worse,
不择手段也要保护自己
whatever it takes to protect our own.
所以你是在告诉我 他们的时日无多了
So you're telling me their days are numbered.
如果他们真的在与我们做对的话 是的
If indeed they're working against us, yes,
毫无疑问
without question.
也许来点醒酒的会更有效
Perhaps a little hair of the dog
你不觉得吗
might be more effective, wouldn't you say?
怎么了
What is it?
出事了
Something's wrong.
我们得马上打电♥话♥给丽贝卡
We need to call Rebekah now.
项链真漂亮
What a lovely necklace.
那绿宝石会很衬我眼睛的颜色 你不觉得吗
That emerald would really flatter my eyes, don't you think?
我觉得我的项链会显得你的眼睛更美
I think my necklace would flatter your eyes.
谢谢 你不用这么客气的
Thank you. You shouldn't have.
你接下来是不是要从孩子手里抢糖了
Will you be taking candy from a toddler next?
如果我碰巧想吃甜的东西的话
If I should happen to be in the mood for something sweet.
跟我来
Come with me.
别担心
And don't worry.
我保证我不咬人
I promise I won't bite.
你是要为我的不当举止对我说教吗
So am I to receive a stern talking to for my poor behavior?
正相反
On the contrary.
我今天把时间腾出来了
I've cleared my calendar for the day.
我想带你看看我的城市
I want to show you my city.
你这是试图搞清楚我站在谁那边吗
Is this your attempt to discern whose side I'm on.
我想知道你站在谁那边
I'd love to know whose side you're on,
但如果我不先请如此美丽的女士
but it would be rude of me to ask
吃顿午餐就问她如此直白的问题的话
such blunt discourse from so beautiful a woman
那也太粗鲁了
without first buying her lunch.
你难道不同意吗
Wouldn't you agree?
现在多数男人
Well, it does seem like
确实没什么礼貌
most men have lost their manners these days.
午餐听上去不错
That shall be lovely.
我擅自解开了你的手铐
I took the liberty of removing your handcuffs...
除非你是那种喜欢被绑着的类型
unless you're the type that likes to be restrained.
请喝吧
Please take it.
把这杯酒当作是我对咱们开始方式的道歉
Consider it an apology for the rough start to our day.
我们没理由不能重新开始
I see no reason we cannot begin anew.
我只跟朋友喝酒
I only drink with friends,
而且我觉得我已经表现得很明白了 我不喜欢你
and, unless this isn't abundantly clear, I don't like you.
好吧
Fair enough.
迟一点我希望你会记得
Later on, I hope you'll remember
这一切本可以很容易就解决的
this all could have gone so much easier.
金尼警探
Detective Kinney,
过来开始切菜吧
come on in and start cutting up the mirepoix.
你对他用了精神控制
You compelled him?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你就专心切菜吧好吗
Why don't you focus on the cutting?
我们可不想在说话的时候看你切掉手指头
We don't want you to lose any fingers while we talk.
你知道威尔母亲家有很多厨师吗
Did you know that Will's mother's side is full of chefs?
他要给我们做他外婆的烤肉
He's going to make us his grandmother's grillades and grits.
我擅自以你的口吻给你那多事的朋友
I took the liberty of texting your nosey friend
文森特发了信息
Vincent on your behalf.
他相信你在毫发无伤地离开了警局后
After leaving police care without incident,
回家穿着睡衣
he believes you have a date
看《比弗利娇妻》[真人秀]呢
with "the real housewives" at home in your PJs.
你到底想要说什么
What the hell kind of point are you trying to make?
警探 帮我个忙
Detective, do me a favor.
把你的刀扔到她那漂亮的脸上
Throw your blade at her pretty face.
现在你可以认真听了
Now that I have your attention,
我想说的很简单
my point is simple.
我在找一个特别的黑魔法法器
I'm looking for a particular dark object,
一个刻有古代北欧文字的小青铜奖章
a small bronze medallion with runic markings.
既然你服用了马鞭草 我就只能礼貌地
Since you're on vervain, I'm going to ask nicely
请你帮我找了
that you help me find it.
你要是拒绝的话
Should you refuse,
接下来的把戏可就没这么好玩了
the parlor tricks will get increasingly less fun.
继续吧
Carry on.
好姑娘
There's a girl.
打电♥话♥回家 妹妹 拜托
她还是不接电♥话♥
She's still not answering.
[咒语]
Touve mon se kavo.
[咒语]
Touve mon se kavo.
什么都连接不到
There's nothing to connect to.
她消失了
She's gone.
你说她消失了是什么意思
What do you mean she's gone?
我找不到她 也就是说她的女巫肉身
I can't find her, which means her witch body,
她跟魔法的联♥系♥ 好像就这么凭空消失了
her connection to magic, it's as if it just vanished.
该死
Bloody hell.
你不仅割破了我的喉咙
Not only did you slit my throat,
还偷了我的手♥机♥
you stole my bloody phone.
你好 丽贝卡
Hello, Rebekah.
阿亚 果然是你
Aya, of course.
以利亚的小门徒
Elijah's little protege.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你的任务是找到我的原始肉身
You were tasked with finding my original body,
但你找不到
you couldn't do your job,
于是你就对我的另一个肉身下手然后引我出来
so you did this to my other one to lure me out.
很聪明 但却不明智
Clever but ill-advised.
我需要那个身体
You see, I needed that body,
现在你欠我的可不是一句道歉就能解决的了
and now you owe me a hell of a lot more than an apology.
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you anything.
我是来带走无人照顾的迈克尔森的
I'm here to claim the unattended Mikaelson.
我带的链子只够绑你们其中一人的
I only had chains enough for one of you.
你就带了这么几个人吗
Is that all you brought?
我见过你的好朋友马塞尔·杰拉德了
I met your special friend... Marcel Gerard.
认识他真是件有意思的事情
It's been amusing getting to know him.
也许我应该你的一个头寄给他做纪念品
Maybe I'll send him one of your heads as a souvenir.
闲聊够了
Enough with the idle chit-chat.
你要先动手还是怎么的
Are you gonna throw the first punch or what?
我尊老
Respect my elders.
你先请
You first.
我发现卡津菜
I find the Cajun cuisine
就跟他们的人一样美味
almost as delicious as their people.
干得漂亮 威廉
Well done, William.
我别无选择
Not like I had a choice.
等我恢复那一刻 我要用这把刀
The moment I do, I'm gonna use this knife,
刺入你的心脏
I'm gonna stab you in the heart.
你是做不到的
You couldn't if you tried.
你已经被他精神控制了 会对他言听计从
You've been compelled to do everything he says.
就像是催眠一样
It's like hypnosis.
吸血鬼用这招来控制人类
Vampires use it against humans to do their bidding.
现在连"吸血鬼"都出来了
We're using the "V" word now?
棒极了 既然疯就疯到底吧
Great. Might as well embrace the insanity.
你还准备逼我们干什么
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表