剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
为了避免这种伤痛不再发生
In the wake of such sorrow,
请允许我
please allow me
将你们纳入先祖的保护
to bring you under the protection of the ancestors.
犯下这种事的人很强
Whoever did this was stong,
而且 很可能再回来
and, for all we know, might return.
如果你们按我的规矩办
If you follow my rules,
我保证保护你们的安全
I promise to keep you safe.
这样的惨剧再也不会发生
Nothing like this will ever happen to you.
不会有下一次
Not again.
海莉 发生了什么事
Hayley, what happened?
海莉
Hayley.
是为了你的恐惧来道歉的吗
Come to apologize for all your transgressions?
你知不知道你从我这里夺走了什么
Do you have any idea what you have taken from me?
不正是你从我身边夺走的
The very thing you saw to take from me.
养育我们女儿的机会
The chance to raise our daughter.
你的惩罚 是你犯下的罪应得的下场
Your punishment fits your crime.
你的家族差点毁了她的生活
Your family was ruining her life.
当你们离开 在森林里
My family saved her life
玩躲猫猫的时候 是我的家族救了她
while you were off playing hide-and-seek In the forest!
天啊
Aah! God.
让我过去 他会杀了她的
Let me go. He'll kill her!
他会杀了你的
He'll kill you!
有少数几个人
There's a very short list of people
想要从我身边带走霍普
who've tried to take Hope away from me,
你是唯一一个活口了
and you're the only one left breathing.
你有妄想症吗 克劳斯
Are you that delusional, Klaus?
你诅咒了我们所有人 我想要保护的每匹狼
You cursed all of us, every wolf that I fought for,
支持我们女儿的每个人
everyone that stood up for our daughter.
你害他们与家人离散
You took all of them away from their families.
对 对 你那宝贝狼群
Yes, yes, your precious pack.
你选择了所谓的家人而不是我们
That family you chose over us.
你这样做也便是放弃了霍普
And in doing so, you chose over Hope.
等她长大些问起我时
Is that what you are planning on telling her
你就打算这么告诉她吗
when she got older and asked for me,
说我抛弃了她
that I abandoned her?
我父母抛弃了我 你父母则对你视而不见
My parents left me! Yours turned their backs on you!
看看现在的我们 克劳斯
Look at us now, Klaus!
尼克劳斯
Niklaus!
她值得拥有比我们更美好的人生
She deserves something better than what we had,
我所希冀的一切就是她能过得更好
and all I have ever wanted for her is something better!
还手 还手啊
Fight back! Fight back!
她在走路
She's walking.
她什么时候学会走路的
When did she start walking?
我错过了
I missed it.
我错过了一切
I missed everything.
发生了什么 诅咒被打破了吗
What happened? Is the curse broken?
之后会的
Oh, that'd be later.
我们目前是安全的
We're safe for now.
做得不错
Good for you.
我会为你整理间卧室的
I'll have your bedroom made up.
除非我进了棺材否则别想让我
The only way that I will stay under your roof
跟你同在一个屋檐下
is if I'm in a coffin.
我绝不允许霍普脱离我的庇护
If you think I will allow Hope out
一秒钟都不行
of my protection for a second.
你允不允许无所谓 克劳斯
What you'll allow doesn't matter, Klaus.
欢迎加入21世纪监护权争夺战
Welcome to a 21st century custody battle.
现在都是母亲赢
Moms win them now.
请容我讲两句
If I may.
街对面的公♥寓♥
The apartment accross the street
近期已被修缮
have recently been renovated.
我可以去拜访一下管理者
I might pay visit to the management.
霍普永远不会离开你听不到的范围
The fact that Hope will never be out of earshot
应该可以缓解你那无休止的妄想症
should assuage your incessant paranoia.
所以我们要听我女儿被野蛮人抚养
So we are to listen as my daughter is raised by savages.
难道这里的人就有多文明吗
Because everyone here is so damn civilized?
弟弟 你制♥造♥了麻烦
Brother, you created a problem.
这或许就是解决办法
This might will be the solution.
将这处房♥产归至杰克逊名下
Put the place in Jackson's name.
克劳斯不会被邀请入内
Klaus won't be invited in.
你得谨慎看管那些尸体
You're gonna need to take care of those bodies discreetly.
我懂 掩盖一切
I know. Keep everything covered up,
谨防公开
keep it out of the papers.
达维娜
Davina.
告诉我这不是你做的
Tell me you didn't do this.
是你让我展示自己的力量
You're the one who told me I had to use a sign of force.
是用来对付追杀你的人
Against the one who went after you.
我可没让你搞一场大屠♥杀♥
I did not suggest a massacre.
你是要在死去的女巫这事上对我说教吗
Are you really gonna lecture me about dead witches?
这里是新奥尔良
This is New Orleans!
战乱频发 会产生附带损害
We're always at war, and collateral damage happens.
这可是从你那学来的
I learned that from you.
知道我是从谁那学的吗
Guess who I learned it from.
打败克劳斯的唯一办法就是成为他
You're not gonna get the better of Klaus by becoming him.
懂吗 你该休息一下了
All right? You need a break.
走出去 活得轻松些 找点乐趣
Get out, live a little, have some fun.
文森特就不该让你卷入这一切
Vincent should have never gotten you into this.
你还太年轻 不该染指那样的血案
you're too young to have that kind of blood on your hands.
我是法国区的女巫
I'm a French quarter witch.
我手染鲜血而生
I was born with blood on my hands!
你不该出现在墓地里 马塞尔
And you're not supposed to be in the cemetery, Marcel.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我没事 进来吧
I'm fine. Come in.
杰克逊在召集族群
Jackson's gathering the pack
让他们回到各自家人身边
to tell them to go back to their families,
仅存的家人
What's left of them.
你在那里会住得很舒适
You should be quite comfortable.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for this.
去年篝火节时 我曾有片刻
You know, there was a moment at the bonfire last year
以为我们一切都会好
when I thought we would be OK,
霍普会被一个健全的家庭养大
that Hope could be raised by a real family.
我第一次感到开心
For the first time, I was happy.
我恨克劳斯夺走了那一切
I hate Klaus for taking that away from me.
这些是属于你的
These belong to you.
你转化后我修复它们
I recovered them after you turned.
我一直想念着你
I thought only of you.
我每天都在争取你的回归
Every day, I fought for your return, and...
寻找办法
searching for a way.
你没有被遗忘
You were not forgotten.
那些骸骨是我母亲的
Those remains used to be my mom.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你省省吧
Spare me.
她曾追杀你
She went after you.
我们之间有分歧 但
We had our differences, but--
听着 我会搞清这一切的来龙去脉
Look. I'm gonna find out how this happened,
我会揭发你
then I'm gonna expose you,
你就会被排除在外
then you'll be shunned,
不得施法 被驱逐出这城市
unable to practice, exiled from the city.
简而言之
Basically...
我要除掉你
I'm gonna erase you.
快进来
Come on in.
虽没清风房♥车那样豪华 但
Not quite as luxurious as the Airstream, but...
我们会把它变成温馨的家 海莉
Eh, we'll make it a good home, Hayley.
霍普会被爱她的人所围绕
Hope will be surrounded by people who love her.
她会很快乐 你会很快乐
She'll be happy, you'll be happy.
怎么了
What?
我想你
I just missed you.
这是在废车场找到的
These were found in the junkyard.
你又一次救了我们
Well, you saved us again.
暂时的
For now.
达维娜不会让我们忘了
Davina's not gonna let us forget
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表