剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
no matter what I choose.
当然不会 我最不会批判别人了
No way. I'm the last person to be judgey.
我自己的生活也是一团糟
My life is messed up as it is.
但我得承认
But, uh, I will say this.
尽管这个疯狂的世界
As crazy as this world is
到处充斥着禽兽和疯子
with the monsters and the lunatics running around,
它还是因为有你而变得美好一些
it's still a better place with you in it.
我今天做了一件事
You know, I did something today.
我冒着生命危险反抗了一个禽兽
I risked my life fighting one of those monsters.
感觉很好
It felt good.
我明白这种感觉
Yeah. I know that feeling.
当你不再抗拒真实的自己 会发生奇妙的事
It's amazing what happens when you stop fighting what you are.
我叔叔执着于做对的事情
My uncle was really big into doing the right thing,
他想要帮助别人 拯救城市
wanted to help the peop, fix the city.
也许
Maybe...
如果我留在这里 我就能
if I stuck around I could...
继续做同样的事
continue what he did.
如果我变成吸血鬼
If I was a vampire,
我就有能力做些改变
I would have the strength to make a difference.
当然 我就得吸血了
Of course, I would have to feed.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
一点也不
Not in the slightest.
杀回敌人♥大♥后方来了
Back inside enemy lines, huh?
我不认为我们是敌人 马塞勒斯
I hardly think we're enemies, Marcellus.
我知道你忠诚归属于谁
I know where your loyalties lie.
如果我早知道他们要对付海莉
If I had know that they were gonna go after Hayley,
我会提醒你的
I would have warned you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然说到归属问题
And speaking of where things lie,
你们对特里斯坦做了什么
what did you do with Tristan?
我说服一个敬业的码头工人
Well, I persuaded some rather dedicated longshoremen
把装在盒子里的这个禽兽
to release our little monster in a box
扔进了最深最暗的
to the deepest, darkest depths
我也不知道是哪的鬼地方
of I don't give a damn.
敬蓝色深海里的魔鬼
Well, then to the devil in the deep blue sea.
奥罗拉是怎么走掉的
How can Aurora be gone?
抱歉我没看好你疯疯癫癫的前女友
Oh. Apologies I left your lunatic ex unattended.
我在忙着施咒拯救大家
See, I was busy casting the spell that saved the day.
让我有点筋疲力尽
The effort left me a little taxed.
她陷入昏迷 被困在你的咒语里
She was drugged to a stupor and confined by your spell.
她没法仅凭一己之力
Well, she couldn't have broken free
冲破我设的屏障
of my barrier on her own.
除非有巫师
Either she was aided by a witch
或者拥有黑魔法法器的人帮她
Or someone who has access to dark objects.
卢西安
Lucien.
他是唯一一个愿为奥罗拉冒生命危险的人
He's the only one left who would risk his life for Aurora.
杰克逊·肯纳
是时候了
It's time.
直至死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
卡米尔
Camille.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind.
我从迈克尔森家的血液储藏里自己拿了点
I helped myself to the Mikaelson family blood stash.
你感觉如何
And how do you feel?
我得承认
I have to admit
那股金属味
at first it felt strange,
一开始觉得很奇怪
that...metallic taste,
但接下来就像电流
but then it was like electricity
穿过我的身体
coursing through my body,
亿万颗星辰在我脑中同时爆♥炸♥
a million stars exploding in my mind all at once
是我从未体验过的感觉
like nothing I have ever felt before.
太奇妙了
It was amazing,
我现在只想着
And all I can think now...
能再来一次
is I want to do it again.
始祖家族
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表