剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
先生们
Gentlemen.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
新奥尔良警♥察♥ 不许动
NOPD! Freeze!
举起双手
Hands up.
好了
All right!
疯子睡衣派对结束了
Psycho slumber party's over.
有人举报这里违反卫生条例
We got reports of health code violations,
虐待动物
animal cruelty,
吓人重罪
and felony creepiness.
看你们怎么脱罪吧 带他们走
Good luck pleading out of that. Get them out of here.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You all right, man?
没事 你找到想要的东西就行
Yeah, man, just tell me you got what you need.
我找到了需要的东西做必做之事
I got what I need to do what needs doing.
很好
Great.
是什么事
Want to tell me what that is?
新奥尔良的墓地
Okay, cemeteries in New Orleans
用来承载我们祖先们的灵魂
were designed to house the spirits of our Ancestors.
有一些地方 一些圣地
And there are places, sacred places,
帮助他们集中能量
that help them focus their energy
从而让他们进入这个世界
so that they can access this world.
就像信♥号♥♥发射塔吗
Like a cell phone tower?
更厉害一点 但你说得对
More powerful, but yeah.
想象成我们的世界
Think about it as a way where our world
与灵魂界交接之地
and the spirit world actually meet.
其中一个地方是个墓地
And one of those places is a tomb.
是连通阴阳两界的基石
It's the cornerstone of the link between the living and the dead.
那是他们力量的所在地
It's the seat of their power
他们通过那里影响这个世界
and the means through which they influence this world.
我要带着这个进入他们的世界
I'm gonna go into their world with this,
我会用尽所有法力
and I'm gonna use every drop of power
摧毁那个根基之地
and crack the foundation.
切断信♥号♥♥
Cut off the signal.
是
Yes.
慢着 你说你要去他们的世界
Wait, you said you were gonna go into their world?
现在就别在意这个了
Never mind that now.
我要你处理这边的事 好吗
What I need you to do is handle things on this end, all right?
这么强大的魔法巨浪会从我们的墓地
A magical surge that big is gonna send out shockwaves
放出强大的冲击波
throughout all our cemeteries.
新奥尔良警方可以清空那里
Yeah, well, NOLA PD can clear it out.
我可以说那里有炸♥弹♥威胁
I can say there's a bomb threat.
做你该做之事
Do whatever you have to do,
一定要确保当这事发生时
but make sure there is no one around
-没人在附近 -好
- when this thing goes down. - Yeah.
小文
Hey, Vince,
你怎么将那东西带进灵魂界
how are you gonna get that thing into this spirit world?
很简单
Simple.
他得死
He's got to die.
那家伙又是谁
Who the hell is that guy?
站一边 尼克劳斯
Step aside, Niklaus.
以利亚 这是私人谈话
Elijah, this is a private conversation.
你的忧虑稍后再说
Your concerns can wait.
不 不能等
No, they cannot.
又是迈克尔森戏码
Same Mikaelson drama.
一个想讲和
One of you is trying to make peace,
另一个死盯着我
the other one is eyeing me
把我当疯狗看
like I'm a rabid dog.
那就证明我的担忧毫无根据 马塞勒斯
Well, then tell me my concerns are unfounded, Marcellus.
怎么 我还得证明我自己吗
Oh, what, I got to prove myself?
向你吗
To you?
我视达维娜为女儿 你却害她遭受了
Davina was like a daughter to me and you condemned her
比死亡更可怕的命运
to a fate worse than death.
怎么还有脸让我向你证明
So how is it my job to prove myself to you?
好了 你俩够了
All right, that's enough. Both of you.
告诉我东西在哪
You tell me where it is.
什么
What?
这个吗
This?
你要独自一人
You're not going to blow up
去炸掉祖先源泉
the Ancestral well by yourself.
新奥尔良警戒线
禁止越线
科尔
Kol,
不管你想怎么帮我 我不需要
whatever help you're trying to offer me, I'm not interested.
我一定要和你一起去 不是征求你意见
I'm coming with you, I'm not asking for permission.
另外
Besides...
是达维娜带我过来的
Davina's the one who brought me here.
达维娜消失了 科尔
Davina's gone, Kol.
达维娜的一部分还存留着
Parts of Davina remain.
她的残魂留存在她所爱之人身上
Fragments of her soul bound to those she loved.
我看到她了 文森特
I saw her, Vincent.
她在呼唤我
And she is reaching out to me,
我得去找她
and I have to reach back.
我需要见她
I need to see her.
来吧 科尔
Come on, Kol.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
亲爱的弟弟 那个
That, my dear brother,
就是我们的朋友文森特送给他的大礼
is a wicked little gift from our friend Vincent.
就是没有
There wasn't.
我算是你什么人 克劳斯
What am I to you, Klaus?
我是你朋友吗
Am I your friend?
还是你的跟班
Your sidekick?
一开始你只是出于同情 我们都清楚
I mean, at first, I was a charity case. We all know that.
那现在呢
How about now?
我是你的盟友吗
Am I your ally?
因为你明显没把我当盟友看
'Cause you sure as hell don't treat me like one.
我们是有血缘关系的
You and I are bonded by blood.
确实 我们会吵架
And yes, we quarrel,
但这才是家人
but that is what family does.
好啊
Oh, okay.
我还成了家人了
So I'm family.
我怎么没感觉到
No. I don't see it.
曾经 你是我的导师
Once upon a time, you were my mentor,
我的恩人
my savior.
我的忠主
My sire.
但你从来不是我的兄弟
But you've never been my brother.
现在
And now...
-你对我来说什么也不是了 -马塞勒斯
- now you're nothing to me. - Marcellus,
再给我最后一次机会证明你错了吧
just give me one last chance to prove you wrong.
跟我来
Come with me.
那份血清
The serum...
她体内没有那份血清了
there's no trace of it in her.
我们得警告克劳斯
We need to warn Klaus.
-他不接电♥话♥ -以利亚
- He's not answering. - Elijah,
我从祖先们那偷来的法力
the power I stole from the Ancestors,
是够对付卢西安
it was enough to deal with Lucien,
但那法力慢慢消散了
but that power's faded.
如果马塞尔喝了血清
If Marcel takes that serum and becomes the beast
变成预言中出现的野兽
foretold in the prophecy,
我也阻止不了他
I won't be able to stop him.
定位尼克劳斯 我会找到马塞尔
Locate Niklaus. I'll find Marcel.
弗雷娅
Freya?
谁在那
Who's there?
怎么回事
What the hell is this?
是谁干的
Who's doing this?
达维娜 我
Davina! I...
我不是故意伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我爱你
I loved you.
好漂亮的待修房♥啊
Wow. Nice little fixer-upper.
卖♥♥不掉 租不出去
I can't sell it, and I can't rent it,
因为大家都说它闹鬼
'cause everybody thinks it's haunted.
当你疯狂的前妻在你家客厅
That's what happens when your crazy ex-wife
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表